Energy, Matter, and Life

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by machaon, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Holy Registered Senior Member

No good!

Yes, that is what seems to be the unavoidable future.

The universe will end up a cold, unanimated, three dimensional sheet of "nothingness".

All energy spread evenly across the eternal surface of perfectly distributed (chaotic spread) matter. Everything that exist will stay in an equilibrium for eternity.

No fun at all.

(that's why I want to question the fact that the universe is alone and eternal, I don't want it to get boring in the end)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Uncountable Energy

When Newton saw an apple was falling from a tree, he made a big change. What kind of energy come to Newton when he saw a usual happening of apple?

You right that distiction between energy and matter is an illusion. Because the reality is not something that we saw trough our eyes, the true reality lies in our awareness.

In the beginning, energy can only made reactions of atoms. But when atoms had formed into one living cell, energy cannot reacted it with it environments like reaction between atoms or reaction between compounds or components.

And evoltion of living creature has create a special creature with awareness ability. Therefore, energy which influence us will be different with energy to react atoms, compounds, components, single living cells.

Insight , where the energy comes to Newton's awareness. An energy which influenced our awarenes come from evolution of energy

www.legenda.tvheaven.com/photo2.html.
    SISGroup

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

SISGroup ...

Welcome to Sciforums ...

And would you please check your posted URL - don't work.
    "File not found" message.

Take care.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

I am really sorry chagur........

I should not add an dot in the end of url's address. And thank for reading my opinion and your advise........
    www.legenda.tvheaven.com/photo2.html

8. Quinbus Felstrin Registered Member

Entropy won't win

The entropy argument is overstated for the simple reason that matter/energy do come together and continue to form "higher" states of development. Atoms form molecules... to the formation of the human mind, etc. Entropy certainly explains part of the process that we call "decay". But to conclude that countervailing forces do not also exist (or that for some reason they will cease to exist) is to ignore the world around you. If the theory of entropy prevented this, it wouldn't have happened in the first place. Ebb and Flow.