Finding Salvation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pipes75, Dec 28, 2009.

1. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Do feel free to elucidate sometime.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

LOL, 2+2=4 does not need elucidation.

2+2=4.

You seem to lack the proper concept of the simplest forms of logic, what makes you believe/think you will be able to begin to understand something more complex?

Denial perhaps? The best way to avoid admitting you are wrong, is by not being wrong.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

lol

Speaking of denial, you seem to think that you actually make sense when you write.

As for logic, you wouldn't know modus ponens if it bit your ass.

Suffice it to say, if you feel you already 'know what you're dealing with now', I guess we're done. It's a shame you're so judgmental. Alas, as an obvious deluded theist, it's no real surprise.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    How woud you "see" an adult who beleived that Santa brout them presents for Chrismus.???

Thanks... glad it helped you to understan why people who clame outrageous thangs wit-out verifiable evidence ant taken serously... or "looked down on" as you put it.!!!

Wit the Santa Clause esample in mind... try an emagine how special it is to me that you clame to know God... eh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Was that jus a lucky guess or did God tell you... but i have read several Stephin King books (HTH)... an i do know a guy who read the Holey Bible from cover to cover "3" times... an he cam to the concluson that the bible was 98% bull-sht... lol... an i thank hes only 2% rong in his accessment

Big deal... if people will simply beleive like i do... i personaly gurantee that none of 'em will go to hell.!!!

Are you interested in what i beleive... or are you content wit goin to hell.???

Pfffttt... the real God tolt me that atheists is the only people who he wants in heaven.!!!

Yep... it seems that the real God has no intenton of spendin eternity wit gullible people... an hay... dont blame me... its Gods rules... if you got a prollem wit it... take it up wit him.!!!

A-Man.TTT

8. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

LOL, I like you. Fight to the end is it? Alright.

Posts: 75, 76, 77, 79, clearly shows your incompetence to the most basic of grammar usage and most basic of logic usage.

You are not in a position to argue, since you look down on me for believing in God and I look down on you for being a fool.

This should refresh your memory.

9. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

LOL. I'm sorry but I don't really have anything to say to your comments.

10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well i didnt know if you had a sinse of humor or not but good for you

Im not sure what you'r religon is... but asumin it has a hell... what is the purpos of hell.???

11. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

The purpose of hell, is a choice made not by God, but the one responsible for his own wrong doings during worldly life.

12. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

What is the purpose of finding out if we are descendants of monkeys?

13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Origionaly posted by cluelusshusbund
    So how do you see "egotism" as an answr to my queston.???

Whoa... youv'e got the cart befor the horse... lol... its because thers no verifiable evidence for "God" or Santa that causes me to thank that nether esists.!!!

Is it dew to "egotism" that you woud have douts if som body tolt you that Santa Claus brangs 'em gifts.???

Well im sure thers reasons you have the beleifs you do... but beleifs is all it amounts to... ie... no verifiable evidence... an thats why people dont take you'r fantastic clames serously.!!!

Do you take all fantastic calmes other people make as bein true.???

14. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Its interestin to me to see the evidence of what im decended from... i supose som people are mor qurious than others.!!!

15. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Well, I am a pretty logical person I would say. The only logical answer I can think of for the purpose of finding out if we are descendants from monkeys is; that they are simply trying to prove God does not exist, and that God did not create this universe. I am just assuming of course, but then again science has many purposes to which it has proved to be quite advancing and inferior. In the God does not exist part, I don't believe it belongs there. (my belief)

Curiosity gives up after it finds an end. This is driven by something else than curiosity. Just some of my thoughts.

16. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

What is the purpos of hell.???

17. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Science cant prove anythang that i know of... but its fact that humans decended from apes... an thats got nuthin to do wit whether God(s) esists or not or if a God created the universe.!!!

In what aspect(s) do you see science as inferior.???

Science coudnt care less about "God"... science folleres the evidence.!!!

Religion tends to end qurosity cause the answers are (suposedly) known... "God did it"... end of story.!!!

What do you mean by... "This is driven by something else than curiosity".???

18. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Interesting interpretation.

In posts 75 and 79 [the only ones in which your incomplete sentences appear] clearly, you haven't made yourself understood.
    Grammatically speaking, of course.

Interesting. Apparently you can't read either. That would explain things a bit. Not once did I say anything about 'looking down' on anyone. Only you did.

"Judge not, etc., etc."

Try harder.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Absolutely.
    For example if my arm comes up in pustules do I decide that the devil is punishing me and try to be a better person or do I see a doctor?

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

the devil doesn't punish people, and i don't have any pustules.

21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

what is the purpose of cleveland? hell is a place you can choose to live in like anywhere else.

22. Pipes75 Registered Senior Member

I had lost touch with myself.
    Finding my spirituality allowed me to regain the touch I had lost.
    I am now aware of some things that I can not explain, but the awareness has removed my fears, which was an overwhelming feeling of stress relief.
    I still seek any knowledge I can find, cause the more knowledge I have, the more awareness I can find.
    Before I found myself, I did many of the things I'm against. I use to put conditions on my love, and I use to judge everything! Now I try to understand without judgement.
    If I had never saved myself, I might not have known I had a soul!

And for the record, their are many ways to save yourself. I am not religious, just spiritual. I do believe I could find metephoric truth in any religion if desired, but I don't need that. I do believe in the symbolizim of God, but I also know you can find the answers in yourself with or without God.

23. Pipes75 Registered Senior Member

First off, the spirit of Christmas is what lives.
    Any adult that has a child that celebrates Christmas, has played the role of Santa just to keep a dream alive.
    The spirit of Christmas is alive in anyone that believes in it.
    Santa lives inside anyone that plays his role.

What gives anyone the right to judge what others believe in?
    If we all respected and loved eachother, then our beliefs in things would not cause us to act against others.
    We don't need to all believe the same things, but we do need to all respect eachothers right to believe in whatever they choose, as long as we don't act out against others because of how we percieve the belief.