Do you feel emotion in games?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Sir. Brilliance, Apr 25, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i snapped a ps2 pad in half ages ago because i kept getting beat on mortal kombat. seriously the computer cheats like a mother fucker sometimes.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

and i quit playing counterstrike (cs) because asshole snipers kept killing me with headshots. also the new version with those gay ass shields piss me off. too many people maphack on that game. and i cant play any pc shooters anymore coz my new temp computer is a piece of shit.

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I always have a big smile on my face whenever I beat TDI at MTW.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'll look for that server. Try to get on one of the "BAD"s, usually a lot of ppl there.

Don't worry...I'll be gunning for ya.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

ill pwn u all at css tht is of course if im better

9. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah!? Well... well... you're probably right.

10. Bells Staff Member

Llane and then Khaz'Goroth..

And no, I do not recall anyone by the name of Balcor.

11. Kaz Registered Member

Not in RPGs so much as I do in FPS. You feel tense in FPS' because you're expecting surpise and excitement, which is the main goal that FPS' attempt to deliver. In RPGs, I really don't feel any emotion except for anger and distress (when I get ganked by the Alliance running to an instance), but it does tend to become the main or secondary topic among you and your buddies, in real life, or online.

12. Sir. Brilliance Registered Senior Member

I was just playing UT 2004 and I had a bad team because i couldnt afford bloodrites and didn't want to earn money and so I kept loosing on assult and I got really pissed off so then I went to Instant action went god mode loaded allammo and fly and just got headshots with the LG for maybe 10 min.

13. Bells Staff Member

I used to play UT long ago but found it boring and repetitive. Same reason I stopped playing WoW now lol. That and no time with a toddler and a newborn.

14. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

I was there last night. Server I mentioned, was quickly abandoned. Soon after I logged in, it dropped to 3 on 3.

But, I found some German server: Beach for 60 players.

Man! It was 21 on 21. True slaughterhouse! Axis were real badasses. They won 4 of 5 games. They even used flamethrowers. Grrr!

I must post some screenshots definitely.

At the end, I was fifth in my team, which is ok for comeback.

I don't have "BaD" servers listed. But, I found IP settings and I'll try to set it manually.

15. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Chi...playing video games with your wife might be a little more *ahem* adventurous than the game itself

16. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I've broken joysticks out of normal wear and tear, but never due to emotion.

17. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

I broke mine when I played 'Track & Field' on my Commodore 64!

18. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i absolutly hate it when people noob combo on halo 2 whenever i go on live at a friends house. the last time i caught someone on my team doing it i stickied him to teach him a lesson

i also get pissed big time when i make stupid mistakes when playing my guitar hero game

and one of my friends is awesome at sniping on CoD2 so i get my ass continuously handed to me on the more open maps, that makes my blood boil too

19. Roman Banned Banned

I get frustrated with moron teammates that don't know when to retreat and when to press forward.

20. Lord Sithis Registered Member

I do sometimes get a bit emotional in my games at times. during halo, i dont like my dudes getting whaled on by elites, so i even give grunts fighting chances by trading their pistols for brute plasma rifles (they're suprisingly affective with the plasma rifles, it makes their IQ go up by 20 points) so i often take time to at least try to properly prepare any troop for any game.