Does God know everything ?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Ted Grant II, May 26, 2017.

1. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I would agree with you if you are referring to life

The non sentinant component of the Universe could continue with no ethical problems

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

no duh. tell me something i don't already realize or we don't know. that is not why i posted it or the point.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

A bumper sticker for Nihilism if I ever saw one!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. birch Valued Senior Member

I don't understand why people tend to assume GOD (conceptual) is progressive rather than regressive. that it is better than rather than lesser or archaic. are your parents and the past as well as history's roots something to emulate or go back to? are your parents, grandparents, great grandparents or where you came from inherently superior to you? should you emulate and put them on an almighty pedestal because they gave you life? were they smarter, better, more evolved?

if the past and root represents primordial, then one could take the perspective that blindly assuming GOD is the highest benchmark for us may be way off on more than one level. an ignorant fallacy perhaps.

8. Seaman Registered Member

It is not possible for God to know everything. For example, he cannot know which car I will buy because I haven't decided to buy one, let alone which make and model or which seller I might consider! Plus, I might die first or inherit one. Also, he cannot know my thoughts as there is no way he could access them.