Electric Universe

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by river, Oct 31, 2013.

1. river

So you just focused on Eric ....hmmm

So you read nothing else on the site ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Translation: please debunk this entire site.
    Response: No.

You have the shoe on the wrong foot.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

Russ, Russ - Russ , narrow minded , as parusual

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Reasonable people seem narrow minded to the delusional.

8. river

Or Reasonable people , by reason , understand that what is deemed , delusional , is not

9. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Here's the problem, river: you want to join a club. But the club has rejected you because you don't fit in. Deriding the existing members doesn't fix that, it makes it worse. Demanding membership doesn't fix that, it makes it work. Only acting worthy of being in the club will get you in. That's how life works.

10. river

what club is it that I want to join ?

11. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

The Mainstream Science Club

12. river

why ?

13. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Only you can really answer that of course, but I suspect it is because you want ideas such as Electric Universe recognized by mainstream science as valid.

14. river

yes and no

mainstream science is far to DOCTRINAL , there is no flexibility of mind

all thinking is to validate the present paradigm of the mainstream

15. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Well, the issue is that very little outside the mainstream gets funded, as you pointed out earlier. And without funding, ideas don't become technological realities. So you and others of your ilk need to convince those in the mainstream to fund these ideas, otherwise they continue to go nowhere.

But "yes and no" is another contradiction, of course: what good is joining a club if you would see it destroyed? Pointless, of course. Only by being mainstream does joining the mainstream have any value.
    A common crackpot belief, but it is of course utter nonsense. As I've pointed out before, all scientists dream of being rock stars. They all want to be Einstein - who unsuprisingly is a hero for both mainstream scientists and crackpots (though generally crackpots tend to misunderstand who he actually was). They all want to discover The Next Big Thing. Case-in-point, the faster than light neutrino: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light_neutrino_anomaly
    There was no ridicule, no derision, no dogma. Just excitement. It turned out to be wrong, but it is a great example of an unlikely groundbreaking discovery being treated with respect because it was handled with respect.

16. river

convince ...convince ? , well Hannes Alfven won a noble prize , what more do you need ?

I don't want to join the " mainstream club " its too ....traditional , arrogant ... I would learn nothing new

Hannes Alfven

17. river

don't you see Russ

the reason I get into alternative science theories is because they are on the cutting edge of science , which is what I try to get this site in tune with , because I know that cutting edge science , is where the brilliant minds of science are

take T.T. Brown for example

in 1929 he found that he produce gravity which had both attractive and repelling forces , which led him to his theories on anti-gravity , hence flying saucers

the US military stole his ideas , this was about 60yrs ago

the mainstream science didn't take him seriously , but the military did

my point is this ;

we are so far behind in thinking upon this and many , many other ologies

we as the people NEED to get up to speed , at least as much as we can , on the advancements in science that secretly is going on

we have to stop being blind to these advancements

I figure that advanced science is at least 50 to 100 yrs , perhaps even more , beyond what we know , publically

Lets be as clued in as we can

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

SR/GR???
    DM/DE???
    QUASARS/BHs???

And of course any new model/theory needs to "run the gauntlet " so to speak.

19. river

Go to

http://electric-cosmos.org/

And click on book summarize book content and read

Enjoy

20. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

He'd have to learn some science to qualify, and I don't think that's possible.

21. river

So alex , if one were to join this " club " would that mean that the electric universe would be investigated throughly ?

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Question, seriously...
    Why do you support the Plasma/Electric Universe theory.....do you think it has observational evidence that invalidates present models?.....Do you think it is better, does it explain more?, or is it just because it is against mainstream ideas?...you know opposition for opposition's sake.

23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The electric universe hypothesis has already been well debunked. One might as well ask if sailing off the edge of the earth will be investigated throughly.