Earths Magnetic Feilds changing?

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Duffy72, Aug 3, 2002.

1. spookz Banned Banned

ban her

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

or him

or it

- Warren

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Catt

Why have you deleted all of your posts ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CATT Registered Senior Member

Just being ornery and missing a old friend that post here periodically! trying to catch his attention...He knows its my trait to delete...He would have responded but I think it has something to do with his internet connection?

He rocked the forum several months back in the religion thread!

And frankly, I'm just missing him!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

* In before CATT deletes this one, too.

- Warren

9. odin Registered Senior Member

Hey Catt

Don't deleat,had to change this,as the wife told me off for it!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2002
  10. CATT Registered Senior Member

11. spookz Banned Banned

this is not funny
    you have deliberately derailed this thread

12. CATT Registered Senior Member

I'm sure you loved every bit of it babes!

13. odin Registered Senior Member

I just couldnt help myself

Love the link.
    The wife says thats OK!

14. anti-takyon Registered Member

Earth Polar Magnetic fields?

Is there analysis, what would happen if earth polar magnetic fields change?
    Some people believe that all life will be destroyed, if this happen.

15. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Anti_tayon
    The electeomagnetic poles are a serious issue, and real science does establish that it is going to happen very soon.
    not all life will be destroyed but a lot of it if people do not prepare for it, and yes there is enough evidence to tell you about it. the current time frame is about 10 to 39 years. and there are a lot of things that need to be done by goverments, that the common people can not do with out organization.

if you would like i can send you some notes, the real issue is very lareg amount of information about the thing that will happen, the pole switch last for about 400 years.

you can belivie it , it is real!

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

16. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You see, all the water is your body is effected by magnets, and is now polarized in the N-S direction. The instant that the poles flip, every bit of water will also flip to stay aligned in the N-S direction. Due to all this water flipping, it will cause your body to flip heels over head due to all the shear stress.

The best preperation is to walk around with a helmet on all day (with a tinfoil lining), because you never know when the poles are gonna flip you upside down.

[/sarcasm off]

Earlier in the thread someone stated that sattelites would crash.... why is this? Do they rely on the magnetic poles for navigation?

17. Eman Resu Registered Senior Member

Honestly, would the shift be that swift? I would expect gradual cooling here, gradual warming there ... On which axis do we anticipate such a shift?

18. zechaeriah Registered Senior Member

from what i've read, the shift is really fast. there's some evidence to support it, namely the frozen mammoths with food still in their mouths. my apologies if this has already been discussed here.

19. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Thanks Zechaeriah for mentioning the fact about the Mammoths, as it is the most likly event that caused for the frozen mammoths.
    it is without doubt that the collaspe of the magnetic field will casue the earth to cool very rapidly, as the background of energy from the magentic field disapears, but it will case a ice age across much of the earth as the atmosphere of space comes in to the earths atmosphere. such events like that happen very quickly and in a short time. but the magnetic field will not return for about 400 years, the earth will gain a liitle warmth from the increase in gravity, but the atmosphere of space will continue to keep much of the earth frozen in a ice age.

The Mammoths are frozen left overs from the last pole switch.
    the other acrhelogical finding in the plains of russia are from during the 400 years without a magnetic field. but could be from before the reversal as the mammoths. under any event the area where they found the mammoths once at the equator, and the majortiy of the russian plains was covered in water.

Before the last polar switch most of the worlds land was in the southern hemisphere, most of that land sunk in to the ocean.

there is a mountian between Samoa and New Zealand that i think was the tallest mountain in that past world before the last magnetic reversal, it s questionable, but much of the isands of the south pacific would have been a apart of the land mass that was before the last reversal.

Fact is the reversal not only causes a massive ice age on the earth but it also drastically changes the earths land mass, and will put massive amounts of carbon dioxied in the air.
    oceans curents will travel faster the speed of sound. and it will get really calm except for the huge hurricanes coming from the poles with causing gail wind acorss the earth from one point. the earths atmosphere will kind of be like in layers like you see on juptier in some places.

thats just a few points.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON
    the warmest place will be on the equator

20. zechaeriah Registered Senior Member

yikes!

please don't happen when i'm alive, please don't happen when i'm alive, please don't happen when i'm alive....

that's some interesting stuff there, but i'd love some sources to back up your claims, if you don't mind. not saying i don't believe you, just wanna know how you know so much.

i guess if there will be no for magnetic field for 400 years and there'll be all sorts of death and destruction as the surface of the earth changes so dramatically, the people up in the white house would have some sort of plan as to what to do. maybe that's why they want access to Iraq's oil, to stock up before they hit the road. ??

21. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

to be frank the white house is going to have to get into there little UFO or what ever, and given that you don't see them doing anything happen to protect the public or for that matter even warning the public says that they would not give a shit, even though they could actually do a lot!, being the heads of organized goverment. but at the present pace alot of people are going to die.
    me i have a plan, and what i think is that I am going to see a lot of dead bodies, floating around or on the ground.
    whats even worse is that i might have to eat those dead people for dinner, and thats no joke.
    and to be blunt there are a few points about the magnetic reversal that are not so fun.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON

22. Duffy72 Registered Member

Here's an outrageous theory I heard in 'top' circles recently...

Earth is set for a major catastrophe... though I wasn't told what it was, I was left under no illusion that it spells pretty much 'The End.'

The government’s of the world have known about this for a while, but where unsure as to the timeframe of when 'it' will happen - but darn sure it will.

Phase One
    Create a bogus conflict with a foreign nation.

Phase Two
    Keep the world's eye on it and make sure their opposed to it. Amidst all the voices, the cries of confusion - they will not be watching us.

Phase Three
    Build craft that will enable us to colonise other planets - to do this, engineer a disaster that will make those responsible of building said craft incompetent.

Phase Four
    As the planet burns in a world of flame, blood and rage, we quietly slip away…

I'd laugh it off as conspiracy fluff, but err; I think we have just reached Phase Three, don’t you?

23. zechaeriah Registered Senior Member

bwahahahahaha!!! that made me laugh.