Dragons

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by lixluke, Mar 18, 2005.

?

Did dragons really exist?

1. They definitely existed.

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. They definitely did not exist.

17 vote(s)
    27.9%
  3. It is possible they existed.

27 vote(s)
    44.3%
  4. I have a different opinion.

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  1. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

As far as the fire breathing dragons go, I have to vote yes based on known evidence.

Light a fart.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

DO NOT pass gas and have your butt backed close to a metal ground after creating static electricity either.

Hope yah all have ass good a laugh as I did at the thought of this.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MadDAVO Registered Senior Member

I used to have a small dragon at my backyard few years ago.
    But then the dragon burned down our house, accidentally by a small cough! we did manage to get most of our furniture from our house though... The dragon is now being raised by my uncle, who is an expert with dragons.

the CIA are constantly chasing our family.. for the mysterious burning of our house and the metalic substance(dragon droppings) around our house. They suspect something strange is happening..

We have to move to Russia, to the scandinavian countries for a while, then also did move to south africa. We know the CIA is looking for us because under our car we found a box.. wrapped with tapes. we know this is a gps tracking device which transmits signal to the CIA because my dad is an electronics engineer. We then left it under another persons car in the shopping mall carpark.

Now we have successfully escaped the control of CIA. I will have to visit my dragon soon.. in a country.. i cant tell you. I miss her soo much.. its been 3 years. Anyone wants some photo of her?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

I'm not sure if you're serious or joking madDavo.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MadDAVO Registered Senior Member

Lmao Shaman! I've been waiting for a suker to post on my reply. Im a very good storyteller and will convince anyone about everything, even though it is fake. Although the dragon story is too far fetch, I still managed to catch the suker! lmao... I have no idea what this guy was thinking.

I've posted on this dragon thread it is because I find the topic alone impossible to comprehend, if not, laughable.
    Ok I do believe in aliens above 60%, and ghost 100%. Tell me, how many recent stories have you heard about the sightings of dragons? It is unheard of. I dont believe in ancient mythology because it is just fake. It is made up because human are complicated creatures and often find ways to satisfy themselves by making these stories up and even worship them.
    Why did I say I believe in aliens above 60%? it is because, when some strange sightings in a certain town happens, there are a lot of witness, the description of the alien is above 80%, if not close to 100% identical. Some have wings, some dont etc. But what I am trying to say is that, there are so many sightings of alien and UFO, well, at least claims. even from pilots and the military. Even abduction cases.. they are very strange.. the degree of burn when encountered with the UFO.. strange! but, very possibly true!
    And as for ghost, it is 100% certain it is real. no need further explaination... Because i've seen them with my own eyes many times no joke.

There are many other stuff going on in this world we just dont seem to understand or even pay attention to it. Ignorants, I would call them. Dragons.. hmm if it doesnt have a physical body and is in a spirit form, then I can say its possible. But for a dragon to spit fire in a physical form is laughable.. until scientist discovered their skeleton remainings. Look, dinasour bones were discovered long time ago, sorry, havent heard of any "dragon bones"

8. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

I was thinking that maybe you had a poor grip on reality and like to believe in things that don't exist. You have already made claims about seeing dead people...

I have seen wilder stories than yours in this forum that were supposedly true.

To answer your pm, err no I don't not actually believe that you have a pet dragon.

9. MadDAVO Registered Senior Member

Wow man, That really hit me in the face! I can see some defending going on there.
    Dude, I know about realities, about these kind of stuff, its beyond the reality. I like to believe things that dont exist? I clearly stated that dragons and all ancient mythology are false! I didnt state that I believe in alien as I said it is a 60% very possible due to some of the facts.
    You rightfully think that human is the only intelligent race in the whole universe? countless number of planets and solar systems all over which might be ahead of us by, millions of years what makes you think they might not search for life on other planets, like we as humans do, go to the Mars, the moon etc?? You have to think beyond that. It really seems like your thoughts are limited which is very sad to hear.
    It is very possible 60%, I said. 60% is quite a lot, I know. It is because of all the incident that happen.. they just dont happen, they have a reason behind. What about Roswell, the infamous crashing? and many others.

Shaman I think your idea that the world is only occupied by the physical form is totally absurd. You havent yet met any of its kind, and trust me you wouldnt want to since it is freaky. Why would I want to say 100%?? Again, it is because I have seen them, I dont need any explanation for them as I do with aliens, period. I have to let the world know that we are not living alone here. Ok, just stay where you are right now, just being ignorant about this matter. Then you one day you might see the truth - the reality, period. The experience alone has already did hit me in the face thats why I would not like to experience it again.

And about believing in things that dont exist, I have to say you're wrong. I dont believe in something stupid, as I am a reasonable person. When I believe something, it must have a reason behind it i.e. saw with my own eyes, etc. Why would I then take all the trouble to believe in something that is too far fetched and absurd? You must be dumb enough to comprehend what is reality and what is not. And, why would anyone with the same experience as me, all over the world, claimed to have seen something they shouldnt have seen in the first place?? For fun, entertainment? I dont think so. The subject alone is enough to cause you feeling freaky and spooky. Most people doesnt want to talk about it either. Some might be jokes, but many are real, thanks for listening-the truth,period.

10. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

I don't think we are understanding each other very well. I was explaining why I made the comment regarding you being serious. Never mind.

I am happy to discuss aliens, ghosts ect. but not in this thread.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  11. MadDAVO Registered Senior Member

Yeah, my bad sorry about that lol.
    I just want to make it clear that I am not delusional, thats why I backed up my claim.
    Yes I noticed that your reply was for the previous post. Sorry lol.

Peace :m:

12. Serb87 Banned Banned

Thats exactly what i think aswell, and i think that makes logical sense... after all it didn't take much evidence to prove to the ancient people that something was real/true...

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Why would I then take all the trouble to believe in something that is too far fetched and absurd?

You seek attention, you're delusional, you're hallucinating. Take your pick.