Does any member think Gummies and Keto will run out of http://'s?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Michael 345, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I doubt they will

Awhile back I began to add Spam message and call mobile numbers to a ? Who Aust listing in my mobile's phone book

Have no idea if there is a upper limit to how many individual phone number a listing is allowed but today "? Who Aust" has 51

Think Google is also tracking, blocking and reporting said numbers. When I block a number a Alert comes up asking if I wish to report this number as spam? with the YES box already ticked

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Had a few International, +62 Indonesia, +64 UK and few others. Have them their own ? Who *** name listing

If I remember will come back if ? Who Aust reaches 100

Photo of the culprits I use for their listings

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

some type of ping verifier would be good & if no ping to show its a working number on specific network then it disconnects it and puts the number in a cloud spam box
    so they cant generate new numbers to spam from

as an option idea
    your phone will only accept calls from numbers registered as sold to a network and have been activated
    so it will auto kick random generated numbers of spam bots using vpn thingeys

each phone number costs money to buy
    the spammers wont be buying those numbers
    so phone companys need to do their own work to fix it and make a registration list of their own numbers being sold on to the national system
    so you can have an option to only accept calls from registered numbers sold against the telephone company register which is then registered nationally.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

As far as I understand the Australian system operation in the early set up stage networks were given banks of numbers

10 numbers made up a complete mobile phone number. While I think the ideal was to keep each service provider with their own block of numbers, that proved to hard when customers wished to change providers but take their number with them, for obvious reasons

A individual is limited to holding 5 numbers and part of buying a mobile phone number is providing identification as well as signing the newly bought number will not take you over the 5 limit

I don't think spammers can string 10 numbers together and construct a mobile phone number. I have seen consecutive mobile numbers used to spam so I guess they do buy numbers in blocks of five

Few spammers now appear to be making calls. As in allow 3 rings and hang up ? hopping for a call back. That would be tedious

Now it seems to be messages and send out a flood. Think these are the messages which arrive pre tagged Suspect Spam

Buying a mobile phone and or number in Bali used to be "Give me your money, here is your phone / sim"

Now it's "Where is your passport?" for either. Since I have been all phoned out girlfriend now buys a sim for me and meets me at airport or hotel depending on other factors

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.