Earths Magnetic Feilds changing?

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Duffy72, Aug 3, 2002.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Catt

You could say hogwash all you want, but the fact remains that you have no clue as to who I am, or my knowledgeable status and that is exactly why I was nominated by a dear friend to come to this dreadful forum to plant the seed and enlighten you. What a disastrous job I have been assigned! There is no hope!

So after you felt it necessary to insult the members of this forum in your first post, you now feel it necessary to insult the entire forum and its contents. And while under the delusion that you think the nonsense and gibberish you've posted will somehow "enlighten" us, you spite yourself while using the lame excuse you're here due to a friends nomination.

And as far as your "knowledgeable status" is concerned, I would refer back to your premiere post in which a number of excerpts had me rolling on the floor in hysterics:

And my personal favorite:

Priceless!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. odin Registered Senior Member

to fit the stones into the great Pyramid about an hair line distance apart or equivalent to a piece of tin foil exact to the thousandth of an inch.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been there & seen them & this hair line distance might be right if you stand a few hundred yards away & look at it!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spookz Banned Banned

catt, my little zonah
    i always aim to please

now get busy and lakek et hatahat sheli
    thanks

ps: May you be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons thou bastard child of Methuselah.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2002
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CATT Registered Senior Member

Deleted...

8. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

You're the one telling us that the technology to move enormous stones within a few thousands of an inch is actually somehow implanted in language itself.............
    All languages evolved from one (or perhaps a few) common ancestral languages.
    Why does the numeral 8 look like it does? I think the numeral 8 would better describe the number seven, since it just looks like it fits there better. I hereby propose that we use the numeral 8 for the number seven, and the numeral 7 can just go ahead and represent the number eight.

- Warren

9. odin Registered Senior Member

the inside is miraculously preserved!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't think there is any thing miraculous about,if you have a walk around out there its all well preserved.if its old cars that have long since disappeared else where,they are as good as new out there except for sand blasted paint,& the Roman stuff is just as well preserved.
    Are you sure you have been?

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Catt

Everything that I have said is precisely as I have stated

Featherless chicken. How does one get down off you ?

Just think about it.

11. spookz Banned Banned

catt
    enough of the useless chit chat

are you cute? have you kissed a boy yet?
    what are you wearing right now?
    be detailed in your response

thank you

ps:"Sacred Jewish Inch"? i am so much bigger than that! (huge!)

12. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Hebrew language

Hebrew Alphabet

13. CATT Registered Senior Member

Time to delete! To many views...

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

For the participants of this thread, I would ask that we all be a bit more civil. The discussion at hand is only hindered by the slinging of name calling and insults.

I will give Dwayne his due in this respect. It is often hard to maintain a civil head when all about are chopping and snipping at the contents of ones post. Dwayne has shown in this aspect that he does conduct himself as an adult.

CATT,

As far as math coming from the bible, we have many examples that such is not true. Some have been mentioned. Others, like stonehenge, demonstrate knowledge in math (in addition to skills in observation and record-keeping, the record-keeping implying writing skills to maintain them over a long period) far earlier than the coming of known religions of the present day. Others such as the Mayan calender and building of stone stuctures show that these ideas in math, can and do arise indepentantly. That they are based upon observation of the world around us and are derived from those observations. The Mayans even developed the concept for zero, something that represents the absence of a quanity. The zero concept is one of intangable thought and many civilizations missed that as a value.

15. spookz Banned Banned

my defense is that i was attempting to reach out and communicate in a language that a special person such as catt may understand. is that so
    wrong?

how about a time limit on edits and deletes?
    eh??

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Wet1

For the participants of this thread, I would ask that we all be a bit more civil.

No problem.

17. CATT Registered Senior Member

Deleted

Last edited: Dec 12, 2002
  18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Catt

Yes, it could very well be what saved Noah in the last polar switch. But also the mathematical structure of the craft itself.

The measurements for Noah's Ark were 300 x 50 x 30 cubits (Genesis 6:13-16.) In that time, there were many kinds of cubits: the Babylonian cubit - 48.5 centimeters; the short Egyptian cubit - 44 centimeters; the long Egyptian cubit - 51.5 centimeters; the short Hebrew cubit - 43.7 centimeters; and the long Hebrew cubit - 51.6 centimeters. We will use the cubit measurement of 45 centimeters, which is neither the biggest nor the smallest. The sizes of the Ark then would be: length - 135 meters; breadth - 22.5 meters; height - 13.5 meters. A soccer field is 120 meters long.

Total: Approximately 41,000 cubic meters.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/03/0305_0305_allspecies.html

Even with a low estimate of 2 million distinct species, the average space each species could live in was only 2 cubic centimeters! Elephants might require a wee bit more space. Food and water not included.

And let's not forget each species required a mate.

19. CATT Registered Senior Member

Deleted

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Catt

Q, there are over 1 million species of animals in the world. However, the vast majority of these are capable of surviving in water and would not need to be brought aboard the ark.

Wrong. I'm assuming you don't read to well or are ignoring the facts. There has been just under 2 million species of mammals and birds identified to date. There are many more not yet categorized simply because we have yet to discover them. If you include fish, fungi, insects, and microbes, that number goes up to 10 million and possibly up to 100 million! Adding on extinct animals only increases these numbers.

As well, those figures do not include mates for each species, therefore you must double the numbers.

How did you possibly come up with 50,000 ?

The Ark had plenty of space.

21. CATT Registered Senior Member

Deleted

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Catt

Who is to say back in those days how species were identified and separated?

Noah would have had to identify and separate the species of the Earth in order to place a pair of them aboard the Ark - how else can you account for the millions of species present today ?

Teams of scientists have been working for decades to categorize all species and have yet scratched the surface. How could Noah have found all the species, built the Ark, stocked it with food and water and set sail with all aboard in the time alloted ? He must have been one busy guy!

It is also evident to see that through the ages things are evolving smaller Some good examples are the Saber tooth Tiger, look how many sizes of Cats we have today down to the house Cat, and look how many different species of Dogs we have from the Wolf to the miniature Poodle. So the same implies to the Birds.

That is an interesting hypothesis - however your argument advocates evolution. But don't worry - that's not a bad thing.

There is truly no way anybody from this era could possible estimate approximately how many known species were evident at that time

Maybe we could find out if we knew exactly how many species existed today including however many have gone extinct. That number should be pretty close to however many Noah placed aboard the Ark, don't you think ?

We are all different races, cultures, colors, religions but yet we are all still categorized as human and can interbreed with one another.

Exactly! The lowest hierarchical unit of classification is what distinguishes one species from another - the capacity to breed with one another. We generally don't breed with other species.

*Edited to add the following:

Catt - this will be my last post on the subject in this thread as we should allow the polar switch discussion to continue.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2002
  23. CATT Registered Senior Member

Deleted