FILM: The time travellers wife!

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by lucifers angel, Aug 18, 2009.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

I took a friend (who sat there and cried like a baby all the way through) to see this last night and i was disapointed, i thought the story was good however i thought they could've done a lot more with it. here is a bit about the film:

==========

The Time Traveler's Wife is a 2009 film based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 novel of the same name. The film is directed by Robert Schwentke and stars Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.

Filming began in September 2007, originally in anticipation of a fall 2008 release. The film's release was postponed with initially no official explanation from the studio.[1] McAdams later noted that the delay was due to reshoots that could not be completed until the season at their outdoor location matched previously filmed footage, and Bana had regrown his hair following his work on the 2009 film Star Trek.[2][3] The film was released in theaters on August 14, 2009.[4]

Based on the premise of The Time Traveler's Wife, a Chicago librarian (Bana) has a genetic disorder that causes him to time travel when he is stressed. Though he often disappears from her life for long periods of time, he tries to build a romantic relationship with Clare Abshire, an artist (McAdams).[5]

=====================

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

The book was good but since it was so sad, I don't want to see the movie.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.