Energy evolutions energies the evolutions

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by SISGroup, Dec 13, 2001.

1. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

You are very right, there is no missing link... I am sory, I just used common word to express how the sixth energy was born.
    I will consider your opinion......

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

I should wrote "If two or more materials are placed in one place, perhaps there will be reactions. If two or more living cells are placed in one place, perhaps there will be reactions too. But both reactions may will need or produce different form of energy each other."
    I think, majic mean magic.....
    Reaction between two human can produce 'love'. You may agree that 'love' is not magic reaction. I think love, angry, afraid and any human feeling is not magic reaction.
    They are complexity of six kind of energy generation. For example: From gravitation and kinetic energy, there was come atoms which have many kind energy and very different with gravity and kinetic.
    So, love, angry and etc. are sixth generation of energy altough it very different with other energy generation......
    BTW, what kind energy which creates space? If human thinking ability cannot answer it, will we say that ut was magical energy?
    You right, it only about time relativity.... faster or slower,
    Thank you kmguru....I very need that polish....

Last edited: Jan 1, 2002
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

It is like the sun.....
    Sun always produce energy from atomic reaction....in the next million years sun will loose it own energy or die, and become black hole.....
    DNA of human also created by development of atomic reaction therefore it able to give orders to duplicate then become multiple cells living creature. Multiple cells living creatures also make reaction to produce energy in more complex reaction than sun.
    And my opinion is DNA (or RNA) will loose it energy too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scully Registered Member

Sun dies become black hole. But human die back to ashes and dusts. I think sun cannot be used to analogy the living of DNA, it more complicated.
    Any way, I believe that everything in this universe was come from an order, as told by kmguru. Now human become ‘disorder’ icons in order condition. When the time comes, anything will be in the order.
    I have my own speculation, that God created space in simple order as describe in the first generation of energy. Then it grow become complicated, especially on the earth and may be also in other planets which has living creatures.
    God know what is his doing, he also know the movements of every particles on this universe.
    We might say that we doing something because WE WANT IT, but actually God has known our eager since he create the universe.
    SISGroup has asked, “Who gave the energy?”
    My speculation answered that God gave it and he know that his energy will become disorder icon.

I am Indonesian's student too, living in the same damn country. I am as poor as you do.......

Last edited: Jan 3, 2002