Evidence for or against evolution

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Enigma'07, Jun 15, 2004.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

what observation, I don't see it? Has he shown us any biochemical pathways? He as provided no evidence as of yet that such a things exist. he has provided no observation as observation is based on a sighted fact. If I said I saw a big purple dinosaur walking down the street is that a observation?

A word has many definitions, if you can't handle alternate definitions for hypothesis that’s your problem.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

i'm trying to teach you the scientific method, which you appear not to understand.

nasor was merely relating what he read in his biochem text of the observations that biochemists have made regarding these 'vestigal' steps. there is no reason for either of us to believe that he was lying about them, and since you indicated that you had heard of them, then they are observations upon which an hypothesis can be formulated. this is quite different from your purple dinosaur example, and how embarassing for you that you think they are analogous

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I been though the scientific method since high school, paulsamuel you should have learn by now that there is nothing you will ever teach me. We will just spend our time here spinning are wheels, your never going to accept anything I say and I never going to listen to anything you say about me and its a waste of time arguing about things we will never do.

A observation is to say "I saw X", a hypothesis is "I saw X and maybe X is that way because of Y", a theory is "X is that way because of Y, and I shown it true in my testing" Nasor did the second and there is nothing you can do to make me think otherwise.

arguement over and further arguing by you is just [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

you must be a slow learner

then you will remain ignorant, which is ok, except that you pass that ignorance on to others in a decptive guise of knowledge, which is why i will spend a lot of time exposing your deceptions

that's just lovely. and you want to be a moderator

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

paulsamuel,

You don't even have sense to continue on the argument, instead you just attack me, perhaps I have won as you did not reply against my argument after I clearly defined why it was a hypothesis, perhaps it is I who is showing you who is ignorant.

9. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

calling an observation an hypothesis is not an argument, it is a revelation of your denial to understand. you merely take a contrary position for the sake of being contrary. you refuse to think. i believe you can't learn becuase you already (in your own mind) know everything. you don't realize that when you know everything, it's the surest way to prevent you from ever learning anything

you are on ignore

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and you still do not counter my point! I said:
    I proved you wrong and it is you that won't admit it, it is you taking the contrary position simple to spite me. I a pray to what ever deity that hopefully is up there that if I'm elected moderator you will still be able to block me out under "ignore" so that I don't have to deal with you always trying to critic me because you immaturely believe you smarter then me and that I should be your bitch.