Dont cha wanna ballon?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Carcano, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Just in time for Halloween I thought we should investigate the plague of recent clown sightings primarily in the US. These clowns are malevolent in nature, always seem to evade capture by the authorities, and have been documented with cellphones on many occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clown

Often, they are spotted holding balloons in one hand, and a knife in the other.
    One was captured on video displaying a sign...'Free Hugs!'

Please share your own experiences and speculative commentary on this bizarre phenomena sweeping the nation.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

I'll get trolled. Why not?

What's your point about all the simple-minded copycats? Tell you what: Dress as a clown for your trick or treat walk. What do you think you'll get? Haven't little girls been told for decades not to accept clown toys from strangers? Just candy.

Not fighting at all. Just very curious why you think this is of any importance, or just a distraction... Lord have mercy, there's more than enough of that.

Wait! What was that? A butterfly?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My perception of "what is sweeping the nation" is a tremendous wave of ignorance and abject stupidity, paid for by previous administration's lip-service and pocket-stuffing, and not leaving out the SJW whores that cost time, money, and fucking neurons if you try to understand their gabble.

What else did you want to know?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Do you dress up as an uncreepy clown? Call John Leguizamo!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I would like to see an outbreak of Donald clowns ...Only one is not funny.
    Alex

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

"There is nothing scarier than a clown after midnight"--- Lon Cheney

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  9. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Its an intriguing question...one which will soon be on the lips of political figures and leading luminaries of academia.

The Greek philosopher Plato wrote that MUSIC is the canary in the coal mine when it comes to seismic cultural changes. One hears that train a coming in the music FIRST...before it trickles down to other areas of human expression.

The same is true for the clown community. What does it mean when good clowns go bad???
    These were the questions lurking beneath Stephen King's great 1986 novel IT...inspired as it was by the first clown sightings in 1981.