Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H2ED8A8RXeY

The apostle’s creed shows that Christianity is based on having to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that the guilty should be forgiven if a suitable human sacrifice is made to God.

I suggest that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. Immoral regardless of the victim volunteering or not which is not the case with Jesus.

That is one of many moral tenets that have cause secular governments to reject Judeo-Christian culture and values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

The bible is a compilation of evil acts by a satanic God and no moral man would every push to have Judeo-Christian culture and values implemented as our law. The U.S. is the closes to that ideal and their jail statistics are the most dismal in the free world.

Would you promote Judeo-Christian culture and values?

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Some of the values, but I'd promote those anyway. The rest? Nope.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Sure but the good in the Christian tenets are plagiarized from older religions and Christianity screwed up their theology with substitutionary atonement. A completely immoral base for their immoral religion.

Here is a clip on the ten commandments.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.