dreams explained

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by trevor borocz johnson, Mar 26, 2016.

1. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Can someone help me with this symbology, last night I had a dream that I couldn't find my car then I came to wandering, just wandering around a parking lot? It felt so real at the time cause I have a car and parking lots are a good spot for that sort.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why do you think there's any symbology to that specific dream?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

It certainly sounds like your subconscious is struggling with a feeling that you are wandering, going no where. What facet of your life that might apply to is for you to decide.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

It sounds like an anxiety dream about having your car stolen. Have you ever had your car broken into or stolen? I have had one truck stolen. To this very day I dream of wandering across parking lot landscapes trying to find it. Buy a new car. It helps immensely.

8. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

We often dream the things that we're anxious about - straight up, without any symbology or arcana. What makes us anxious about one kind of thing rather than another a particular time depends a lot on what we've been hearing or thinking about. A movie, a news item, another person's experience - any kind of input can trigger it.

I wired red plastic carnations on top of our silver Caravan: there are so many of the damn things in every parking lot, it's hard to find the right one.