Experiment ideas for Ghosts

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by HawkI, Jul 29, 2020.

1. foghorn Registered Senior Member

It seems I caught something in a bubble,what it is, I don't know.
    I'm loosing containment ,will increase liquid detergent concentration...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HawkI likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. HawkI Registered Senior Member

I'm gonna do something exciting; I'm gonna take these Ghost Experiments and look to see if there's a Ghost Hunting forum. If anyone there does them, I'll be bringing back the documented evidence here.

Edit:- This didn't work. I can't find any dedicated Ghost hunting forums.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

We don't yet have the technology to find the ghost-hunting forums directly, the best you can detect is the effects of forums - batteries draining and colder temperatures in the vicinity of the forums, that kind of thing.

Dywyddyr and HawkI like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. HawkI Registered Senior Member

I realized today that if the SLS (Structured Light Sensor) was used in conjunction with this experiment, people would see the stickman figures wave their arms and legs in real-time, simultaneously with their washing detergent exoskeleton maneuvering.

8. HawkI Registered Senior Member

You know when Imps teleport on the SLS camera, do you reckon their bubble exoskeleton would come with them?

9. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

physics still applys'(in some aspects)
    so the field would likely maintain its spacial dimensions
    the warp field tends to exist only in the time the warp is in process
    there is residual field after they have left & occasionally spacial disruptions prior to arrival
    however the warp field tends to maintain its time space with the "imp"
    i had something arrive beside me a couple of weeks ago
    it absorbed light, was a living creature & about the size of a medium to large dog
    i felt it coming
    it gets very technical

a living entity that can teleport
    versus a living entity that can time travel
    versus a living entity that uses a machine to teleport
    versus machine to time travel
    etc etc

a living entity that can time hop versus one that can fold space & time

it sounds like your referring to one that "jumps"
    if it is "jumping" there will be momentary field residue & the field never lingers
    it is cast into the forward position so it arrives first and leaves at the same time

what you see = perception resonance material
    versus what exists = many different things

quantifying & measuring something is far more difficult by many magnitudes than simply observing something.

think of the implications in the usa for 1 example and all their foreign meddling in elections dramas
    not to mention the massive number of scammers now operating all sorts of fake web sites to gain access to peoples bank accounts & profiles(identity theft to access money).
    then add on top of that the radicalization of the american fringe with political paid deliberate conspiracy content over the last 10 years.

there is a good reason most discussion is stamped on quickly
    money & power followed by the zealot ass kisser cheer leaders preaching fear as their lynch mob morality.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021 at 11:48 PM
  10. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

can we measure & detect your thoughts & feelings ?
    do your thoughts & feelings have real effects on the physical world ?
    do you consider your emotional well being(happiness sadness current feelings) to be "real world physical things ?

modern science is currently able to create generic field measurement of thought concepts
    like a caveman looking at a 3D drawing of a complex machine in dim candle light in a cave
    (thats a great doco from which im semi quoting, very smart great metaphors)

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

what you want
    what ghosts want
    what you want ghosts to do
    what ghosts can do

basic hard science fact
    batteries(very un reliable technology)
    Radio-microphones ... cheap RF electronic devices with batteries with indicators

you need to 1st establish a base line for the battery indicator normal range of loss dependent on atmospheric conditions
    you also need to test the batteries and find a range of loss to age & charge values

how much charge do they hold for how long & what does the battery indicator say as that loss occurs ?

radiant radiation & earths magnetic field monitoring
    you also must be aware of what the ranges of atmospheric radiation level is & what the range of charge or loss is caused by that.

you may well find that the battery indicator suddenly looses 1 or 2 % at various ranges, along with the microphone battery receiving &/or rebuilding a charge which is detectable by the battery indicator as the battery warms up or cools down.

12. HawkI Registered Senior Member

So that's a yes from you then?

You think people believing in ghosts would affect the elections?