Enemies Within: The Islamist Threat.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DoctorNO, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Vienna Registered Senior Member

LOL!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why all the questions.....

Just watch the news when it happens - work it out for yourself...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

Well I think Legal immigration is ok it has limits in most countries and hell I m an eastern european heh. Even Russia placed limits on immigration I think the current limit is 152 thousand possible legal resident statuses annual allowance. But most of the people in eastern europe usually dont wanna move to britain but make some dough and go back home. So you shouldnt be that much worried about it. As long as the Limits are ENFORCED they will work but you gotta blame your own country for being lax. Furthermore I honestly thin that if you just give your cops guns instead of just clubs you well have higher compliance

The interesting thing about the Islamist threat to Russia is the approach they are taking in the Duma (Rus Parliament) for example they are promoting the banning of Vahabism which is a branch of Islam thats associated with terrorists but theoreticly the law could be applied toward any Islamic worshiper because it is up to the state to decide weather you are a regular islamic practitioner or a vahabism islamic practicioner. This in effect would create a sort of deletion of Islam from four recognized and protected faiths and lower it to just three Orthodox, Protestant, Budhism. *and no Catholics are not well liked*

Last edited: Apr 29, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vienna Registered Senior Member

I have no issues with Eastern Europeans coming to Britain, and I would welcome them. - But No Muslims!

And you are right, the British Police need to be armed these days

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Amen!

Whirlwind....

8. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

Its a huge wonder to me when I saw(on tv) riots of muslims in belgium and england and the rioters threw molotov coktails etc... into vehicles and cops while those were waving their clubs. True they had riot gear but If you had to pick between weapons and possibility of injurity it was definetely easier to throw a coktail into a cop then for him to hit you with that club. And yes its sad when someone gets wrongly shot in the US but it does deter a lot of crime and promote a lot of compliance by the public toward laws and otherwise...

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

The sooner the British police are armed - the better!

It's gonna happen anyway - I'd rather it be now than later.

10. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

Another Idiocy I notice is the muslims praise terror thats commited against non-muslims as soon as its done. They only condemn it when they are pressed to it, so as to appear concerned. Its fake compasion which is outwardly visable and presented to be as such. This is like yes yes we are peaceful very peaceful we never hurt noone but as soon as the cameras move on they "praise allah for punishing the non-believers and share the good news". This is a bit ironic but to a certain degree it has some truth to it. Some even rationalize its righteous to blow up people because look at what US and Israel are doing but if your a Spaniard why the fuk should you care what either of them are doing your blood shouldn't bee spilled to make a point.

Personally I feel that whenever a terrorist acts occurs they should anihilate all of the family that the person had to make others know that if you harm us none of your family will get the 25,000 or whatever amount of money that was promised as a reward and you will not have anything left behind to remember you by. I figure after one or two such instances they would stop completely. You blow yourself up harm and kill people and your whole family including your cousins and uncles gets wiped out to follow you into the promised land.

11. otheadp Banned Banned

that's how it used to be before these ridiculous Geneva Conventions were trumped up