Dreaming Illusions

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by bellbottom31, Oct 7, 2014.

1. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

I saw some days ago a weird dream in which i am acting some kind of a futuristic sci-fi soldier living in two worlds time. The two worlds then somehow interlapsed in time as one. Such as the karmic visuals of suppose first world are like distinct phases of time creations which somehow get superimposed by second worlds distinct phases of time creations. So in that dream i am led to a spiral underground chamber which to a normal human standing outside is not visible to the naked eye. But in the ground there is infact in other words a time shift portal. Then i walk the stairs of the spiral chamber three floors below the ground into a vivid live darkness to find that the portal is infact being over runned by alien species. So i ask the mind who is the alien species to my superior. As my team is infact connected by mind intermingled telepathy thoughts. The superior says that alien transformed as taking the garb of humans themselves but we could never see feel. Like as in the alien movies series the big aliens species take over the human base abandoned colony. But they are in their own form. Here in my dream in the two worlds time superimposition the aliens become shorter to the human eyes, but have the same characteristics like running spaces, deception in time space, speed to kill and propogation. So i am in disbelief as to how can this be possible. As i look up the sky the land opening portal above. I hear re-inforcements appearing but as the soldiers themselves have to move into the time shift zone of the aliens they are not visible to me too. I could just see their stationary objects, vehicles and some feel movements. So above i see a future rama big cyborg robot. But the chaos creates and i had to leave the ground portal when i move out i see many a future sentries soldiers in weird black dress. And while moving i see even the transport rover vehicles just as depicted in aliens 2 movie. Then there is another small robot nearby. I am even given links to a transport system vehicle which is not a spacecraft but a circular UFO to my amazement just as described in modern day predator alien movie. Then something tells me that many soldiers of my army had died fighting the aliens and i am being called back. So i went back and its a wonderful scene where i operate to open the hatch of the armed cyborg robot. This cyborg robot is infact a better version than the exo-skeleton robot which is manned by the actress of the movie in the last scene when fighting the big alien creature which she throws out of space. When the hatch of the modern cyborg robot finally opens i go inside and sit on the seat with the superior control panel. But then i have to lower the cyborg robot into the underground portal to find fight the aliens. Just then i missed the next scene as i woke up.
    So if this dream were real? And alien movie is not just a fascination but a real time world. Like there exist real space colonies and the marine unit space army could move itself into any time zone time world superimposing itself? Then is this world like a dreaming illusions as you can't see whats hidden...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_(film)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predators_(film)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

In the movie the time machine by h.g.wells, there is showcased that the time travel takes the person backwards in time. As past is already been happened. But as the theory progresses that the time travel even takes the person to future time as well. Which is not seen unknown. So if some scientific race moved forwards in time phases. Why then their persons do not travel back in time in the present day for us to see them how they are advanced than us? For example a person lived light years away from us on some other habitat planet across the universe, then he arrives back on earth to see new world in the present day....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.