FBI Director Comey Divulged Classified Information to the General Public

Discussion in 'Politics' started by danshawen, Nov 3, 2016.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

Seen on the web:
    "Working for minimum wage is just like slavery."
    "Losing your home is like losing a child to cancer."
    And now:
    "Elections feel just like rape."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, they have not shown themselves capable of such thought.

It's just that we're about to spend four to eight years hearing about everyone being raped except the actual rape victims. And, by the way, did you know that, when playing Capture the Flag on a first-person shooter, you are raped if you lose 10-0, 10-1, 9-(anything), 10-9. 9-8, 8-7, 7-6, 6-5, 5-4, 4-3, 3-2, 2-1; and any number of other losses, too?

The Unfortunate Requisite Disclaimer that goes here is to point out that I'm mostly messaging for the sake of future generations.

See, that's how we're going to settle our society's rape crisis, by rendering the word meaningless.

Remember what just happened to racism in this country; Barack Obama can't even say that could have been his son without being accused of trying to start race riots. Standard platitudes are apparently unacceptable in dark-skinned hands. There is no Ferguson effect. Voter ID laws seem so ridiculous that even in this area, with our white-nationalist history, we don't get it.

We're about to see the same thing in misogyny. Just like white supremacism pitched a fit, so will male supremacism. I'm not expecting much for violence tonight↱, but everything gets a little more dangerous for American women, starting tonight. To the one, the shape of that danger depends on who wins. To the other, it always helps to have the president on your side, especially through the sustained portion of the anti-woman retort campaign. And, to the beeblebrox, they're American women; they'll pretty much do just fine, and take it all in stride, except when we go out of our way to kill them for doing so.

The bigger danger is the longer term. That kind of smoldering resentment carries death tolls. As if the backlash against "women's lib" wasn't bad enough, let us see what part of our American heritage asserts itself. Nor is there any point in pretending it's a mystery: There is a backlash coming, and if Hillary Clinton wins, it's going to reverberate throughout her tenure, just like it has against Barack Obama and dark-skinned Americans.

Quantum Quack and danshawen like this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

If during her tenure, america does not improve even if through no fault of her own, the next election a trump-like republican can seal the deal and win. The recent string of democratic office can be blamed for any and all woes, even if those woes would exist no matter who was. This is the leverage and rationale the conservatives are using to point fingers. The conservatives are riled up after what they feel after hiding in the woodworks and they are waiting to say i told you so even though they would screw it up or exacerbate other issues with their own extremist right-wing policies, they think they are the clean-up crew. Their dishonesty is believing or more like touting they are moderate and the solution when they arent either.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Do you think that the hard won and small gains in improving social justice over the last century or so, are a lie, perpetrated to keep the masses thinking that they are progressive when they are, (as proven by Trump support), not?

Is there any doubt that a vote for a Trump administration is essentially regressive?
    anti globalization
    anti women's choice
    anti multicultural
    anti Islam
    anti migration
    anti free trade
    anti establishment
    anti "make USA great again" (ironic contradiction)
    anti America

is there anything they are not anti about?

Little wonder the Russians desperately want Trump to win.... hee hee...
    Trump is more anti USA than Putin.
    They win WW3 without firing a shot...
    The last thing they want is someone competent winning the election.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  8. birch Valued Senior Member

You are right as most arent as progressive as they think.
    Trump appeals to selfishness and defense, obliterating competition etc in a time of bad economy that hits the middle class and above. He appeals to the insecurity. But what the republicans dont ever admit is their sins are way more magnified when they are in office doing the same exact shit! It would be reaganite all over the place because thats just how they roll unapologetically and hypocritically. They clean up nothing, they make it worse.

If trump wins, i will hold my breath to see if he will do any of the claims and promises as well as which ones. If he really is different, i will give him his due credit but i doubt it.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

he wont last in office long... to many women in the oval office ready to get on their knees.
    ... and his penchant for lying to the American people is incredible.

If you thought Bill was a bad boy, you ain't seen nothing yet...

10. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Looks like either most people can't get enough of Trump or else can't stand Hillary or both.

At least, the campaign is over. I wonder if Trump will even notice? Double or nothing.

All our lives are now a reality show. What happens with Trump TV?

11. danshawen Valued Senior Member

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

danshawen likes this.
  13. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Let's 'lock him up' along with Comey. Eight years ought to be just about right. Or left.