Do you love anyone?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by MewSkitty, Oct 24, 2004.

1. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

Like the title says, is there anyone that you love? Also how did you meet this person. I do love someone, her name is Monica and I met her and another forum. Like me, she is above average in intelict and she's only two years younger than I. I'm 15 and she's 13. Also we talk on the phone about every other day, we can't talk that much for she lives in Calafornia and I live in Colorado. Well what about you? How is it you came by your love?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

No love.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

I love my partner very much. I love every aspect of her. I dont always love the things she does but when I examine her motives I see that she only wishes the best for herself and her family even though at times I do not agree with her actions. I respect her though and love doesnt seek it's own way so she is free to do as she pleases. If she catches on that I have actually seen a better way of dealing with something she may give up her own ideas and trust me because she loves me.
    Love is faithful first and foremost. Now why would faithfulness be a requirement of love if there was not temptation to go against the one you love. Faithfulness denies self.
    Yes there is someone whom I love. I 'choose' to love them and them alone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I still love my Ex wife but I don't intend to get involved again with falling in love because it didn't work out after 15 years with her. There are stages of love, your in a "puppy" love situation. Your just learning about your inner desires and what you want from girls. Have fun and enjoy the trip for love is a many splened thing. Just .......WATCH YOUR BACK! Don't become pussy whipped by girls for they will lead you everywhere they want if you let them. Be nice but take care of your own self and don't give in to them all the time.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I love my friends. The friendly love is the only kind I can truly believe in. I met my friends in school.
    But I have to admit I've met some extremely valuable acquaintances online and I'm looking forward to those relations turning into a valuable friendship.

9. caffeine_fubar Dark Dementia is my name... Registered Senior Member

My girlfriend... she's the absolute greatest. I just got back from spending 4 hours just cuddling on the couch with her. God, i love her.

10. Facial Valued Senior Member

I'm a communist, so I love people.

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

communists don't have to love, they just have to share everything for one reason or another

12. vslayer Registered Senior Member

communism is the ultimate society, only 1 step from utopia

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

communism is utopia
    but we're out of the topic

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Utopia is Utopia.
    Communism is Communism.
    Two different systems. Lots of different flaws.

MewSkitty seems to have one of those internet relationships that baffle me.
    You meet somebody online, and two days later, the person is your significant other.
    You go out on dates with a cellphone. How?
    You call eachother on the cell phone, and go to the movies in whichever country you are in. That way it could be like you go to the movies together.
    What a date. Then after that, cybersex/phonesex. Yum.
    Internet couples are the epitemy of then you find out its some huge old pervert when you meet in person if you ever do meet in person which you probably wont.
    Monica is probably a 300lb 80 year old pretending to be 13 by sending you fake pics.

15. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

heh heh heh. where in CO are you from mewkitty? :m:

16. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I just noticed...

Somehow that sounds wrong...

17. vslayer Registered Senior Member

yeah, as has been proven about a million times, whenever someone tries to promote their intelligence, they end up making a large grammatical or punctual error that completely discredits their claims.

"those of true intellect need not self proclaim it"

18. Bells Staff Member

I need to ask. If you've never once met her, how do you know you love her? How do you even know who she is? Whatever happened to dating a girl in school, street, suburb? Why would you want to be 'dating' someone through a computer a screen at your age? At any age for that matter?

I was unfortunate enough to be on a train a few months ago sitting near a bunch of 13 year old girls and all they could talk about were their boyfriends on the internet. Boyfriends they met in chatrooms. All I kept thinking was that their internet boyfriends could very well be 50 year old men sitting in front of the computer with their pants down. I have to admit that the thought of teenagers forming long distance relationships and falling in 'love' with complete strangers on the internet disturbs me. Instead of dating kids their own age in their schools, etc, they're on the net 'dating' and falling in 'love' people they've never met and will never meet.

Mew, I pity your parents each month when the telephone bill arrives.

And to answer your question, yes there is someone that I love. Actually I love a lot of people... partner.. family... friends..

LOL!

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Bells
    Whoa, i had no idea you were a dyke.
    I never would have picked up on that if you didn't say partner.

I suppose you keep it a secret so people don't treat you differently?
    Well, too bad, i know now, can't change history, and I won't be able to help treating you differently, thats just what people do I'm afraid and telling me not to treat you differently would be like me telling you not to finger bang manly women.
    Yeah see? You understand now how it is not something I have control over.

Psyche.... seriously, stop saying partner, its so fem and gay

20. Bells Staff Member

Eh? What in the hell have you been snorting up your nostrils?

How does my saying 'partner' mean that I'm a lesbian? Does it say 'dyke' in the dictionary under the word 'partner'? No, I'm not a lesbian and yes I'm a girl and my 'partner' is a male. So that makes me a 'dyke'? Hmmm....

You can treat me however you wish. Whether I'm straight or not means nothing. If you treat people differently because they are gay, then that is something that you have to deal with, especially when you face the repercussions of your actions and choices.

For example, if I choose to treat people like idiots because they are idiots, then that is my choice to do so. I can't tell these certain people not to be idiots, they can't help being idiots. Just like you can't help assuming that you are a superior member of the species (insert snort of laughter here). And in treating you this way, I will deal with the repercussions of my actions and choices.

Oh for heaven's sake! I say 'partner' for easy reference I'm told it's gay. I say 'other half' (again for easy reference) and I'm lectured about how I'm not the other half of someone. I say 'boyfriend' and I feel like I sound like a 12 year old still playing with barbie dolls. Lou, I will say what I please. If you choose to see my saying 'partner' as meaning that I'm gay, then knock yourself out... If I choose to say 'other half' I will do so. I might even start referring to him as my 'live in lover' to horrify the Christian fundies in here. Regardless, I will refer to him as I wish because, when it comes down to it, it's my choice to call him what I choose.

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I am in a fucking diabetic coma now because of you .

Do I love anyone?....Not yet, well maybe myself but we're not talking right now.

22. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

I was only truly in tove once with my boyfriend last year. We had to part ways when he moved away....

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Oh, my fucking god this happens to commoners??!!!!

*grin*
    Kidding.

Monica, by the way, was in the clinic last week asking for Valtrex.

Bells:
    Well, does he have cooties?
    Is he retarded, malformed, transgendered, or freakish?
    Are you ashamed of him?

Then why the hell call him a partner? Why not refer to him either by name or simply say He's.My.Man. ? .

"Partner" is the trademark of homosexuals. You read like a lesbian.