Fat chick bitches about skinny chicks on magazines.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Scaramouche, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Scaramouche Registered Member

This crap annoys me. Fat is unhealthy. Fat is bad. So it's fucking stupid when fat chicks whine about healthy chicks being bad role models. Anorexic may be unhealthy, but slender and fit is not. Slender and fit is awesome.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

fat people are wack. They stuff their face as much as pigs and then they go sue MCdonalds. Fat and stupid. LOL. Imagine if everyone that got cancer from cigarettes were to sue the cigarette companies. It is really the same shit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You're somewhat missing the point..

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I don't think so Enmos.
    Being a woman, being svelte and sexy is a positive image.
    Part of the message was that she was not airbrushed or otherwise enhanced, just herself in her rather lovely flesh.
    Go girl.
    Fat chick whines..Oh yawn, sour grapes.

8. Bells Staff Member

I think you missed the whole point of her anger, or, possibly, disappointment:

Emphasis added..

Dye was astonished that they used an underwear model to pose nude.. a photo shoot that showed that only 23% of women were happy with their bodies.. So having an underwear model pose nude is supposed to make the rest feel happy about their bodies?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Have any of you actually seen a full length photo of Bianca Dye? If she is considered a fat chick, then I'm a fat chick. Bianca Dye says she is curvy, which Kim Kardashian is. Is Kim Kardashian a fat chick?

10. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Yeah but what do you want to see on mens underwear billboards, Some ripped, animalistic hunk or your fat, ugly, pink unkle in his scungies.
    It's O.K to celebrate the beautiful fecund , earthy sexiness of a fit, healthy, sexy young woman.
    Let it be. We don't have to make the piggy wiggies feel good about scoffing chips. Sorry!

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

But she's not fat!!!!! Look at a picture of her.
    Bianca Dye is saying Jennifer Hawkins is not a NATURAL role model. She was air brushed to death. She then posed and said "here is what a female body looks like un-airbrushed"

Have you seen the magazine cover where Demi Moore's hip was photo-shopped out? Or a Calvin Klein model was photo-shopped to make her skinner and she looked like she just escaped from a concentration camp?

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I agree, she's not fat. Chubby maybe.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

why is it that the "ideal" women is now thiner than the adverage penus? Hell they stand behind a light pole and you cant see them. just because a women has hips doesnt mean that she is in anyway fat, infact if not for cesarian sections i think you would see all these models dying in childbirth because the birth canal isnt wide enough for a DICK let alone a babies head. Has anyone ever looked at ideal male and female body images across recent history? It used to be athleats had the ideal bodies yet our world leading netball team would be concidered "fat" by adam's standed. Its sad really

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

I think we've reached the bottom of the bitching barrel when folks start complaining about un-airbrushed models.

People have to understand it's a model's job to look good, and so long as it is not faked, or airbrushed I have no problem with models.

Maybe if Bianca Dye hit the stairmaster she could lose a few pounds, and her attitude along with it.

15. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

It's true. Thin chicks FTW.

16. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

She's not fat.

But I think she can pick better(more anorexic) models to bash.

17. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Role models aren't meant to represent the average lamers you find on the street. They are supposed to be more paragonal, that others aspire to be like.

18. Doreen Valued Senior Member

But the models are skinnier than the norm. So abnormal is being passed off as normal, which messes with people's minds. There is a range that is healthy and the models out there in most magazines are either off that range or at the very least only showing one end of it. When normal girls, women try to look like those models, it is mostly unhealthy. When they feel bad they can't, that also it unhealthy. It is a kind of propaganda.

19. Doreen Valued Senior Member

If we shifted this over to height, what you are saying is that men under 6 foot 4 are average lamers. Which is silly. There is a range of BMIs that are healthy and beautiful and they are not shown in the magazines. So a decent % of just fine looking girls and women think they need to aspire to be something they are not and for most of them cannot be. It the last few decades men can now have the same kinds of BS broadcast at them all the time too. How's your six pack?

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i would love to see how anyone could suggest these women arnt healthy yet not all of them are size 10s (most of them arnt actually)

21. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Good point Asguard.

I mean most women athletes do not have the right build to be fashion models. YOu have to be a certain height and fall within a very small BMI range. You also need to have today's facial look. Big lips were not in at one point, more recently they have been, for example.

We are leaving out a lot of what is healthy and attractive. Which creates anxiety. Which sells products.

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

wow, are those Australian cheerleaders? Those outfits are NOT flattering

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

but..that's just it. She was airbrushed. And it wasn't for a men's magazine, but a woman's magazine. I know its not real, but my daughter doesn't.