Favorite fictional character

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Plazma Inferno!, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

What is your favorite fictional character and why?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

St. Michael the arch of Faith, Lucifer the arch of Gnosis and his rebels; Free Will, Able, Time, and Virtue. Theyre my orignal characters that Insideout duped.

Copyright

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Gosh, so many to choose from. I can narrow it down to three.

Delenn from Babylon 5,
    Da'an from Earth: Final Conflict,
    Zhaan frm Farscape.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Off the top of my head:

Tyrion Lannister, because he's a GoT character with a sense of humour.
    Lord commander sir Samuel Vimes the duke of Ankh (blackboard monitor as well), because he's a wonderfully complex character. And he has all those titles!

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

A tossup between Winnie the Pooh and Kermit the Frog. I've been inspired by both of them.

The last line in the second WtP book, "The House at Pooh Corner," is "Somewhere in the forest, a little boy and his bear will always be playing." That's my life.

Kermit, on the other hand, sang "The Rainbow Connection" in the first Muppet movie. It's a great song and I started doing it at the karaoke club. I was flabbergasted when everybody loved my rendition, and I get frequent requests to do it again.

"Some day we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection... the lovers, the dreamers and me." I've already found it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  9. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Druss, the Legend (David Gemmell books) - great sense of simple honour in action/deed
    Ender Wiggin (Ender's Game) - for any sci-fi geek considered an "outsider" to the norm, this book spoke volumes
    Gandalf the Grey/White (Tolkein) - THE dude!
    Garet Jax (Shannara series) - the OTHER dude! Weapons master!
    Belkar (Order of the Stick) - just read the comics... you'll know why!

10. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

My fav will always be luke skywalker.

By the way skywalker is another name for the swastika. Skywalker, means the sun walking across the sky, and thats what is symbolised in the swastika.

Shows you how many things are connected.

There is something about good, and pure, that most humans giving into there dark nature, do not understand. The gov want you all to give into your darkside, and will mock anyone living a life away from that.

I think the first cinema film i saw was empire strikes back as a kid, and i have always loved star wars. I believe that in star wars, it gives you the basis for all spirituality, and is the basis for all religions on earth. I believe in it, lucas gave out many ideas, that the ptb have in there spiritual beliefs.
    ^^
    I will leave you to work out for yourself, what that is.

The main reason star wars resonated so much, is that it gave out the basis, for all religions, and our spirituality. What that is, is your puzzle to work out.

By the way, i believe totally that there is such an idea of spear of destiny. I believe all the big countries believe in this stuff, and they mock it, so you guys would not touch it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015