Does god exist?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by adhams, Dec 12, 2014.

1. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ur probably correct about that but guess it or not if u end up one day reading the guidance of Hadith since mohamed says it's like Quran but it's actually more appealing to me than Quran then u wouldn't do all what ppl here do besides ppl can have conflict with Christians and atheists just coz they do not like them any how Quran said that ppl are free to have their own religion

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I wish that were true. Sounds like the problem isn't atheists, it's people with religion. Why is atheism dangerous?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

Coz they can make ppl uncertain about Islam which make a new breed of ppl that like Islam but don't believe in god and then if egyptian atheists do something like a Facebook account and u don't know how much ppl see that here then u will have ppl called altakfereen more which have their name like Elekhwana and can do stupid sht

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't understand any of that.

8. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

He wasn't obvious to me either...knowledge of His existence came to me from outside of myself. I did not gain it by observation...I did not make Him up i.e. some sort of imaginary friend. He revealed Himself to me by a sort of internal cognitive 'Epiphany' when I was a small child...suddenly, I was simply aware of His Presence.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't you have to be omniscient yourself to determine if that revelation was from God?

10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Whether atheism is dangerous or not... if Gods are false i will accept the truth of atheism.!!!

11. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

It was Omniscience that confirmed it for me:

"The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment: "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Can you be more specific? You know who else knows our own mind? Ourselves. How do you know this revelation didn't just come from yourself?

13. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

I know through His Word. i.e. The Being I'm aware of is consistent with/confirmed by all that is revealed in His Word. By definition this is coming from outside of myself, not my own conceptions/imaginings. I'm confident therefore that I am not deceiving myself by my own thoughts...the god I imagine is, thankfully, contradicted/corrected by the God of the Bible. To avoid contamination by my own ideas, I must constantly refer/defer to His Word where He is always ready to affirm to me Who He is in Truth.

14. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Come on now... the Holey Quran an the Holey bible cant both be the truth... ether Jesus is savior or he ant... so whare is the contamination.???