DOES Size Matter? women finally speak out

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by nubianconcubine, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not care about boob size much. Even on a pure physical level a woman can be very sexy with small boobs. On a relationship level it is basically not a point.

In my experience, women are more shallow than men. IMO men have more just hot sex encounters, but when it comes to girlfriend physical is less important.

With the groups I hang out, the women usually have a hot guy. However I often see male friends with girls much less attractive than they are. I rarely see a hot girl with an ugly dude.

Although I am probably wrong. Girls seem to have 0 interest in me, which would definatly add in some bias.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. philosopher´s stone Banned Banned

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

My penis is only average, but check out my balls! Here is a picture of our family reunion:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. danuofr12 Guest

I'm a guy with a big enough penis to need magnum condoms. though I don't use them with my girlfriend cause shes on Birth control and we're clean. On any good day, I can give my girlfriend between 2-5 orgasms in one session. I am fit, and know what I am doing. Not to brag

. My girlfriend says things like "I wouldn't mind you getting even bigger", and "I can swear you have gotten bigger." I think I am getting bigger to tell you the truth because of the sex I have. I always try to make it last because it feels so damn good, and that just means I'm in that end erectile state, (full mojo lol). Anyhow not to go on, but making it last seems to make it bigger. Practice makes perfect. I believe size matters for women, and hey, it gives the man even more confidence.

8. Bells Staff Member

Bleh..

So very old thread and so very old having yet another guy brag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.