Female Opinion Required

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

one raven:
    None - I think her point was that having a job means not being beholden to whoevers hand you're eating out of.
    But then you're beholden to an employer, and it gets nasty.

I'm not sure I completely blame cool skill for being a leech. Catch as catch can.

I can't stand the wealthy. Has nothing to do with resenting them - I just wouldn't fuck anyone so willing to suck up for the sake of being able to own trivial shit or to delude themselves into thinking that they're powerful.

Sweeeet.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

I am a millionaire, i have never found true love or experienced real long lasting happiness, i have money, but it doesnt make me happy, iv'e divorced two, lost one, all they did it seemed was use me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

then you're doing the wrong things with it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dragoon Grandmaster Registered Senior Member

I notice you said "makes" here. A person on welfare doesn't "make" anything. He is given money so that he won't die.

Scientists and inventors generally don't have to worry about "dead end jobs" - they're supported by GRANTS that they have earned. Welfare is not a grant.

I fail to see how it is so difficult to take eight hours out of your day (if you only want minimal cash, then it doesn't even have to be that much), to do some work so that I don't have to support you.

But it's not YOUR free time. It's time that I'M paying for.

DESERVE support? Sorry, but the simple fact that a person exists entitles him or her to NOTHING. We support people on a temporary basis because it is supposed to be an investment - not an investment for their to pursue their dreams - but an investment to get them to a state where they can support themselves.

Too much marijuana.

It seems to me that it's quite the opposite. It's because they are provided with hand-outs that they are unwilling to go and work for themselves.

So the orignal question was whether or not women would date losers like this. It seems like anyone who would outright refuse to get involved with such a person is money-grubbing, but I don't think that's the case at all. There's a big difference between judging a man by his money and judging a man by his principles.

8. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

the welfare part of this is stupid. unforgivable. no one will ever take someone on welfare seriously if they don't have to be on welfare because of dire need.

that aside, i'll address the money part. i don't actually know anyone (females) who give a rat's ass how much money a guy makes. mostly because they are all very successful females themselves and being taken care of isn't an issue. i tend to be attracted to "dirt poor artists" so i've always paid their way. the flip side of this is that i come from a wealthy neighborhood where mothers are constantly shoving the "Marry a rich man or else!" doctrine down our throats. have to find a guy like dear old dad afterall. but they sent us all to college anyway. i have a feeling that unless my husband is in a better field than i am (pftt!) i'll be the breadwinner. girls who come from poorer families perhaps need to find men who make enough money out of necessity, as was the case for thousands of years. if you don't want a generation of golddiggers, don't hold them down so they can't make as much money as you.

9. Christian Sodomy Registered Senior Member

She's just filtering for deadbeats.

Most girls come on a lot stronger than they are in reality.

Society = all a giant front

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Whiteboy:
    Bullshatta.

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well it's good to know that some of their taxes are going towards a good cause. Such as supporting someone who refuses to work for their backwards system.

Sounds pretty sad. Maybe if you stop letting women take advantage of you so much, you wouldn't have such dilemmas.

What the hell for?

Wrong. Next?

12. Angelus Daughter Of House Ravenhearte Registered Senior Member

It's idiots like you that give anti-capitalism a bad name. What if everyone decided to go on welfare tommorow? Huh? When the looting starts I'll make sure to point the people in your direction, you obviously have a computer you have no idea what to do with.

13. Bachus Registered Senior Member

To support yourself???

Nice argumentation, seems you're not only to lazy to get a job but even to lazy to answer stuff :bugeye:

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Would you girls date this guy?

He looks to be free-spirited.

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

He looks to be dressed like a girl. He might be looking for a boyfriend.
    Maybe you should date him.

Thanks alot.

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Here's something I read:

". . . the one you want may desire somebody who is good-looking, has a lot of money, or has a certain education. . . Regardless ofweather or not you can satisfy those 'demands,' being of good character is paramount. Character can win out over superficial qualities."

17. Angelus Daughter Of House Ravenhearte Registered Senior Member

I believe in true love.
    But it requires a shove.
    And if you too lazy to work,
    and probably a dork.
    I don't see you shovin,
    save your head in an oven.

18. Bachus Registered Senior Member

Well it's not about the money is it......it's because you are a loser

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Thats a good quote actually, I bet a girl that would legitimately be attracted to cool skill would be attracted to him anyway and the fact he's a loser would just sort of piss her off.
    So cool skill you might find a girl that really likes you anyway, but she'll be a nag, which sucks hard for you.

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What the hell?
    What's with all this hate mail?
    I'm going to start a new post for the haters.

21. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

OK. That's nice.
    Already been discussed. Tell me something new.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2003
  23. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I didnt see it in this thread.

Just another reason woman may find you unappleaing.