Experiment ideas for Ghosts

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by HawkI, Jul 29, 2020.

1. foghorn Valued Senior Member

It seems I caught something in a bubble,what it is, I don't know.
    I'm loosing containment ,will increase liquid detergent concentration...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HawkI likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. HawkI Registered Senior Member

I'm gonna do something exciting; I'm gonna take these Ghost Experiments and look to see if there's a Ghost Hunting forum. If anyone there does them, I'll be bringing back the documented evidence here.

Edit:- This didn't work. I can't find any dedicated Ghost hunting forums.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

We don't yet have the technology to find the ghost-hunting forums directly, the best you can detect is the effects of forums - batteries draining and colder temperatures in the vicinity of the forums, that kind of thing.

Dywyddyr and HawkI like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. HawkI Registered Senior Member

I realized today that if the SLS (Structured Light Sensor) was used in conjunction with this experiment, people would see the stickman figures wave their arms and legs in real-time, simultaneously with their washing detergent exoskeleton maneuvering.

8. HawkI Registered Senior Member

You know when Imps teleport on the SLS camera, do you reckon their bubble exoskeleton would come with them?

9. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

physics still applys'(in some aspects)
    so the field would likely maintain its spacial dimensions
    the warp field tends to exist only in the time the warp is in process
    there is residual field after they have left & occasionally spacial disruptions prior to arrival
    however the warp field tends to maintain its time space with the "imp"
    i had something arrive beside me a couple of weeks ago
    it absorbed light, was a living creature & about the size of a medium to large dog
    i felt it coming
    it gets very technical

a living entity that can teleport
    versus a living entity that can time travel
    versus a living entity that uses a machine to teleport
    versus machine to time travel
    etc etc

a living entity that can time hop versus one that can fold space & time

it sounds like your referring to one that "jumps"
    if it is "jumping" there will be momentary field residue & the field never lingers
    it is cast into the forward position so it arrives first and leaves at the same time

what you see = perception resonance material
    versus what exists = many different things

quantifying & measuring something is far more difficult by many magnitudes than simply observing something.

think of the implications in the usa for 1 example and all their foreign meddling in elections dramas
    not to mention the massive number of scammers now operating all sorts of fake web sites to gain access to peoples bank accounts & profiles(identity theft to access money).
    then add on top of that the radicalization of the american fringe with political paid deliberate conspiracy content over the last 10 years.

there is a good reason most discussion is stamped on quickly
    money & power followed by the zealot ass kisser cheer leaders preaching fear as their lynch mob morality.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  10. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

can we measure & detect your thoughts & feelings ?
    do your thoughts & feelings have real effects on the physical world ?
    do you consider your emotional well being(happiness sadness current feelings) to be "real world physical things ?

modern science is currently able to create generic field measurement of thought concepts
    like a caveman looking at a 3D drawing of a complex machine in dim candle light in a cave
    (thats a great doco from which im semi quoting, very smart great metaphors)

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

what you want
    what ghosts want
    what you want ghosts to do
    what ghosts can do

basic hard science fact
    batteries(very un reliable technology)
    Radio-microphones ... cheap RF electronic devices with batteries with indicators

you need to 1st establish a base line for the battery indicator normal range of loss dependent on atmospheric conditions
    you also need to test the batteries and find a range of loss to age & charge values

how much charge do they hold for how long & what does the battery indicator say as that loss occurs ?

radiant radiation & earths magnetic field monitoring
    you also must be aware of what the ranges of atmospheric radiation level is & what the range of charge or loss is caused by that.

you may well find that the battery indicator suddenly looses 1 or 2 % at various ranges, along with the microphone battery receiving &/or rebuilding a charge which is detectable by the battery indicator as the battery warms up or cools down.

12. HawkI Registered Senior Member

So that's a yes from you then?

You think people believing in ghosts would affect the elections?

13. Luchito Registered Senior Member

It will.

I was young and I asked myself once how ghosts look like. Suddenly on the air the terrible image appeared under the ceiling of my room and at one moment started to come towards me. I was not afraid at all but surprised about such image, but my body started to shake and I can't avoided at all. The closer it was coming, the shaking increased.

I lived in a four floor building and a neighbor on the first floor had dogs, and the animals started to bark very loud, and when that happened, the image disappeared.

14. Dicart Registered Senior Member

As a child i have heard a ghost too (i heard the sound of someone walking in the dark).
    At the same time, my brother was seeing it ! (And screaming, yes not the ghost, my brother

)
    The ghostly silhouet was wearing a watch on his wrist, that was visible in the dark (it was a watch that could light in the dark).
    The watch was broken and my brother remembered this, he said that the ghost was wearing a watch like the one he has himself on his wrist.

Some days after that, my brother who had the same watch as me (my father gave us the same watch to christmas) let his watch fallen on the floor.
    It finished broken exactly like he remembered the ghost watch was...

So yes, in a personal point of view, i suppose "ghosts" can be real.
    What it is, if it is a physical phenomenom that can be explained without supernatural hypothesis or not, thats the question.

15. Luchito Registered Senior Member

You are correct.

In my case, I have tried to be skeptical and have rejected all the time what happened to me that day because I can't explain it.

16. Dicart Registered Senior Member

Yes, we should not believe that all what we can't explain whith actual science is supernatural.
    This would be superstition.
    In this case (i think we can talk about the "ghost phenomenom" case) i think the scientific approach can be usefull.
    The problem is that we only have observations occuring randomly -we dont know why now and here- altought for the observers it was pretty clear that there was a phenomenom.
    Therefore "we can't study it with science", or better say this is the argument people who want to make other believe without having any experioence of it, that there are no phenomenom at all (they are not scientists in my opinion) .
    Aurora borealis cant be forced to appear, but we can study it.
    So the argument that the "ghost phenomenom" can't be studies because we can't do any experience that makes ghosts appear, is a false scientific argument.
    We can study black hole, Big bang, etc.

So the question here is :
    Do we lack of some new scientific knowledge that would permit us to study the ghost phenomenom ?
    (Therefore some of the people who say they study ghosts are claiming using "energy" unknown by science)
    Or.
    Do we lack of theory (and imagination perhaps) within the scientific knowledge we already know ?

17. Luchito Registered Senior Member

I take this phenomenon as the possible existence of a different vibration frequency beings.

Look, when you receive the satellite signals, you can only detect them thru specials instruments. Same with solar winds, etc. Our senses won't detect stimuli which our brains can't perceive due to our brain limitations. This is why we lean on special instruments.

My guess is that somehow some of us, at one moment, are capable to "perceive" that kind of stimuli, something for what we don't have instruments to be used and capable to detect them.

That those beings or that phenomena do exist, I think it does, because I have experienced, but is hard to ask others to believe me. Same as well, it's hard to develop a study based on science for a phenomenon that is perceived sporadically and that is exposed to all kind of explanations which can discard the idea of the existence of ghosts.

Unfortunately, if a serious study is attempted to be made about ghosts, then others will argue why not to include worlds and universes with same vibration frequencies, and there you have it, a new science fiction movie rather than a scientific approach.

18. Dicart Registered Senior Member

In my opinion, the particular observation i talked about (there are other "ghost observation" and surely other possible explainations) could be related to the entangling of two realities.
    The ghost was my brother itself but in "some" near future (or in"the" near future, but this depend if future is already defined).
    This can explain that the ghost looked like my brother with the same watch he always have on his wrist but broken like his watch would be some days after.
    This mean that some image of the futur can appear in the actual world for some reason.

19. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

I wonder if we (humans) weren't capable of fear, would there be ghost stories? (or ghosts) lol

I've posted this before, but much of what triggers ghost experiences (or what we think might be valid ghost encounters) is the natural tendency to expect to be afraid, when you believe there is something to be afraid of. You walk through say an abandoned hospital or hotel, in the dark...alone...and suddenly you start seeing things, hearing things. Your own fear is triggering events that might not happen if you didn't know beforehand that the hospital and hotel were rumored to be ''haunted.'' Toss in a dark night, with a full moon and you're absolutely positive that you saw a shadowy figure in the distance.

Having said that, I think there could be a case for ghosts, but paranormal activity is hard to prove.

20. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

If you are willing to generalize to paranormal/supernatural phenomena not limited to supposed spirits/souls of deceased humans i.e. 'ghosts', there are landmark cases. Once again:

A different version of what I posted elsewhere. The entity declares itself a deceased person's ghost, but as Maurice Gross said elewhere, deceptive impersonation is a liklihood.

21. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

It seems scary so I’m not sure I want to click on it. lol

22. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Go on - live dangerously right there on your couch!