Dreams...Can you fly, In Colour?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by tmegeney, Sep 17, 2001.

1. tmegeney Registered Senior Member

Really?
    Damn, my brain must be shorting out big time, because I feel as though I experience deja vu quite a lot.

After reading your post, I checked it out on a science site and it said that its "caused by a minor seizure of the temporal lobe in the brain." Isn't that kind of like a stroke? Got me kinda scared....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I think the main concern about people dieing a dream is purely because when you sleep your system is suppose to be disattached from your dream state.

But on occassion you might find yourself waking gagging for air, wake with the abrupt sense of falling, or enter a panicked state while suffering sleep paralyse.

This means that a dream you could have, might start one of those reactions off and possibly "scare" you to death in reality.

Pleasant dreams

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

yep, that sounds about right, i just dont use the big words... lol... so i wonder what it means when you have a series of "deja vu's" if you wanna call it that.
    when it happens for a stretch of 5 minutes or so...... maybe thats a longer one.... who knows.....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.