Earths Magnetic Feilds changing?

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Duffy72, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Jaxom Tau Zero Registered Senior Member

Even lawyers need evidence to work a case.

I think "hearsay" is what you've given so far.

Or maybe we all are stupid...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Well seriously, i think it is ironic that i should have to exsplain every detail of the polar switch, many of you must have missed earth science class

I think its ironic we all missed the same class.

every day common exsperinces such as flushing the toilet shoud provide you with enough relative sense to the mechanics of such a event of motion and force

Would that make the Rooter-Man a professor of physics ? Can I start crapping in the laboratory ?

simply argument and denial of a fact does not make science or progress of benift.

Then I suppose we're all in denial, in regards to your theories, of course.

so i have to ask why are some of you on a science forum.

I thought this was a gardening forum. Besides, I'm here for the beer.

The event of my posting to this topic was due to the event that i have a indepth knowlegde of earth mechanics

During this "event" in which you gained an "indepth knowledge" of earth mechanics, were there men in white coats with large butterfly nets standing in a padded room ?

of course something as large as the magneic field doing a reverse will have a effect on humans

I hope to gain super powers to fight evil criminals.

i wish many of you the best and that in the future that you survive the termoils of earth that have been given to this generation

The best to you too, Dwayne. Are they coming to take you away again?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

So, he got around to attacking us. Well at least that means he's not entirely cut off from the outside world.

OK, Dwaine, seriously:

Since we are so dumb, could you explain, in simple, general terms: In your opinion, what is the connection between magnetism and gravity?

Just a short post, please, and do try to proof-read a little, your attrocious spelling is rather obscuring your message.

Hans

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Karel Paborsky Registered Member

8. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well frist off let me say this there are other points of the earths ,magnetic field reversal that are more center to understanding how to survive, than an exsplanation of how gravity and emf are connected, such as the event that the human tempture will increase to about 125 degrees from a normal of 98 degrees, why is this inportant well the the fact is that the human bodies emzymes are stable to about 117 maxium and many are only functional to about 114 degrees, plainly it depends on the person but thats the high range, well be fore those temptures bodly function ceases, reproduction ceases, meaning that humans exspecially females will not be able to reproduce at such high temptures, this defines that mating which must take place in the propagation of the human race, will have to occur at high altitudes.
    the magnetic field of earth is a subportion of the mass of earth, the event of a core of earth containing a element that is polar, in its natural form,such as helium and hydrogen polar diatomic structure, provides a natural force in addtion to general mass of earth. the event of the total energy is the event of a subportion of energy called a magnetic force, gravity is the event of resting stactic energy in mass, and its attraction for what ever, simply if a atom reaches a energy level of instablity and atomic decay occurs, then it loses gravity it does not gain gravity, as it has lost energy in has lost resting stactic energy, its charge has changed to either postive of negitve to its enviroment, and therfore is placed in is equilibrium with the remaining enviorment, plainly gravity for the whole body changes by that alpha particle,given of in atmoic decay, so then you can see how that defines EMF and its relation to gravity,
    plainly they are to seperate bodies but connected by a central axis, just like a building with a beam and a cross beam that cross to support the floor.
    in a polar switch one of those bodies loses its connection but the mass remains the same, when redirected the poles return, just like a iron magnetic, however a iron magnetic will not return with out a force directing under limitded circumstances, hydrogen and helium are continouesly polar, and no exsterior force is needed to polarize them , as to make this short both of them are polarized by the heat sink of the universe, it is there natural state to be polarized, from here i am sure you can put togeather hoe the earth works in this relation from emf to gravity.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

9. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Heres a fact for those of you who think that the pole switchg is not going to happen soon,
    The poles move in daily motion in exspansion from center to out ward, between 28.4miles and 2.3 miles, this exspansion is caused by one solar influence and the spin of the earths axis,s, the axis of the earth is 70miles by 70 miles, or 219miles in circum.
    the axis of the earth is some 37.4 times greater in strength,
    seen as 70miles vrs 2.3 miles diameter the exspansion of the poles to 28.4miles is the attraction or in this caes it would be more applicable to say defraction of the poles axis for the magntic pole.
    here we can see that the defraction is about 33% of the force area of the axis and distroted some 13 times from 2.3 miles, at what point do you think the distortion will tear the poles apart iun to 100 pieces, at 50 miles distortion, maybe 70 miles or could it be half being 30 miles distortion. either way you looke at it by speed of the moveing center of distrortion the poles are very and let me say this again very close to switching,
    you can hope for a saving grace meaning you can get a little time to bulid yourself a capsule or find some way to mange the event of a switch , even a little time to party with your mate, given the event that the magnetic poles still is 600 miles from the geographical north pole, i say that again the geographical north pole, that does not mean the earths physical axis althoguh we know its close to the geographival pole, how much saving time is that well lets see, 600 divided by 70 equals 8.6, well some where in one of thoses 70 miles is the hole, you pick, there are 8 of them left to go, of course you will have to minus one of them because thats the actual hole, so then there are 7 of them to pick from.
    Well lets look on the bright side, the axis could be 70 miles from the geograghical pole, furthest from the motion of the magnetic pole, if lucky it could be at 85 degrees North by 100 degrees East,
    Hey howabout that then your would have 13 degrees to go instead of only seven, maybe a little curviture will by a little time, i am sure it will.
    Well for know we know we got some time but not very much of it.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON

10. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Really people don't get scared now, or about the past little bit that i talked about, as i said earlier the earths diameter will shrink some 80 miles, 40 miles in each hemishpere. to give you a idea of how that has effected the earth in the past you can look at the pacific ocean, the techtonic plates, which are the remains of the last polar switch that happened some 5,000 years ago.
    the pour of sea water is a major event when the earth sinks in portions, trnas forming parts of contients in to new sea floor, i amen really sinking 2000 feet is nothing in comparison to some area that sinks 3 miles.
    another major event is the event of juptier which is it's self in some phase of its polar switch, apperain to be in a transtion stage, only 10 degrees from its determined axis, it polr switch cycle is some 11,500 years with a time frame of proccess some 775 years, meaning that it has switch some time in earths past. in speculation i would say that because of its appeance it is either begining its polar switch of ending it, a field that strong as juptiers already has portions of its magnetic pole either in begining or end, or it would have no spots(hurricanes) like the rest of the planets. just putting a date of the juptier switch, and relation to events on earth i would say that its poles switched causeing the little ice age, in about 1300s and began ending about the 1800s or so and we are seeing the tail end of it, with the red spot near thr equator of juptier, which the red spot moves about 1 degree ever 89 years torwards the equator. it will go stable some time next century while we are in the middle of a polar switch here on earth. good thing to becuase if it switched while we were in a switch, we have it that much worse.
    another major concern is not destroying the hurricanes that will be a result of the poles breaking apart, with such things as nuclear weapons and such, as they are key to the earth taking on enough helium and hydrogen to later warm the earth, and repolerize the magnetic field with magnification, and the reexspansion of the the earths shurnken crust, as well repelling the moon.
    another major event that could be a possible is the earth is hit by several asteroids during the switch which would be the devestaing blow that we would not want to exsperience.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON

11. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

12. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

In regard to the above post
    If the food chain is not strenghted before the pole switch, the human race will strave it self during the 346 years, and they will become cannables, eating other humans, and in the time when the earth becomes healthy they will not have much to eat but plant life. plant life actually will be a very goood source of food though out the entire pole switch

Another key point to reproduction, is that inbreeding will occur in segreated populations, inbreeding produces mutations, which in this case of a polarswitch already damaging the human race, inbreeding will be a devastating event. inbreeding will slow any development proccess down. so here people of different races in internation groups is the best bet. there won't be a united nations team there to counsel you on the effects of inbreeding.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

13. Pine_net Chaos Product Registered Senior Member

I think even Edmond Halley would laugh at this guy.

14. Jack the Ripper Registered Member

The Earths poles have changed several times; but you won't be alive to witness the next time.

What happens basically is the planet is spining in space at a great speed around our star. This is in effect like a toy top spinning on the sidewalk. What happens is the planet becomes egg shaped and starts to wobble. Then, it falls over to begin again. Some say other gravitational forces from around the universe help contribute to this effect; but we're all pretty dang crazy so who knows right?

we have seen this on this planet at least 2 known times in the past (althou evidence is scarse on the first

but ask a bird flying in the wrong direction out into open sea.

They are in affect picking up the old polarity of the poles before the planet wobbled over the last time.........

Anyone for a bird pie?????¿¿¿¿¿

15. Jack the Ripper Registered Member

Ok a little more

I should have read on this more; but don't have time.

so look, this occurs over a long period of time and nature has it's ways of taking care of life. As the oceans sink life migrates to the more hospitable on the planet. Those that can adapt change and those that can't die. So land masses change and trees form on once ocean lands thus the opposite lands become oceans. The plates shift and so on..........

The Whale is one of the known ones to change in that it began as a land animal and over time adapted to the ocean life. it's lungs indicate that it was a rush job due to other extreme events at the time like the second or (third?) meteor to rip thru our atmosphere; but it's pretty easy to understand why.

hehehehe

16. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

The magnetic poles switch, the planet doesn't flip. This has happened quite a few times in Earth's history. Nothing to worry about.

17. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

WELL PEOPLE HERE ARE A FEW DIFFERENT TYPES OF CAPSULE, THAT CAN SUSTAIN THROUGH A POLAR SWITCH ENVIROMENT OR GIVE A IDEA OF DESIGN OF A CAPSULE

HERE IS THE REAL DEAL FOR THE FAMILY AND LONG TERMS

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Last edited: Oct 24, 2002
  18. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

This is the dumbest thread ever.

19. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

SUBMARINES ARE THE REAL DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO TRYING TO SURVIVE THE POLAR SWITCH THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD NEED TO SURVIVE THE ENTIRE 346 YEARS IN COMPARTMENT, SUCH A STRUCTURE COULD BE DESIGNED TO HOUSE A LARGE POPULATION

NOW THIS IS A NICE SUBMARINE,

HERE IS WHAT THE SIZE OF A SUBMARINE WOULD HAVE TO BE TO SUPPORT WORLD POPULATIONS, WITH OUT DOUBT IT WOULD TAKE GOVERMENT OPERATION EVEN TO SAVE 1/10th OF THE WORLD POPULATION.

As we can see that the govermentsof the world seem to be doing very little at least publically, the current situation means that private citizen are actually doomed to die as the number of restrictions that exist socially, and the cost of resources. this leaves the common person with little more than a small compartment for the family such as this

this leaves the common person also as a scavanger during the times of the polar switch.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Last edited: Oct 24, 2002
  20. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Seeing the kind of vessels that are nessacary, lets look at some of the condtions of the enviorment, that have changed, for onr the water has turned to a constitency of just about syurp/jelly, there are huge ice berges, great movements of sea/oceans and sinking land masses, in addtion the soil is mushy,
    one reason that the soil turn mushy is the event of release of oxygen from SiO4 and the cobination of the exrta release of oxygen with hydrogen to form water, furthur thr increase in atmospheric pressure, gravity will work both ways in making things soild and mushy, in addtion the new presssure on the oceans will push water in to the land masses, further ground tempture will increase, causing steam.
    in chemistry elements will ionize at lower energy, mostly one electon orbital will be accelerated,
    the earth will exsperince earthquakes and land vaulting, with vaults up ward and down ward traveling at 40 ft per sec per sec, or about 26 miles per hour, thats slower than a professional baseball player pitch, most imapcts will occur at 26 miles per hour, with such a structure as land that is vaulting, simular to a car that hits a car in a automobile accident. note most vehicals slow speed at about 1 mph per foot of space.
    and also there are the 65 to 650 mph winds, mostly about 250mph, this makes flying rather difficult in many cases you will not be able to hear a person talk more than 10 ft away from you even if they scream, the wind will be cold, very cold, cold enough to freez you in a mater of minutes in some places, some of this tempture change in the new human body temp will help in fighting off the cold.
    other condtion of enviroment are falling trees, rocks, and other objects sweeped up by the hurricanes.

heres a intresting note, the suns polar switch is much the same as earths, the sun shrinks by 10% each time it switches, also the earth does nearly the same, this makes for a intresting question to the rate of the sinking earth,as to its rate of sinking, is it one big sink with progressive smaller sinking or a continueous progressive sinking, it would make a bigg difference in some circumstance, meaning it would chgane the rate of some activity make for a more subtlie enviorment during the changes, here i will have to make some nots and get back with you people in my next post.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Dwayne,

Being as we have had many pole swaps, where is the past evidence for all of this that you "predict".

"Land vaulting" at 26 miles per hour? Where is past evidence of this? What you are talking here is massive earthquakes, the likes of which have not been seen. Anything like this would leave an unmistakeable trail of evidence in the rock of the world.

Winds of 650 mph? Be real, this is a bit below the speed of sound. Where is the source of this going to come from and where will it get the energy? Such wind would nearly terminate all living things on earth. It is a good thing that such do not happen on the earth.

A jellied sea? Again, where is past evidence of this happening?

22. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Looking at this thread, I guess Dwayne aint the type that needs evidence. I think he's simply making it up as he types. And I dont think he really really believes in it himself. If he did, he would be busy finding someplace to hide rather that wasting his precious time yapping to an unresponsive audience. Still, he does qualify as the worst nutcase I have yet met anywhere.

Hans

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dwayne

The gangplank on the picture of the submarine has a name on its side; Kursk. This is the so-called "unsinkable" submarine which went to the bottom of the Barents Sea on August 12, 2000, all aboard were killed.

A really fine example, Dwayne. Why didn't you instead, put up a picture of the Titanic ?