Enter At Your Own Risk.........ETs or Demons

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Micah, Jan 19, 2000.

1. Micah Registered Senior Member

Because of the delicate nature of the material here I would like to warn all before the go further in reading so as not to offend anyone...

I have been seeking the Lord in prayer and doing research of the ufo / alien subject. I believe all of this information is found in the Apocryphal Books of Enock and Seth. There are 3 scriptures that talk of giants and fallen angels that were on earth before man, and wanted to mate with human women because of their beauty. The Apocryphal Books go further and talk of the hows and the whys these things happend and what are to come. Please read the following and my prayer is for all who read this be covered w/ the protection of Jesus Christ and his perfect truth be known to all.....

Aliens: ETs or demons?

Ever since the Kenneth Arnold "flying saucer" sighting and the Roswell incident, both of 1947, our country has had a fascination with the notion that beings from outer space have visted our planet. But in the last couple decades, so called "alien abductions" have gotten much attention from the mainstream media, and people are beginning to question the nature of this phenomenon. It is of particular interest that just in the last couple years, the religious press has been full of articles about ETs and UFOs. This is because these "aliens" seem to primarily be on a mission to lead people away from God. And because of this fact, we must attempt to identify and fully understand their true nature. I believe the answer, just like so many others, can be found in the Holy Scriptures.
    I first want to look into the theory that says that this alien presence is from another planet, or extraterrestrial.

This theory is definitely troubled. The statistics against intelligent extraterrestrial life ever being able to reach our planet go a long way to disproving this notion, but they are simply not convincing to many. So we must examine other factors. The bizarre actions of these supposedly advanced beings need to be considered:

they kidnap, paralyze, physically abuse and often sexually molest humans
    often times they abduct women, and impregnate them, only to steal the child a couple months into the pregnancy
    they condemn Jesus Christ and attempt to undermine faith in God
    they promote New Age philosophy through "contactees" (channelers)

This is not exactly what we would expect from a highly-evolved race of intergalactic travelers. And there are still other factors that don't add up:

military radar has never recorded a UFO entering our atmosphere
    no two UFOs ever appear exactly alike, which suggests that they use their craft only once
    some UFOs break into pieces and merge into one; others have been seen passing through physical objects and vanishing
    most ufos emit no sound whatsoever

There really is no hard evidence that UFOs are actually physical objects, and with these factors I have just mentioned in mind, it seems even more unlikely. It seems that beings such as these who claim to be so advanced and evolved would be civilized as well. However, they are not civilized beings at all, but rather are cruel towards humans and hostile towards Christianity (which they have attempted to discredit without ceasing). And yet, to do these trivial things the aliens have supposedly traveled millions of light years.

Another curious aspect of the alien abductee phenomenon is the fact that the aliens always return their victims. These beings do not show any mercy towards our humanity in other ways, and yet, the abductees are always left to tell their story. This simply would not make sense if the beings truly were extraterrestrial.

It is improbable for these and so many other reasons that we have ever been visited by a superior race from another planet. Yet there is a wealth of information that quite clearly exposes the true nature of the "aliens": they are just another satanic deception.

The first matter I want to look into is that these entities have shown a great deal of interest in casting doubt on the validity of the Bible. They often will do this by influencing people to twist the scriptures, and make it appear as if they are the real god of the Bible. An example of this that I will refer to occasionally is called 'The Way', an online deception that claims that Jesus (along with Buddha and Mohammed) were messengers sent by the aliens to bring enlightenment to the world. Bible verses are also taken out of context and twisted to support this position; this tactic, however, strongly suggests that the aliens are demonic, because we know that twisting the scriptures is one of Satan's favorite tools of deception. He even used it himself when tempting Jesus:

"Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on
    the pinnacle of the temple, saying to him, "If you are the Son
    of God, throw yourself down; for it is written, 'He will command
    his angels concerning you,' and 'On their hands they will bear
    you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.'"
    Jesus said to him, "Again it is written, 'Do not put the Lord your
    God to the test.'" (Luke 4:5-7)

The principal goal of evil is to sway people to its side, and evil always targets those who have already found the light, and are of God. Satan has rightly determined that one of the best techniques to deceive the faithful is to use their own Holy Book against them. So, what the aliens are doing is admitting that their message is not strong enough to stand on its own, and it needs to use the Bible as a crutch. Those who know the truth know that the Bible needs nothing else to support it's message; it can stand completely on its own.

So what are these people seeing and experiencing? Abductees have reached a consensus about who and what their abductors are, and that is that they are physical beings. So the question we must ask is, can we find anything in the Bible similar to this, that describes evil beings, not of this earth, that have visited our planet? What comes to mind is the account of the "Sons of God" in Genesis 6, which corrupted the earth with evil and mated with earth women to produce the Nephilim/giants. These actions sound very similar to the reports of abductees that say they were forced into sexual intercourse with the aliens. All in all, this is just another instance of how the workings of evil are the same as they have always been. The only difference is that they have been given a new, clever packaging for this "new age".

The Sons of God are understood by most to be the angels that participated in Satan's rebellion against God; thus, they were fallen angels. In Genesis 6, these fallen angels had taken on physical human bodies, just as angels of the Lord have done from time to time (Gen 18, 19). These visitations to earth by Satan's angels have been frequent throughout all of time, and they were in reality responsible for the worship of pagan gods. Actually, they probably were the gods of pagan mythology. You see, all of the world's myths have multiple gods and goddesses as their main focal point. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the only religions which are and have been monotheistic. So, in their attempts to thwart the purpose of the one true God, the fallen angels would pretend to be divine, so as to cause the gentiles to worship them. And isn't this why Satan (and his angels) rebelled in the first place? Because they wanted to be like God?
    "ou said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise
    my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of
    assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops
    of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High."
    (Isa 14:13-14)

Not only did the fallen angels influence all of ancient mythology in general, but by causing the Gentiles to worship them, they pitted the Jews (and later the Christians) against everyone else. This may not seem to be relevant to the whole alien issue, but if we look closely at what these entities are doing today, we see obvious parallels to ancient times. As you can read in 'The Way', the aliens are claiming through their contactees that they are the God of the Bible. They are enforcing devil worship, just as they did in ancient times by bringing about pagan religion.

"...I imply that what pagans sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons
    and not to God. I do not want you to be partners with demons."
    (1 Cor 10:20)

This passage identifies the object of pagan sacrifice as demons. This confirms the relationship between demons and aliens: in ancient times, the evil angels pitted the Gentiles against the men of God; today, the aliens have brought about New Age philosophy and religion to oppose Christianity. Evil is still doing things in the exact same way it did them so long ago.

But those with faith have the Holy Scriptures as a constant reassurance that this modernized paganism is merely the work of demons, which have no power over the faithful:

"Formerly, when you did not know God you were enslaved
    to beings that by nature are not gods. Now, however, that
    you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God,
    how can you turn back again to the weak and beggardly
    elemental spirits? How can you want to be enslaved to them
    again?" (Gal 4:8-9)

New Agers pervert the scriptures to supplement the explanations given to them by the aliens, but they do not realize that if they had actually read the whole Bible, they would find passages like this one, which expose the true nature of their "space brothers". They are bowing down the same god that their pagan predecessors worshiped - and that "god" is Satan!

The supernatural nature of the fallen angels allows them to move in and out of this dimension, even disguising themselves in order to further the deception. Evil angels have appeared to many people in forms such as Jesus, Mary, celebrities, or dead relatives. According to some sources, Pope John the 23rd wrote in his diary that both Jesus and Mary appeared to him many times, and made many false predictions to him about the future - (1). So it is not a stretch to say that Satan's angels could appear to humans as little grey creatures, reptilian beings, etc. Remember that Satan appeared to Eve in the form of a snake, which we know is not the only form that has been taken by him. Evil merely conforms itself to each particular situation; for example, if it is necessary to appear as Mary to further somebody's deception, that is what it will do. Since the people of this generation have a great desire for contact with beings from other planets, that is how satanic forces have chosen to appear to people. Of course, they can not hide their true nature from us, and in the process of deceiving people they feel it necessary to torment them as well, just as in the demonic possession of old.

There is even more in scripture that connects the fallen angels to demons, and thus to the aliens of today. Consider these two verses:

"Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that
    do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word."
    (Psalm 103:20, KJV)

"Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring
    not railing accusation against them before the Lord."
    (2 Pet 2:11, KJV)

These both tell us that all angelic beings, created by God, are much stronger and powerful than us humans. We are also told in 2 Kings 19:35 that it only took a single angel to slay 185,000 Assyrians. These illustrations make it clear that the angels can easily dominate us humans. So with this in mind, consider these verses:

"He lived among the tombs; and no one could restrain him
    any more, even with a chain; for he had often been restrained
    with shackles and chains, but the chains he wrenched apart,
    and the shackles he broke in pieces; and no one had the
    strength to subdue him." (Mark 5:3-4)

"Then some itinerant Jewish exorcists tried to use the name of
    the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, "I adjure
    you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims. "Seven sons of a Jewish
    high priest named Sceva were doing this ... then the man with the
    evil spirit leaped on them, mastered them all, and so overpowered
    them that they fled out of the house naked and wounded."
    (Acts 19:13-14, 16)

Based on these passages, I think it is likely that some demons are the same as fallen angels, because they share many of the same attributes. Even after their fall, these angels did not lose their physical prowess.

Another theory explaining the "alien" phenomenon is that they are demonic spirit beings which inhabit genetically engineered bodies; this may be true as well. The only sure thing about aliens is that they are a tool of Satan, who is the "prince of the power of the air" (Eph 2:2). And since the origin of all evil is from the "heavenly places", we can better understand why it still comes from there in the form of deceptive UFOs. We truly do "struggle against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Eph 6:12).

Another intersting aspect of these beings is that they know what they are up against:

"You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons
    believe—and shudder." (James 2:19)

They know the truth about God, but they ignore it, because after the rebellion and fall from heaven, their fate in the lake of fire was sealed (Matt 25:41). Since then, it has become one of their premier goals to cause confusion amongst people about God's identity, and leave us questioning the validity of the scriptures. Today, these demons promote "New Age" religion to undermine faith in God; however, this same method of deception is most definitely not new. We know these same practices, promoted by the aliens, as having been with us throughout history, yet they have only recently been given the title of "New Age". People used to recognize these same evil beliefs and practices as being a part of the world of the occult, and the fact that New Age practices are so similar to occultic rituals makes a clear connection between aliens and demons.

The UFO phenomenon is the first occultic comparison I wish to make. Now we all know what we see when we see UFOs, but what are they really? I have already affirmed that it is unlikely that most UFOs are physical objects. And while some UFO sightings can be explained by natural phenomena, misidentifications, or just plain hoaxes, often something is really there. The theory which I support is that the fallen angels are powerfully manipulating matter and energy to create the effect of flying craft. This process is known as transmorgrification in the world of the occult, and is tied in with magic. Basically, UFOs are produced by a form of magic. This is explained in the following excerpt from a booklet on UFOs:

"However the UFO is produced, it is frequently of small
    dimensions - an area where an extremely large amount of energy
    is concentrated.... This energy can manifest pulsed light
    phenomena of a variety of colors, and apparently produce
    electromagnetic radiation that may distort mechanical operations
    and/or witnesses' perceptions." (2)

Remember that the fallen angels have been around for a very long time, since the initial creation of this world (Job 38:7). Not only were they given superhuman powers, but they have had a long long time to become masters of their trade of deception. We may not know exactly how they can do what they do, but we can be sure that they are the ones doing it.

There is another connection to be made between the fallen angels and the aliens of today. But before I discuss that, I want to make something perfectly clear:

the gods of mythology = fallen angels = demons = "aliens"

The aliens of today are powerfully creating the illusion that UFOs are actual physical craft. And we know that illusions are a vital part of the world of magic, as well as in the occult. So you'll be interested to know that, by some accounts, it was in fact the gods/fallen angels that first introduced magic into the world. We read of this in the apocryphal Book of Enoch:

"Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots: Armers taught the solution of sorcery; Barkayal taught the
    astrologers; Akibeel taught signs...." (1 Enoch 8:3)

The teachers referred to in that verse were some of the 200 hundred evil angels which descended onto the earth (1 En 6:8) and began the spread of magic, and thus the occult. The connection to the gods of mythology is confirmed in this excerpt from a Bible dictionary:

"The employment of magic by gods as a means to achieve
    definite purposes is well attested in the Sumero-Akkadian and
    Canaanite religious literatures." (3)

This shows us that the characters of the gods in mythology were, in fact, heavily influenced by the fallen angels. The dictionary went on to say that "the goddess Ishtar wore charms when she descended to the nether world." The connection I am making here may be understood by those who are familiar with the Marian apparition and Mary-entity phenomena. In the last century there has been a huge outbreak of appearances by an entity claiming to be the Virgin Mary. However, it seems much more likely that this Mary entity is synonymous with many of the goddesses of ancient mythology, such as Isis, Ishtar, Diana, and even the pagan-goddess Ashera, that is spoken of in the scriptures. 'The Way' admits as much. The connection made here is that the Mary-entity is still making use of magic, as was seen in the Fatima and Zeitoun, Cairo appearances of Mary.

This all shows that the same demonic beings which introduced magic and astrology into the world in the first place, continue to use it for their own purposes, mostly to deceive mankind. UFOs are all a part of the endtimes deception that is currently preparing people to accept the Antichrist.

"The coming of the lawless one is apparent in the working
    of Satan, who uses all power, signs, lying wonders, and
    every kind of wicked deception for those who are perishing,
    because they refused to love the truth and so be saved."
    (2 Thess 9-10)

"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and
    produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible,
    even the elect." (Matt 24:24)

"It performs great signs, even making fire come down from
    heaven to earth in the sight of all; and by the signs it is
    allowed to perform on behalf of the beast, it deceives the
    inhabitants of the earth...." (Rev 13:13-14)

These passages clearly state that in the endtimes, there will be false signs associated with satanic forces and the Anti-Christ, and I believe we are already seeing some of these in the form of counterfeit UFOs. I discuss further the purpose of UFOs and the mission of the aliens in 'The Alien Objective'.

The occult has been with us throughout history, as we can see in the numerous Biblical accounts of pagan rituals and magic. Yet God's law has always forbidden any of these practices, and we know that God has not by any means changed His stance on the subject:

"No one shall be found among you who makes a son or
    daughter pass through fire, or who practices divination,
    or is a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or one
    who casts spells, or who consults ghosts or spirits, or
    who seeks oracles from the dead." (Deut 18:10-11)

This statement condemns people who "consult spirits" and "seek oracles from the dead", also known as mediums. These mediums have always been around, making contact with demons that impersonate the dead, and deceiving those that are ignorant and gullible. Yet this exact same practice continues to go on today, under a different name. In the world of New Age, these people are called "channelers" or alien "contactees". They are serving the same purpose to demons that mediums always have, and that purpose is to spread deception. The mediums/contactees of today are telling people that the demonic spirits they are making contact with are actually extraterrestrials, who desire to come and help our planet. The contactee movement is giving New Agers and many others the false impression that aliens are benevolent, and are coming to save this broken down world. But this is the farthest thing from the truth, as we have already seen. They are here merely to lead people from the truth about God and the Bible, and prepare this world to welcome the Antichrist as king.

The next subject to be discussed is Whitley Strieber, who has authored a very revealing series of books about the nature of aliens. These books tell us so much about aliens for one reason: the author is an an alien abductee/contactee. He has assumed the role of one who has been deceived by these beings, into thinking that they are benign, despite the torture that he has undergone at their hands. His works reveal the true nature of aliens for what they are:

"[It] seemed almost to be a demon with a narrow face and dark,
    slanted eyes. It spoke to me in a high, squeaky voice." (4)

"I felt an indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to
    be there, and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get
    away. I'd lay still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever
    was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and
    sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they
    were here and I couldn't get away." (5)
    Despite the fact that he knows what these creatures really are, he begins to welcome them and becomes convinced that contact with them is a positive experience:

"Again, though, I felt love. Despite all the ugliness and the
    terrible things that had been done, I found myself longing for
    them, missing them!" (6)

Demons are very very smart, and they have ways of attracting people to them, regardless of the torment that they might receive. Strieber is truly a victim of demonic possession, which we know about from the Bible. He has also become influenced by their anti-Christian declarations, as he is quoted as calling the Lord and his angels "Nazis of the air" - (7).

We can gather from his account and many other people's abduction stories that aliens usually do not prey on those who know Jesus. In fact, in an article from the Florida Today, we read of a non-religious man who was in the process of being "abducted" by aliens, but called out to Jesus, and the abduction stopped - (8). If they were extraterrestrial beings, why would they respond to that name? The answer may be found in this Bible verse:

"And these signs shall accompany those who believe: by using
    my name they shall cast out demons..." (Mark 16:17)

As I have said, these demons are merely posing as extraterrestrials - but they can't hide their demonic nature. There are many additional accounts of abductions just plain stopping after Jesus was mentioned, in the same way that demon possession can only end with Jesus' name being spoken. And what is just as fascinating is that in nearly every account of alien abduction, there is a definite lack of genuine faith in God among the abductees - there is no evidence of a faithful Christian having ever been abducted. So if alien abduction is just an updated version of the demonic possession of old, then it may be that aliens simply can not abduct those who have true faith in Jesus Christ. For confirmation of this we can look to Romans 8:38-39, where we read that nothing in this world will be able to separate us from the love of God in Jesus Christ, not even the "principalities" and "powers" that are identified in Ephesians 6:12 as being the "rulers of the darkness of this world" (fallen angels and demons).

Another question which arises from these findings is, how could an abduction in a UFO even conceivably stop midway? It seems in all the cases where an abduction stopped that the abductee was immediatly back in bed. Again, the explanation can be found if we are to equate aliens with demons.

When people are "kidnapped by aliens", it is usually just demons playing with their head - altering people's perceptions of their surroundings, and controlling what they see and even think. In the Bible, it says that Satan showed Jesus all the world's kingdoms "in a moment of time" (Luke 4:5), probably by controlling His perceptions in the same way that demons control the perceptions of their "abductees".

Also, some of the more fantastic details about alien abduction come from hypnotic regressions, which are not reliable sources of truth, because often times the hypnotists are New Agers who may have ulterior motives. Hypnotists have the power to control and alter a person's consciousness, sometimes making them "remember" things in a slightly different way than how things really happened. Consider the fact that many abductees have reported being taken, in a UFO, from their apartment in crowded cities such as New York. How could this be possible, without anyone else seeing the craft and reporting it? Yet hypnotic episodes are often used as the sole evidence that people have actually been taken aboard alien craft, even though many abduction researchers have admitted that these experiences are "almost completely psychological in origin" - (9).

What is undisputable, however, is that these abduction experiences are extremely traumatizing to the victims. This is for two reasons: the overwhelming power of the demons involved, and the lack of faith of the victim. Christ acknowledged just how powerful a demon-spirit could be over a person in Mark 9:29. And earlier in this account, He taught of how it is absolutely necessary that a person have faith in God before a demon can be cast out (Mark 9:23). This is exactly what we are seeing today.

I mentioned earlier how it would not make sense for beings of an extraterrestrial origin to leave their victims back in their homes after the abduction. The way I see it, if they are really that interested in doing tests and breeding with humans, why not just take them permanently? In fact, I have not read a single abduction report where a person actually describes being taken onto another planet. It seems that if the aliens really were from another world, they would be taking people there all the time. But that is not the case. I believe there is a good reason for this:

If we are to accept that aliens are the same as demons, then we also will accept that their realm is in another dimension of this very planet. They are allowed to move in and out of the different dimensions of earth, but there are certain things which they can not do. They simply can not take other people into their dimension. Because demons are spiritual in nature, they can freely penetrate the barriars between our dimension and theirs. But we can not. God has put up this barriar for a reason: to prevent demons from permanently stealing humans. While God does allow aliens to torment some people, he makes sure that they can not be taken for good. And because of this fact, humans are never taken to the realm of the aliens. They are probably never even removed from their bedroom.

Now the aliens/demons will not torment just anyone. A person must in one way or another, welcome that kind of evil into their lives. Satan can not have access to a person's soul unless they in one way or another give him their free will consent. In some situations, a parent's involvement in the occult may cause a demonic spirit to torment their offspring; but often times, the person being possessed will have at one point in time given Satan his permission to send in demonic forces. While occult practices, such as witchcraft, or even the use of a Ouija board, are always easy ways to attract evil spirits, physical weakness plus a lack of faith has often brought on demonic possession.

Many trance inducing and mind altering techniques used by New Agers have in the past also brought on alien abduction and demon possession. Some of these include New Age meditation, kundalini yoga, channeling, and visualization with the intent of astral projection, also known as the OBE (out of body experience). In fact, Robert A. Monroe, who has authored many of the modern astral projection techniques, has spoken of having problems with demons. You see, once your spirit leaves your body, demons are free to come and take your place. When you return, you may find that you must now share your body with evil spirits. In Mark 9:26-27, the demon-possessed boy actually died after his demon was cast out, suggesting that his body no longer contained his own spirit, but was completely controlled by a demon. Experimenting with New Age practices is the simplest way to give Satan permission to do as he pleases to you.

As I said earlier, physical weakness often will clue demons in to the fact that a person may be seceptable to them. You'll notice that the only time that Jesus' faith was questioned by evil was when he had been fasting for forty days and was most likely in a weakened state (Matt 4). All the other times, Satan knew he didn't have a chance to tempt him, so he didn't even try. This is exactly how demons operate; when you are broken down and failing physically, demons may prey on your weaknesses to try to turn you from good to evil. If you have doubts about God, they might bring those out and attempt to ruin your faith with them. Remember, we don't know exactly how these spirit beings operate, but we most certainly are at spiritual war with them (Eph 6:12). And because we are in the endtimes, it is crucial that we understand the point I am making: aliens and demons want to claim our soul for Satan! They want to keep us from the truth:

"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the
    unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of
    the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2 Cor 4:4)

While that passage was speaking of those who don't believe, the forces of evil use these same techniques when they tempt us. Evil tries to keep the truth from us, because it knows that when we know the truth, they can not touch us. It is only in our weakened state (a.k.a. our time of trial), when we are doubting the truth, that evil thinks it has a chance at succeeding. The only action they can take against us is to exploit our doubts, fears, or pride to make us disregard the truth. Now there are obvious measures that can be taken to overcome these weaknesses that are outlined for us in the Holy Scriptures, you just have to search a little. Truly, the best offensive we can take up against Satan is to build a strong defense on the Word and on prayer.

Getting back to the main issue, I want to take a moment to speak to those who recognize the similarities between aliens and demons, but still have an image in their minds that aliens as benevolent. My advice would be that every time you see or read about aliens, you mentally equate them with the demons that really they are. Do not let anyone fool you into thinking that they have any of our interests at heart. They are only interested in serving their master Satan. There is not one good demon, not one! In the same way, there is not one good alien. Even though they may appear to be from the light (2 Cor 11:14), they are most definitely beings of darkness. They rape, torture, and paralyze innocent humans for their own pleasure, and denounce the Lord our God whenever they can. They drive people to insanity and often to suicide. They rob people of their souls.

We do not have to buy into the mainstream view of aliens. In fact, we need to speak out against them whenever we can. Please visit this Anti-Alien website for details on one effective method of fighting back.

The pressure put on the saints in the endtimes by the forces of Satan will not only be the physical persecutions by the Antichrist, but also by spiritual warfare from his demons. The temptation to give in to the devil will be strong, as will be the delusion, so we need to fully realize and accept the true nature of these beings now. Please pray for those caught up in New Age/occultic practices, because they truly are under the power of Satan. Please pray that these people will find a release from their tormenters, which can only be found in Jesus Christ. And finally, pray that God will help you work this new knowledge of aliens and demons fully into your own understanding of the world. Peace be with you.

Please read part two of my series on aliens: The Alien Objective
    - thoroughly discusses the alien/demon on earth in the past and in the future. Examines their involvement in the forthcoming New World Order and their connection to Antichrist. Other topics discussed: the apostate RCC, the falling away, aliens and the government, the Treaty with Death and Hell, and the days of Noah.

Other interesting sites to visit:

The Discernment - fascinating article by a woman who previously was involved with aliens and UFOs, but since finding Christ has been committed to spreading the truth about the demonic nature of the aliens.

CE-4 Research Group, Inc. - UFO and alien abduction research that confirms the findings presented in this article. Also includes discussion of spiritual warfare, Bible prophecy and the endtimes deception.

1. http://www.artbell.com/pope.html 2. John Ankerberg and John Weldon, 'The Facts on UFOs' (Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, OR 97402), p 37 3. 'The Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible' (Parthenon Press, Nashville, TN), p 223 4. Whitley Strieber, 'Communion: a True Story' (New York: Morrow, 1987), p 136 5. Whitley Strieber, 'Transformation', p 181 6. Ibid., p 184 7. John Ankerberg and John Weldon, 'The Facts on UFOs' (Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, OR 97402), p 25 8. Rita Elkins, 'Spiritual Warfare? - Some say demons are behind alien abductions', Florida Today, August 17, 1997 9. John Rimmer, 'The Evidence for Alien Abductions' (Wellingborough, North Hamptonshire: The Aquarium Press, 1984), p 152

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you been saved? If not, Christ still loves you - but He desires to have an intimate relationship with you as well. He wants to see you saved!

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some
    men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not
    willing that any should perish, but that all should come to
    repentance." (2 Peter 3:9, KJV)

There is truly no better time to find Christ than now:

1. Start by admitting your sinfulness in a prayer to the Father, and then repent of your sins.

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
    (Romans 3:23, KJV)

"Remember then what you received and heard; obey it,
    and repent." (Rev 3:3a)

2. Accept that Christ died for your sins.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we
    were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8, KJV)

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who
    for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,
    despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the
    throne of God." (Hebrews 12:2, KJV)

3. Realize that salvation is a free gift from God, and can not be attained by works.

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but
    according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of
    regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"
    (Titus 3:5, KJV)

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
    yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man
    should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9, KJV)

After you do these things, there are several more steps to take.

"And being made perfect, he became the author of
    eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;" (Heb 5:9, KJV)

We are asked to obey the words of Christ Jesus as proof of our faith and salvation in Him. Granted, this may not be an easy task, but as faithful servants, it is only natural to do what is asked of us by our Lord. Study the Bible daily to become aware of all that God was, and still is:

"As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that
    ye may grow thereby:" (1 Peter 2:2, KJV)

Make prayer a part of your every day life as well:

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and
    supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made
    known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all
    understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through
    Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7, KJV)

Start by doing these things, and gradually, you will see your faith begin to flourish. Ask God to strengthen your faith a little more each day; you will be amazed at the blessings he will give you!

Stay true to your beliefs through all things, and do not allow yourself to be overwhelmed by the things of the world. Rather, pray for the things of the Spirit. You can and will find the peace that you desire. Remember Christ's words:

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear
    my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will
    sup with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20, KJV)

If we seek, we will find Him. The Lord will always be with us, to the end of the world.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

(I can't wait 'til Boris gets hold of this one...)

Problem number one: Of all the reports I have read, not one has mentioned any "condemning Jesus" or "undermining faith in God". If anybody walks away from an abduction experience with their faith shaken, then it is out of shock and trauma, not because a little grey man told them so.

Problem number two: "military radar has never recorded a UFO entering our atmosphere;
    no two UFOs ever appear exactly alike, which suggests that they use their craft only once" Wrong again, Watson. Military records are chock full of Unidentified Flying Objects, and there are many reports with conforming decsriptions of UFOs. I sent a chart of the major types to a member of this board who lives in England. I will gladly send a copy to you as well if you like.

Problem number three: "There really is no hard evidence that UFOs are actually physical objects,..." Got any recent photos of "demons" or "angels"? And yet there seems to be no problem accepting these entities.

Problem number four: "Another curious aspect of the alien abductee phenomenon is the fact that the aliens always return their victims. " Given the number of people who vanish without a trace (not counting people who piss off the mob, don't want to be found, etc.) it's highly unlikely that we will ever hear from the ones who don't get returned...because they haven't been returned.

Problem number five: "The principal goal of evil is to sway people to its side..." This is the principal goal of anybody who is trying to make a point, including the author. Are we then to conclude that we and the author are evil?

Problem number six: "Remember that Satan appeared to Eve in the form of a snake,..." We can't prove Eve existed, we can't prove God exists, we can't prove Satan exists, yet we are to accept them and ignore extraterrestrials, who are in the same boat with the aforementioned.

Problem number seven: "The teachers referred to in that verse were some of the 200 hundred evil angels which descended onto the earth (1 En 6:8) and began the spread of magic, and thus the occult. " There is no difference between the effects of "magic", the effects of stage magic, and the story about Moses turning his rod into a snake. Whether you call it satanic, fun, or a miracle, it's the same product under a different brand name. If the so-called "miracles of Jesus" weren't magic, they were trickery.

Problem number eight: "This statement condemns people who "consult spirits" and "seek oracles from the dead", also known as mediums." What about people who claim to have "heard the word of God"?

Problem number nine:"...we read of a non-religious man who was in the process of being "abducted" by aliens, but called out to Jesus, and the abduction stopped..." There are plenty of "abductees" who prayed for divine help but seem to have been ignored by their savior.

Problem number ten: "...there is no evidence of a faithful Christian having ever been abducted." But you have evidence of the non-faithful being abducted? Call Pierre Salinger! We've got a smoking gun!

Problem number eleven:"In Mark 9:26-27, the demon-possessed boy actually died after his demon was cast out, suggesting that his body no longer contained his own spirit, but was completely controlled by a demon." read further and the boy is "brought back to life" by Jesus (allegedly). As much as I didn't want to nit-pick the bible, just the essay, I'd say the kid was having seizures brought about by the less than sanitary conditions.

I don't think I need to go any further. If anybody wants to find the rest of the holes in this essay, go for it. There are plenty.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

------------------
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori Registered Senior Member

Micah,

You are without a doubt, 100% correctamundo.

Hey Flash,

Does any of this sound familiar to you at all? LOL!

The Holy Spirit has been sending a very clear message for almost two years now. Aliens are demonic. Period. Whether you like it or not Oxygen, it's true, and if you were to familiarize yourself with either the Bible, or the abduction phenomenon as I have intensely, then you would realize. Otherwise, you really don't stand a chance in this conversation. Just get educated is all I'm saying if you want to try to poke holes. I mean that in a nice way.

Aliens are demonic, and you can tell by many things, but primarily by examining the fruit of the abduction experience. Flash is that fruit. Have you listened to what she thinks about Jesus? That's all backed up and fostered by her "aliens of light". There seem to be two different manifestations going on. A good cop/bad cop scenario if you will. The bad aliens come and do all of the nasty things, and then the good "beings of light" come, you know, while they've got your undivided attention and fill your head with a bunch of antichrist mumbo-jumbo. Their purpose ultimately is to 1)of course lead souls away from God 2)cover up the rapture of the church, and 3)support the antichrist in his end-times endevours. They provide the physical and spiritual evidence (false evidence) of the spiritual heirarchy presented in new age teachings. Watch.

------------------
    "Go Jesus, go! Go Jesus, go!"

I finally get to be the cheerleader that I always wanted to be but could not, as I was not a fluff chick.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Flash Registered Senior Member

Uh-huh

Hey!!!!! I'm nooooooo fruit!

Well, according to both your and Micah's beliefs...it may look that way...but your basis of this is on that only. Wouldn't you want to be informed that Jesus was false?
    I'm not slamming...ok? Really though..wouldn't you want to know?

8. Lori Registered Senior Member

Well, you are kind of fruity sometimes, but that's not what I meant.

I would definately want to know if Jesus was false. I want the truth. But the fact remains that everytime you have tried to discredit Him, I've explained the twist you have going. You know, the twisted scripture, twisted perceptions. You would need to prove it????

------------------

I finally get to be the cheerleader that I always wanted to be but could not, as I was not a fluff chick.

9. Flash Registered Senior Member

hmmmmmmm... I'm not sure how to prove it.
    All I have are my experiences and my truths.

Come to think of it..that's all you have too.
    Can you prove yours?

10. Lori Registered Senior Member

Lord knows I try. It's proven to me in my heart and my mind, based upon what I see in the world and what I feel in my heart, but verbalizing it is a whole other animal.

------------------

11. Flash Registered Senior Member

Ah-ha! soooooooooooooo you understand how I feel!?!?!?!? We are in the same boat..just at opposite sides.

12. Lori Registered Senior Member

Well, the way I see it is that we are in different boats, and one of these days, we're going to collide, and one of those boats is going to sink. Ok, that was a stupid analogy.

------------------

13. Flash Registered Senior Member

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! *tears due to all the laughter*
    Perhaps you are right..about the two different boats..
    Hey, you know how to swim?

14. Lori Registered Senior Member

No, but I've got Jesus, the divine floatation device.

Hey, you're more than welcome to share my raft, there's plenty of room for everyone.

------------------

15. Flash Registered Senior Member

hahaha...I appreciate the offer...but I think I'll just have Scotty beam me up

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

A couple of notes on what I think to be the topic at hand. They're random ideas, though. And let this be said with the following disclaimer: About extraterrestrial intelligence, I'm a show-me sort of person; I know as deeply as I can without seeing it that life exists out in the universe ... furthermore, I'm quite sure some of that has evolved to intelligence ... however I need to see that this intelligence has arrived before I proclaim it's presence. That said ....

* Aldous Huxley, in "Jesting Pilate" (1925), recalls an educated man of India telling him the story of a Prince who, "a thousand years before", had regularly flown in zeppelins to a "kingdom to the east". Huxley, for his own reasons, speculates the American continents.

* Nazca Plains ... I'm all for cliff-engravings of giant horse goddesses, or Hercules in a hillside ... but two-hundred square miles of stone designs only visible from the air--from the air above the plateau?

* Some friends and I have an old joke that Stonehenge is a landing site for a flying saucer. I mean, really ... there's a replica model of Stonehenge in some plaza downtown in some city in North America (I forget which ... sorry). Completed, the structure really does close up. But, like I said, that's mostly a joke; we keep it in the realm of possibility, but you won't find me betting money on the idea yet.

* Among the remains found in Central American indigenous empires are clay jars containing what scientists describe as battery structures. What in the world did these empires use electricity for?

* There are cave paintings in Africa (I think; as opposed to outback Australia) which detail stars modern astronomers need telescopes to find.

Bearing these details in mind, all one needs to accept would be that Stonehenge really was a landing site, and suddenly we see the accomodation of human flight, though not the devices of flight itself. Myself, I think Stonehenge was more of a calendar or other religious tool.

But this only speaks to the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligence interacting with human beings. It says nothing of the ET's role, nature, or otherwise. Thus, I cannot speculate angels, demons, or otherwise.

I did want to mention that I once read a Ufo book (when I was 8 or 9) that asserted that the Bible contained a Ufo sighting in Ezekiel. I think the modern academic regard for the episode has more to do with the Ark of the Covenant, but I think it's amusing nonetheless.

thanx,
    Tiassa

------------------
    Take a side you say, it's black and gray. And all the hunters take the hunted merrily out to play. We are one, you say, but who are you? You're all too busy reaping in the things you never sown. And this beast must go on and on and on .... Nobody gives a damn. (Floater; "Beast")

[This message has been edited by tiassa (edited January 19, 2000).]

17. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Lori-I have studied the Bible and the abduction phenomenon probably longer than you have been alive. (I don't know how old you are, and it's impolite to ask...) I have also read and comprehended reports, stories, and studies on both. I am pretty educated in both matters, although I would never be so arrogant as to claim that I know it all. (That's for 666's monkey to claim.

) Why not come over and look at it from my angle for awhile? Surely your faith is strong enough that you won't lose it. Leave it right where you are and come on over. I'm sure it will wait for you. There is no more proof of alien abduction than there is for the existence of God. Both are handy marketing ploys used to convince the unwitting public of something that we have no evidence of. Come on. Walk a mile in my shoes. I have odor-eaters.

------------------
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

18. truestory Registered Senior Member

I find this to be very interesting...

And then we have the show-me type people who have already been shown, without seeking. Once this happens and they share their experiences, according to most others, either they need to see a psychiatrist or it must be their imagination running wild or it must be a matter of great faith, whether they had faith prior to their experiences or not.

We say we want to know, but, are we all really ready to accept the reality even if it differs from what we have been able to perceive thus far?

Some people couldn't handle it when they thought that Orson Wells' "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast was real...

[This message has been edited by truestory (edited January 19, 2000).]

19. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Lori-
    You're assuming that you know more about the subject than I do, which makes no sense since you have no idea how familiar I am with both topics. Conversely, I have no idea how familiar you are with the topics, either. I'm willing to bet, however, that I have studied UFOs, at least, longer than you have studied the bible. I have no idea what your age is. I know you told me some time ago, but I have forgotten, and it would be impolite to ask. I read my first bible story in 1970 and my first UFO/Alien Abduction story in 1972. Yes, my reading comprehension was on par, if not above par, for the books I was reading. I don't believe I misinterpreted anything (but then nobody does...). Since then I have devoured any book I could get or documentary I could watch on either subject. It was only ten years ago that I began studying the abduction phenomenon with more than merely associating it with UFO sightings. Religion, on the other hand, is something I only recently decided was little more than a temporary way to explain the inexplicable, and this was after a long (almost 25 years), serious, and impartial study of religion in general, Christianity in particular. For what little I know about you, we may even have equal levels of study. Whatever the case may be, one thing is for sure. We have not perceived the data in the same way. Maybe we should compare notes and see what we agree on. We may come up with a more complete picture. What do you say? You throw a question, I throw a question, and any disagreements are handled in a polite manner? Anything we simply don't agree on we can mark in the "Don't Know" category.

By the way, it's good to see you back. After that ruckus with 666 I thought for sure you had signed off forever. I kinda missed your posts.

------------------

20. ISDAMan Thank You Jesus! Registered Senior Member

Micah,

Regarding UFO's and such, I would advise you to study God more. When dealing with the unknown, we should be observant while, at the same time, even more agressive in the study of God. It is easy to get pulled away into false ideas or simply place God on the back burner. When the apostles waited for the revelation of the unknown day of pentecost, they were patient to look for the Lord though they did not know what would happen. Our quest should be the same. Regardless of what happens with anything else, we need to look forward to the day of the Lord. The outreach director of my church has a sign above his desk that says, "Are you willing to do for the Lord what Cults do for a lie?" It's fine to give some time to such studies. Yet, our greater sacrifice should be to the Lord of the universe. All other things are subject to Him and, weather we understand or not, are put in place by Him. Therefor, our best hope is to study Him more. I once mentioned to Lori that banks spend little time teaching tellers about phony bills. Instead, they saturate them with the knowledge of the genuine article. God is the ultimate genuine article! If we saturate ourselves in Him, verses waiting for Him to lead us to an answer in some matter, then we will find the truth. To summarize, if you are confused or unknowing about a matter involving wisdom, which would encompass this alien thing, you should seek to know more about God. His creation bears His mark. The better we are able to recognize His craftsmanship, the more likely you will be able to understand the leading of the Lord to a particular answer. This can be backed up by the fact that God wants us to have clarity of mind. I'll tell you. I meant to answer your question earlier today. God, however, saw fit to give me a little rest. After I slept, I only had enough time, before church, to start on answering your e-mail. While there, I realized why He gave me the unusual rest today. The message from our Associate Pastor was from 1 Peter 1:13 <FONT COLOR="BLUE">Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;</FONT> This was exactly in the line of where I planned to go with you. Praise God that He uses the small things that we do in Him and do not know the effect. He had now way of knowing that, by his faithful attendance to God's sheep, he would be a benefit to some of the fold he has never met. That's why we need to be faithful at all times. Otherwise we'll be a curse to the same. That was just getting off a bit though. I just couldn't let the chance for that commercial to pass by

. Anyway, God wants us to ready ourselves, through the correct focus and preparedness of our minds, and have clarity of thought. The place that we are to look forward to is the full revelation of God, through Jesus Christ, to His sheep. All the while, all other things are encompassed therein. To be more blunt about aliens and strange manifestations, it makes no difference if there are or are not intelligent or non-intelligent aliens. God created many creatures in the bottom of the sea that He didn't bother giving us a fax on. We lost a great deal in being expelled from the Garden due to sin. Some of it was our own intelligence and our direct link to the true source of wisdom. Nothing changes if God has made other creatures as smart as or even smarter than us. I doubt that God had a conference with the angels before He decided to make man. We are the only creatures made in His image, being that He breathed Life into us. All the rest of creation, including our flesh, was spoken into existance. The matters of our flesh verses the flesh of any other creature is of little importance compared to the spiritual. Now, is it possible that these strange manifestations and aliens could be devils? I am unsure. We know that angels sent of God have been mistaken for people. They seem to be able to blend in and manifest themselves within creation well enough. Can devils do this too? Perhaps the can. After all, they are angels themselves. The difference is that they are sinners against God and are, as the Bible warns us not to be, given over to a reprobate mind. To avoid being given over to a reprobate mind, we must focus in upon God. We know that the first act of a sin occurs in the heart, which is to say the mind. This only happens when we allow things other than God to take the greater portion of our thinking. I say this to warn you about those like CE-4. The fact is that God, no matter what the circumstances may be, is to get the greater focus. What the aliens, devils, or evil men do is of no use when your mind is girded, prepared in, the manner of God. Having put on the full armor of God, there is no need to fear or have worry or doubt about anything be it known or unknown. Seek to learn as much as God makes available to you. Learn to seek to learn God more than you knew to seek Him the day before. This will keep the unknown in correct proportion.

To get an accurate perspective on the how's and why's of giants and such, look at my posts under killing vs. murder. The last one is the one you want. However, I think you might find the other three or four previous posts very informative as well.

Memo direct from God,... Job 41:11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.
    ISDAMan

21. Flash Registered Senior Member

TS,
    Heyyyyyyy...guess what??????? For the FIRST time I actually AGREE with YOU! LOL
    Good point, TS

22. Lori Registered Senior Member

ISDAman,

I would caution you to keep an objectively open mind when it comes to this topic, and I would suggest that you read up on it, instead of blindly and unknowingly shooting the phenomenon down as imaginery. Micah is 100% correct regarding this theory, it is clear. I urge you to study more and pray more for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You are missing something big and important. I'm not trying to be whatever, I just think that you are doing the whole "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" routine that leads many Christians to turn a blind eye to the obvious. Just read up on it a little more. And talk to Flash a little more about Jesus and where her views come from. Oxygen? Are you calling Flash a liar? A looney? What? I think that you are being terribly naive. I wasn't necessarily trying to match wits with you, it's just that one, one of my very best friends is an abductee. I trust this person very much and she's no loony soooooo, explain that one. Two, I'm a holy spirit filled walk the walk (trying to) Christian. Are you? It makes a difference. I'm so shocked that you missed me, but it also makes me feel a lot better. Thanks a bunch.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lori (edited January 20, 2000).]

23. ISDAMan Thank You Jesus! Registered Senior Member

Lori,

Neither did I say or emply that there was something imaginary here. You are dealing in an assumption. Go back and read again my post. It clearly shows the importance of first getting to know the Creator so that you may understand His creation better. seeking knowledge of mysteries is fine. I also made that clear. You are implying that you have knowledge of what I do and do not know about the subject. This is another assumption. My post made no implication of Micah's post regarding truth or correctness. I urge you to read it again. All in all, my post urges Micah to keep the study of the Creator of all that is as the greater focus. Any scientist or mathematician will tell you that if you don't have knowns, you don't have an equation and your questions will become stumbling blocks.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom,
    ISDAMan