Dreams and Visions

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Tony H2o, Jan 19, 2000.

1. Micah Registered Senior Member

Flash:

The truth that you fight so hard to defend what is it that makes you want to defend it? Those who love Christ willingly surrender themselves too him, not because of brainwashing or being forced, but because they want too, they want to spend time w/ him, to know him more and more. The closer you get to any friend the more you know about them. When you touch the love of Christ theres no one in the world that can compare to his love. If you have children you know at which the depth of love can go, it reaches beyond the flesh, beyond the blood, it reaches right down into the soul into eternity. Jesus's love reaches through to the soul.., just going to a meeting or a church service dosen't mean you know Him, religion is useless its a hinderance and just another chain in my book, I hate religion..but I love Jesus.. All the experiences with the supernatural, with the psycics, the meditation, yes for a long time I thought I belonged to the New Age, that I was apart of the new dimension..that I was "chosen" to know...question any of your guides, start to ask who is their power source and there will be no strait answers, either you will get the - scared out of you or you will block it out of your mind and become more hardend against Christ...Christ reveals himself completely, the enemy never reveals completely who he is.....LOL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Flash Registered Senior Member

Micah,
    Defending what you know to be true is one thing... Submitting your life to a God who only ends up changing your life the way he wants is another.
    The Spirit of Truth has hidden nothing from me...nothing at all.. I was not scared or anything like that.

[This message has been edited by Flash (edited January 24, 2000).]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Micah Registered Senior Member

Dear Flash;
    Wouldn't you be willing to die for the truth? Do you think your truth would be willing to die for you? Is their love that great? True love gives not takes. You see, the power of love is in giving..surrendering..the more I die to myself the more Jesus fills me with his presence, the more love I have for others, the more happiness I have, the more I am empowered to become a better person, to increase my character, my integrity, to make the world a better place..the more I know Jesus the more wisdom I gain about life, about what lies ahead after this life, the more peace I have knowing I will enter into rest with my Lord. Yes I will die for my Lord, my Saviour, my friend..I give him my life willingly because I know his love is everlasting, it is more powerful than you can imagine, and it feels me with fire...He is alive, and he has not forgotten you...........

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Flash Registered Senior Member

Micah,
    Yes, I would be willing to die for truth..REAL truth. The Spirit of Truth I have no doubt would do the same for me...

Your Lord speaks of hell fire and damnation...the Spirit of Truth speaks of only LOVE and TRUTH...

------------------
    Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
    ..........Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

8. Christian Registered Senior Member

Flash,

Who or what is your spirit?

Is it reserved only for you?

How many people know about it?

Where can we get information about it?

I found a couple of websites on Spirit of Truth but they don't sound like what you're talking about?
    http://www.spiritoftruth.com
    http://buffbuss.com/spiritoftruth

[This message has been edited by Christian (edited January 24, 2000).]

9. Flash Registered Senior Member

Christian,
    The Spirit of Truth is for all ...not just reserved for me LOL
    You can find information about the Spirit directly from the Spirit...just as I have.

10. Ivan Kruk Registered Senior Member

Christian,

I can add, that the closest spirit to you is your own soul.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The Ravens Are Not What They Seem

------------------

11. Christian Registered Senior Member

Flash,

How did you come by what you call Spirit of Truth? You mentioned that some aliens teach against Jesus Christ. It sounds like they are teaching you in spiritual matters. Is your spirit known to you by your contact with the aliens?

12. Christian Registered Senior Member

Ivan,

Thanks. I am very familiar with my own soul.

That is not what I am speaking with Flash about.

13. Flash Registered Senior Member

Christian,
    Yes

14. Lori Registered Senior Member

And hence, my message regarding aliens and the end times deception. Eureka!

Thanks, Flash. I'm very proud of you for opening up a bit out here. It'll help all of us, even you.

Wubbies.

------------------
    "Go Jesus, go! Go Jesus, go!"

I finally get to be the cheerleader that I always wanted to be but could not, as I was not a fluff chick.

15. Flash Registered Senior Member

Lori,
    That's ahhhhhhh!!!!! Stop it!!

16. truestory Registered Senior Member

Flash,

Your reasoning confuses me and I am hoping you can clear some things up.

You did say that your Spirit of Truth is not just for you and that one can find information about this spirit just as you have. Then you go on to say that this spirit is known to you from your contact with aliens..???

Just how is it that others can get information about this spirit? By having contact with and receiving spiritual instruction from aliens?

(Edited per Searcher's note below... Gee, I WAS feeling tired earlier... Looks like I should have splashed some water on my face or taken a nap!)

[This message has been edited by truestory (edited January 24, 2000).]

17. Searcher Registered Senior Member

TS,

If you'll go back and take a look at Flash's as of yet unedited message which was posted at 3:05 am today, you'll note that she did say that her Spirit of Truth was for all, and not just reserved for her. What was it you were saying again about my reading comprehension?

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

18. ISDAMan Thank You Jesus! Registered Senior Member

Micah,

Just a beautiful display of God

!

Hebrews 10:23-24 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
    ISDAMan

19. truestory Registered Senior Member

Searcher,

This is what I was saying:

20. Flash Registered Senior Member

LOL!! Nice one Searcher

TS....looks like Searcher got ya on that one

------------------
    Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
    ..........Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

21. truestory Registered Senior Member

LOL Flash,

Glad you got a kick out of that, however... Searcher's observation was not germane to the subject...

What is the actual situation?

22. Flash Registered Senior Member

TS,
    Ok, ok, ok... got your point.
    I have said before that one must clear their mind...totally... and ALLOW the Spirit of Truth to speak to them. One does not need to have contact with aliens ...not at all.
    The Spirit of Truth is just that... TRUTH.

23. truestory Registered Senior Member

O.K., Flash,

May I please put this another way?

Suppose a new person came on board... Let's say his name was "Bubbie"...

Bubbie posts the following:

"Hello Flash,

I have been in search for the truth for many years. In my search I stumbled upon this site recently. I have been reviewing the posts on this board and I find your Spirit of Truth to be quite interesting and something that I would like to learn more about. Is there someone specific who you would recommend that I talk with to learn more about The Spirit of Truth or can you point me in the direction of some literature which explains the Spirit of Truth in more detail?"

How would you respond, Flash?