Dr. Ray Brown's Discovery of an aincient technology!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Time/02112, Jul 6, 2000.

1. THE Shadow Registered Member

patmdillon........

patmdillon, you seem to be the only person I have ever found who claims to be one of the people who actually have seen this crystal. I have even searched Mesa, and no one seems to know this Ray Brown. Even other Naturopathic doctors there do not know of him. I did find a different Ray Brown in Mesa who said he has been getting calls for the other Ray brown for nearly 40 years, but has no idea where he is, or if he exists. He knows the story, but has no clues. Seems rather strange that he seems to have vanished into thin air with his crystal.........
    Can you shed any light on the subject? How old would he be now? Any clues at all?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

If I were the military, I would set up an undersea base connected to the landmass through a tunnel for servicing submarines and protection from above ground nuclear radiation in case of war. It could be a good place also to do ultra long wave research using higher power than could be done through submarines.

Disclosure: I am not affliliated with any Navy contractors - so do not come after me, if it is true.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PotentialPhilosopher Registered Member

I, personally, do not know whether or not this Ray Brown figure is still alive or not, however, I have came across a few things. First, on the website "fortunecity" (apparently I can't post the website so you will have to look it up yourself) which seems to tell a different story. Apart from that, I looked up the man who Dr. Ray Brown allegedly talked to and seemed to be well known. However, according to wikipedia he has since died at the age of 89, though he seemed to write many books in regards of various phenomena. Secondly, I came across this website that had two pictures that were,allegedly, of the crystal sphere in question. It was on "crystalinks", however, again I can't post a website, but, a google search should help you find those pics anyways. Lastly, I have been seeing on television, the history channel to be exact, that next Monday their will be a special about the "lost pyramid". It is said to be a fourth pyramid however 5 miles away from Giza. Perhaps the pyramid in the foreground that was allegedly seen in the crystal sphere? Well, I hope this helped you, THE Shadow, and I hope that many of you will watch the history channel come Monday June 23 at 9PM/8C so I can hear a few specualations on that as well.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PotentialPhilosopher Registered Member

Also, the "fire crystals" were (or was) red with many sides, not a crystal sphere. Not to mention, flipping through the ARE's website there was told of only one actual "fire crystal" and it was used to activate the volcanic forces to create destruction (mainly in the form of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions) and through this Atlantis sank, therefore the actual aleged one sank with it. Though I suppose, stopping a moment to of course state that this is all speculation as if none of this was true then this speculation is worthless albeit practicing the acts of thinking and expanding one's imagination, which is in itself a great thing, that there could have been more than one "fire cyrstal" and the one the Atlanteans used was the main one, thus the red gem that Dr. Ray Brown couldn't get out was a fire crystal used to gather up energy from the sun, which was the other energy source for the "fire crystal" and it transfered the energy to the one below it. However, keep in mind the website I hinted at in my last post, as it gives a different story and it is treated as an actual quote from Ray Brown.

8. PotentialPhilosopher Registered Member

I thought I was missing something, and here it is:

It seems that the reverse of what should happen, indeed happens in very close contact to it. In a lot of the Edgar Cayce readings, the energized crystals that they used to power their (shall we say) "craft" that seemed to be able to move through the air and through water and "the other elements". I suggest if someone does find out where it is and can get close to it to light a match or turn on a lighter and touch the sphere with the flame and see if it turns into water or something. This is of course all speculation, however, I wouldn't be intelligent if I didn't acknowledge the possibility.

9. agrad2012 Registered Member

bill homann the owner of the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull talk about his recent meeting with browns crystal orb and it`s new keeper at the end of this clip.Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull

seek the truth ,always

10. agrad2012 Registered Member

just search for "bill homann project camelot" on youtube
    and he will talk about the the meeting with the browns crystal orb and it`s new keeper at the end of the interview

peace and love

11. MetBrown Registered Member

Met Dr Brown

A friend of mine in High School parents were friends of Dr Brown's. He would bring his RV and park it at their house and visit for some time. He brought in a device I had never seen before a Beta Tape Video player. (New at the time) He told us the story of finding the crystal and showed us 2 video's of the crystal. One was "In Search Of" hosted by Leonard Nimoy and the other hosted by Robert Conrad. He also said it has been stolen more than once and was always returned. We wanted to see it but he had in a safe place and never showed us the crystal. From what I know he has passed away and someone else has the crystal now.