Dreams and Visions

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Tony H2o, Jan 19, 2000.

1. Flash Registered Senior Member

theLass,
    Uhhh...well... I am much different person now then what you have read about in this thread...for the better.
    I appreciate your post..I really do. Thanks.
    Interesting story about your guide. If something happens..I'll keep that in mind

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I would like to ask, you said when you left first time...would you explain?
    Thanks,
    Flash

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theLass Registered Member

Flash,

"when I left the first time" was in reference to the first time I wanted to stop being a travelor. I didn't know anything about Jesus. I DID know that God existed, and I had a Bible somewhere in my room then, but didn't read it. During those years being in any church was frightening and difficult for me, and I usually left very quickly.

It was two years after that "guide" experience I describe in the earlier post that I heard about Jesus and about what He had done for mankind. I accepted Christ as my Savior, but still didn't know anything about being a Christian. The guide still hung around, and I still traveled some (because no one told me what I was really doing) and I still dreamed 8 - 10 times each night.

It was almost 7 years (5 after being saved) that I finally was able to break free of the oppression, of the guide and all of its entanglements. I finally learned about spiritual warfare, and that my guide was NOT a tall dark & handsome stranger from another land with lots of wisdom. He was a demon. Oh, not the gargoyle-looking, red-eyed, sulpher-smelling creatures we see in movies and read about in books. That is just a bunch of mind games.

"Demon" comes from the Greek word "daimon", which means dark angel. And the Greek/Hebrew (I forget which) for "angel" is messenger. So a demon is only a dark messenger. Absent of the God's light. And because Jesus Christ rose from the dead 2000 years ago, I can tell those demons to go back to their master with a wonderful message from me: "I don't care about my past, devil...because I know your future."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Isn't God Awesome!!!

G.B.

theLass

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tony H2o Registered Senior Member

Hi Lass,

I can vouch for the difference in Flash, if you have read most of this thread you will see what she was like. Compare this to some of her more recent posts and its amazing the difference that faith has made in her life.

Allcare

Tony

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.