Does space bend In a pure vacuum ?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by river, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Disagree all you like. No skin off my nose or anyone else's. That's still the fundamental model overwhelmingly supported, based on experimental and observational evidence and data, and your disagreement or otherwise, holds no bearing. The Moon rotates on its axis....it didn't stop rotating because you disagreed with it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

The evidence is clear .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

Post#439 ;

Without the presence of matter spacetime will not bend .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

stuff up

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

???That's what " "Matter/energy tells spacetime how to curve: Spacetime tells matter/energy how to move" .means river.
    I think you are again, both lying and/or trolling.
    You know, the two qualities I correctly labeled you with before, and what you reported me for.

9. river

Then spacetime has physical properties .

What are these physical properties ?

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

What do you mean by properties river?
    Spacetime is a multi-dimensional framework against which we locate events and it follows from the observation that the speed of light is invariant, and it does not vary with the motion of the emitter or the observer. Spacetime allows a description of reality that is common for all observers in the universe.
    What do you mean by properties river?
    I've given you a proper definition.

11. river

Since spacetime is effected by matter , then spacetime must have physical properties , qualities .

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Why?
    You have the definition, so please elaborate on what you mean.

13. river

Think about it .

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You make the claim, now man up and tell us what you mean and links to support what you claim and stop avoiding the issue.

15. river

Nope , I'm not going to tell you what I mean . I don't need to ; for any reason .

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Of course you're not.You can't. And no, you don't need to, for any reason, because you are trolling and lying to your delusional self.

17. river

But I will ask you a question though , in my thread , how does spacetime become effected by matter .

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Unlike your trolling,lying and gutless behaviour river, I'll answer that...we don't know why spacetime is affected by matter/energy. How it is affected, you have been told many many times...in curving, in lensing, in warping, in twisting, and even in gravitational waves....all by the way validated by observational evidence and other data.

19. river

Highlighted

That is a problem for spacetime advocates .

Therefore spacetime , until proven , physically , holds no grounds in any theory .

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Spacetime advocates as you put it, already know that, and they also know that the BB also has limitations, but both are way superior in observational and predictive data then anything you have yet dreamed up.
    A shame though you are still unable to answer your own shortcomings as honestly as science does.
    Go check out the cosmological and science journals next week river, and they will still hold as overwhelmingly supported both observationally and experimentally.
    And may I say again, another " tribute" to your childish trolling and lying.

21. river

Ah the bully .

22. river

My logic is slowly , making you think , pad .

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not at all....you are totally wrong and lack all knowledge, but worst of all, refuse to learn and simply troll and lie when backed into a corner with links.
    I don't bully trolls river. In essence you have my sympathy, not for your trolling, but your now painfully obvious psychotic disorder.
    Let's hope you don't suffer further banning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.