Famous English actor arressted for crime that took place 46 years ago

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by andy1033, May 1, 2013.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

In uk at the mo there is a famous actor whom stars in a soap that is famous called coronation street. Supposedly he was arrested for a rape that took place 46 years ago. To get a person on a case that took place 46 years ago, they could only have got that from his own memory.

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...n-historic-sex-abuse-allegation-29235354.html

I have said for years now that if your suspected for serious crimes in uk, the uk gov or police can download all your memories, and see if you did anything. I think this is a case where this proves my point.

I have not got a clue on whether he did it or not, but i am writing this as it can only be done because they can download his memory.

Why i am posting this, is that when i was at school in 1992 doing my alevels, i stumbled over the fact that in london they were using electronic mind control weapons on me at school. I was sitting there at school doing my alevel maths, and i just knew they where downloading all my memories. Like i said before i think the uk gov did this to me just to ridicule me, and destroy my life for there own fun.

I am personally all for this sort of stuff, as there are no secrets from the police now in uk, and i would think in usa too. There should be no innocent person in prison for a serious crime in either country with this tech.

I posted this as it proves my story that i found this out back in 1992 that uk gov was using electronic mind control weapons on me at school. Shows you today that police must be using this techs now in real world scenarios, to prove or disprove the guilt of someone.

So what do you think about a case where the police probably used the same techs the uk gov used on me, to download all his memories?
    Like i said before no person in usa should be on death row if innocent anymore, they can download all your memories to see if you did do something or not, or if a crime was commited. The techs are something that can download all your memories, even ones you cannot remember.

In uk or in usa today they can download all your life, and even memories that you cannot remember, like when you where a baby. Amazing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I think that you should provide us with EVIDENCE that you can support this claim. Where is this "device" , what does it look like? Where can we find out who makes it? Just give us something to have as a fact not your opinion about this device, thanks.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Its done remotely, no need for you to be nearby.

All this is done remotely, there is no need for microchips or any devices near you.

Back 21 years ago when i was at school, you really notice it, but today you have no real chance of detecting it. The mind control today is far more subtle, but 21 years ago, it was like they needed far more force or energy to do these things. Its all done remotely.

I am just warning you people too, as anyone in uk or usa could in theory have this stuff done to them, and you never did nout.

I would suggest that the police are using this techs on these people they are targeting, and getting all the info they want. They can literally suck all your memories out of your brain remotely, and that was like 20 years ago. It must be going main stream today i would think.

For anyone today, you have no chance really of detecting it today, its now very subtle.

But the reason i found it out 21 years ago, is they had to use alot of force it seemed, or energy to get into your mind. These days you would not really pick it up, so there really is no need to worry about it, as you cannot really detect it today, as its got alot better.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Well if you can't supply any facts about "it" why do you believe that "it" even exists? I asked you for any PROOF about this device and as yet you have shown none. This shows us that you cannot prove anything about this device other than what your opinion about it is. In other words, utter nonsense.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Dude, your response to this cold case is nuts. Get some help, get some meds. That is all.

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

My life is a fact does not matter what you think, you have no idea what world you live in.

I am telling people, whom may understand, and may have been targeted they are not alone.

The reason why i posted this, is it shows you they can take anyone and take all that persons memories, like they did mine. The years of experiments they did to people like me, must be going live now, and they are using it in real world scenarios, above terror activity, and using it in crimes now.

Ignorance is your problem not mine.

By the way this techs show you have done something if you have, they cannot use these techs to do precrime, as no one is absolutely sure to commit any crime. Precrime is rubbish, and will be for along time to come. But if they suspect you and the crime has been done, they can go back and get all your memories. My life proved this and they have targeted me for 21 years now.

You people have no idea of the world your living in. How do you think precrime stuff came about, do you think it just appeared out of nowhere without testing? They talk openly about it in media these days. Where was all the people they tested on, thats right its the public without there knowledge.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are incorrect. If this guy is being charged with a crime, it doesn't prove anything. Maybe the VICTIM reported it, the victim must be younger than he is, so the victim could still be around to testify against him. Also, DNA has come a long way since then, perhaps there is evidence against him.

Your life is not a fact, your life is a delusion. But it doesn't have to be.

11. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

My life is a fact and what i found out is a fact. They can go and take all his memories, and prove whether what happened happened, plus whether there was intent on his part.

They cannot do precrime as nothing is absolute, and a person can think all there lifes about committing crimes and never commit one.

Your ignorance is your problem. I have lived what the uk gov and police can do to a person. I have lived it not like you.

If your ignorant that is your problem, why come into my thread with your ignorance? You have pre conceived ideas about what is real and not, and you have no idea about that yourself. Ignorance of this issue, does not make you right, and your useless terms like delusions, you should look in the mirror, as you have no idea.

12. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Amen.

13. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

If you in a minority of 1, and right, your still right. The truth is not a democracy.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Dude, even if that were possible, memories aren't true representations of reality. I could remember something all wrong, people do it all the time. And, if this kind of evidence were presented in court, the techniques would be public knowledge, since court records aren't secrets.

15. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Well I concur with him so there are at least 2 now.

16. Lakon Valued Senior Member

I have not got a clue on whether he did it or not, but i am writing this as it can only be done because they can download his memory.

I don't think so. I think it's because famous people, having gained fame and notariety, are an easy target.
    Something like "Hey, he's very famous now, and I recall he fiddled with me 40 years ago. I think I'll have a go"

Rolf Harris, the famous Aussie entertainer now in England, is going through the same thing.

I reckon that for every famous person accused of a sex crime half a century ago, there would be a million (maybe millions) perpetrated by nondescripts upon nondescripts that would never have a hope of seeing the light of day and that have long ago, been abandoned by the victim.

17. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

They can download all your memories, from at least 1992 when i was at school, remotely too.

You telling me they use this tech on me and no one else. They used it on me to ridicule my life, but you can be sure they can use it on anyone.

It probably was used first on terror suspects that the english took to the a certain military base to torture. This same military base undergound is where they do all the electronic mind control for all the people in the british military. All the british military is under mind control from that base. Yep there is a secret underground base where that is done from.

This tech was probably first used in places like that to use on ira people and the like being tortured there. If you know anyone in british military they can tell you which base the British took ira suspects too, to torture.

You are in total ignorance to the world. Thats your problem.

I have lived what the uk gov can do to a person, and i was born in april 1975 in london, and found out it at school in 1992. I have lived with this techs being used on me, and talk about them. All my family know it was done to me, and the uk gov did it to me to ridicule my life, for no reason other than there fun.

By the way there is no such thing as precrime, as they have no idea how to interpret if someone will do anything. But they can take all your memories, and take factual events, that actually happened. This is where the techs work well, not in precrime.

18. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Well. OK. Question is, where do you go from here. You can only bitch about it only so much. You probably need to find some positive things in your life, even if little ones, and focus on those. It's surprising how quickly your outlook will change. Or you can just go on .. and on .. with the same 'ol same 'ol. But that will do not much for you. It's your call really.

19. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Okay, so I'm the UK government and I have a device which can read people's minds and memories clearly enough to go back decades. So what do I do with it? Use it to interrogate terror suspects, rather than torture, thus removing ALL the problems of fake confessions or misdirections? No. Use it at airports and government locations to screen possible security risks? No. Develop a highly lucrative medical technology to help combat degenerative neurological illnesses like Alzheimers? No. Instead I use it on an octogenarian actor who has a squeaky clean public image to uncover a crime for almost half a century ago.

Sure, that sounds completely plausible

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!