Does god exist?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by adhams, Dec 12, 2014.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I read science fiction, and it does the same thing. The beauty of the verses is unconvincing. Perhaps you have been conditioned by your culture to think that such things are beautiful.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ppl are afraid not to go to jail infact even tho I want to be one of the three unknown ppl that went to heaven which seemingly didn't do what they were supposed to do I would still follow island guidance since they are pretty useful

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

Such things are facts coz no one tried to write like Quran and succeded

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Since there is no heaven or hell, I'm not impressed. Can you tell me something I don't know? Your Islamic science won't change the minds of anyone with a basic scientific education.

8. adhams Registered Senior Member

In fact I want u to read Quran try to write like it go on I have tried it it was friendly tho nothing aggressive

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I've read plenty of books better than the Quran. In fact I'm usually too disgusted to read much of it. It's like a guide book on how to be stupid.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Are you saying I should believe in God because the Quran is like, really well written? Should I believe in Hobbits because Tolkien was a good writer?

11. adhams Registered Senior Member

I live in Egypt not Saudi Arabia I can say whatever I like in fact I can curse my own religion or another Muslims in public and nothing would happen

12. adhams Registered Senior Member

Yes I get that feeling too but not stupid in its guidance stupid in the stories coz god is almost begging u coz u really need to be a Muslim he tells u about the prophets to mercy already believers what do u expect from god to preach u?which again makes u feel disgusted

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

14. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ok here is a test and no I do not tell u to believe in it coz it's well written the test is to look at each verse as u read and think if this is what would god write not if u could disprove it it's kinda a load on Mohammed's brain to think is this is what god would say and then perfectly writes what a god would say note that to write something well and make ur opponents look weak u would edit which is what I would do

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The mistreatment of women, non-believers, and Jews is disgusting. It is not an ideology of the 21st century. It might be fine for some rural warlords who want to marry young girls against their will. If someone wanted me to be a Muslim, they would have to give me a good reason.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It sounds exactly what a insane person would say, not a God. A God would tell me about where we are in the universe, how to get clean energy, how to treat people kindly, how to think for yourself rather than follow blindly. It sounds like the words of a small minded bigot who wants to rule people.

17. adhams Registered Senior Member

Kiddo we don't need more pluralism in religion infact we have Ekwani & salafeyen & osoleyen & mahdeyen & ......and god knows what and they are all ready to go killing ppl that is why we don't need other ppl that say god doesn't exist or simply ppl would go crazy then Muslims go killing atheists and Christians going with them after a word from here to there we got the Christians and Muslims fighting already

18. adhams Registered Senior Member

Where is that from the verse saying that god didn't created ppl but to worship him? A god would create u to tell u the rules of the universe does he really like physics like me? We could be friends if he did so he would appear like he is playing with dollies

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  19. adhams Registered Senior Member

Sorry for aggressiveness tho thought that it would be funny

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. adhams Registered Senior Member

It's Adams fault he carried the amana till his got and said he can do more carried it to his crotch or whatever idk don't remember the body parts till he carried it to his neck and said I can do more the. God said its onto ur neck and ur descendent tell resurrection or something since u = Adam

21. adhams Registered Senior Member

God has a name which is called almotakaber which means the proud one see how god carved himself for a human being to say that's a god not anything else and someone proud wouldbe very threatening and very promising with heaven and then tells u nothing else to save water of face

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, that's exactly what people need, to end religion and stop having reasons to kill people. What's so great about Islam if it makes people kill people who don't think like them?

23. adhams Registered Senior Member

Will that's why they removed the atheist coz he could be dangerous also know that in Egypt they take anyone no matter what he says if he looks dangerous then To the eyes of the police he is dangerous coz ppl here are crazy and they can do infamous sht