Does Israeli Elite Believe They Are The Master Race?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by common_sense_seeker, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Do You Think That The Israeli Elite Believe They Are The Master Race?

1. No - this is a complete fallacy

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  2. Yes - it pervades the attitude of their TV representatives

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I don't know - what are you talking about?

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

and WHY did they do that? because the jews expelled the palestinians from palestine

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Is that why they had all those pogroms for a thousand years too? Because they knew the Jews were going to expel the Palestinians in 1948?

Maybe there really is something in this 'Quranic science' after all. Seemingly, it makes one able to predict the future with perfect retrospection.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So only western Palestine is considered Palestine? If the Palestinians aren't in Palestine, where are they?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Even if that were a just reason - and it most decidedly is not - it has no bearing on the point.

I mean, stop and think about what you're saying for a second. How would you react if someone said "since the Muslims attacked America, America should drive all the Muslims out of the country." You'd find that offensively bigoted and intolerant, no? Yet somehow the actions of Ashkenazim in Palestine justifies rounding up, expropriating and expelling long-standing Sephardic communities thousands of miles way. Not to mention that offensiveness of so portraying Arabs as reactionary bigots of whom we cannot expect rational, moral behavior.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It wasn't their land exclusively. It was a civil war that led to the current separation.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Might is right went out with the holocaust, hence the nuremberg trials. Only 7% of Palestinians were Jews.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But that wasn't a fixed number, immigration was a continuing need, which the Arabs objected to.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

western palestine? no they were expelled from all of palestine

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'm not saying it was a just reason but the people like spider who claim it was done out of blind bigotry need to understand that it was done for a reason other than blind hate.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

With very good reason. would you accept people into your territory if their purposes for enter was to replace you? fuck no.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Who determines the need for immigration? The immigrants or the natives? The natives gave their response in the King Crane Commission report of 1919.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King–Crane_Commission

The idea of equality seems to be abhorrent to Zionists. From the very beginning they wanted dispossession of non-Jews.

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

You are not equal to me, you say things like "Palestinians are a people"...I would never make such simple mistakes.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Could you please stop spreading you bigotry around the palestinian are a people.

17. CheskiChips Banned Banned

No they aren't. Well..now they kind of are. But they never used to be until Hamas convinced the youth they were a long-resident people!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I find it highly ironic that Israel is named for Jacob, who lied to his blind father and stole his brothers inheritance. No wonder Zionism = deception.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Rather than crow about the alledged egg on my self and in my rectum I suggest you seek counsoling for your bigotry.

they were a long resident population only morons and bigots think otherwise.

20. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Well, Esau shouldn't have been such a putz...they still are...you can find the average Edomite on the BBC yapping up liberal nonsense with their finger on the trigger of a gun.

21. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Hahaha! You have an egg in your rectum? By the way, Palestine is the German word for "Phallic Mountain"...because everyone who lived there were a bunch of dicks.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Time to pray, Ya Bani Israel.

Isn't that what Jacob did after all the lying and cheating helped him not at all?

23. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Well I'll admit, I must have missed the day in Hebrew school we went over this section. I vaguely remember Texas being remembered, but I might be delusional....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.