Fear of God, Fear of Witches

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by SkyeBlue, Dec 22, 1999.

1. Micah Registered Senior Member

Our quest for knowing the truth sends us in many directions. Some search for truth in the craft, or in eastern religions, etc. The quest for the truth can last for decades and put us in long debates, hours of research, and in conversations that we must "prove" ourselves as right. Some have encountered the truth, and believe through proof, so they believe what has been told without question.. Until one discovers that none of this really matters, that our minds are really futile to God, that our knowlege is worthless to him, then the power of the truth will be made available to us.. It is the death of ourselves the surrender of our will and the desire for the one true God to take control of the life that we try so hard to control and to know that brings knowledge and true freedom...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

Uh, Micah, not to be a pest, but was that supposed to have anything to do with either the topic of the thread, or any of the subsequent posts?? If so, I don't see what your point is, it doesn't seem relevant - would you care to clarify for me?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Micah Registered Senior Member

Yes,
    I copied this and put it under the Deception topic because I felt it was appropriate for discussion. I tend to get a little deep at times without clear clarrification, sorry..
    I have a very real fear of God (Yahweh) I do not fear witches or any of the other pagan gods. I practiced wicca for many years, as well as other eastern religions, through my pathway to knowledge and some supernatural experiences I came to know Christ his deep love for humanity (for me), the power of the scriptures, and the power of the spirit that was imparted to me.
    I learned the source of the powers of light and the powers of darkness, how they draw their strength and to whom they prey on. I learned that in darkness there is always a next level, a level to reach higher and higher until you find the "ultimate truth".
    So not to get too far off subject, the God that I had no fear of revealed his power to me, and showed me that he had power over all spirits, over all beings and over all humanity....LOL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.