Farscape is back! (for sure)

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Scaperzrule, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Scaperzrule Registered Member

I'm surprised that no one has posted a thread about this but the Jim Henson Company has confirmed rumours of a Farscape mini-series, to be screened this fall on the sci-fi channel.

More details on the JHC: www.henson.com

or www.savefarscape.com

YAY!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

It’s supposed to be called Farscape: Peacekeeper War. I can only wonder what that means! One of three possibilities is possible though:

Peacekeepers vs. John Crichton?
    Peacekeepers vs. Scarrens?
    Or Peacekeepers vs. Earth!?

By the way, I like your avatar, Scaperzrule (Rygel from the episode "Won't Get Fooled Again" - in his dominatrix outfit no less!). Rygel is the best damn character ever.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kikisue Registered Member

::does a dance of joy::

Although, I wonder how long it will be until I am actually caught up... they took sci fi off of cable here a few years ago, and Im still waiting to see the last few seasons... But I almost cried when I heard the series was cancled.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Honey Registered Senior Member

Woohoo! This makes me very happy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Counsler, those are a few options, but I dunno. Maybe those troublesome Nebari will get involved....

Oooh, very happy indeed!

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Hey maybe it's a peace keeper war. . . against the peace keepers! Who'd have thunk of that one? Not me, that's for sure. Mmmm miniseries.

9. Honey Registered Senior Member

Peacekeepers vs. Peacekeepers....

Ooooh my, that's a whole lotta leather!! Here's hopin'!

10. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

I wish I lived in Australia where those beautiful people wear all that leather. From mad max to John Crichton, thats a lot of Australia dwelling really hot leather wearers. I only hope that the show becomes popular enough that, like star wars, a few years down the road we will see the beginning of a long dynasty of movies that start out ok then eventualy run the franchise right into the ground once we are bored with it.

11. Honey Registered Senior Member

***SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4***

Just finished rewatching the last four episodes of season 4. I want to see all the big things* addressed in the miniseries, but there are other questions that are nagging at me. I'm simplifying when I say this, but whose side is Scorpius on? What other surprises is Sikozu hiding [like there haven't been enough!]? As for those two, that's some creepy shit right there. Is Braca jealous? Was that a Mr. Burns/Simpsons reference in "La Bomba"? How many more times is Pilot going to have to get mutilated for those parasites on Moya? Well, that's all that comes to mind now.

*what's this Peacekeeper War business?
    *how will John & Aeryn be reconstituted?
    *did "popping" the wormhole to earth work?, etc.