Finish my Sentence

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by ReighnStorm, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

by golly he was outta there, who would have thought that lolling was the key to interdimensional travel, so no sooner did he leave X, then he arrived in the Land of Peckerheads where everyone wore purple helmets and ......

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rosnet Philomorpher Registered Senior Member

simply bounced about on their heads as a means of getting from one place to the other, which, regretfully, compromised

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

any hopeful means of mass transit. Luckily, he woke up from his from his absinthe-fuelled dream at this point and realised he was really late for his date with...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rosnet Philomorpher Registered Senior Member

himself, once again making use of the cursed wormhole, forced to do so because

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

he had the crabs and couldn't get rid of them , everyone knew he was infected and didn't want to

9. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

play jiggly-wiggly with him so with any luck the crabs could find themselves on some planet at the other end of the universe, and so it came to pass, but the crabs eventually evolved into a superior intelligent race, figured out where they came from and ....

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    ...started a jihad against the fishermen of the Bering Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico, and Cape Cod, and Chesapeake Bay - and anywhere else that their brother crustaceans were hunted and made meals of... ...their harrowing battle cry filled the air with an awful clatter as...

11. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

pincers removed the extremities of their hapless victims but as in everything bad there is some good because just then .......

12. Rosnet Philomorpher Registered Senior Member

Super-crab-saver-man flew in and stared everyone down with his X-Ray vision, making everyone feel embarrassed, and thus

13. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

another ridiculous and abstract day came to an end. Or did it? Because, just then...

14. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

a sign appeared in cyberspace, a gigantic screen filling post that read ' I am the Lord thy Mod', ....was it the end times?..... or a new beginning? and as the world panicked it became painfully obvious that ......

15. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

the apocalypse had arrived. In Geneva, scientists turned on the Hayden Supercollider. The skies darkened for a moment and the ground trembled slightly before, suddenly, everything blinked out of existence and a string of letters appeared, floating in the ether, that read 'LEVEL 2'.
    Slowly, reality returned, only this time it was...

16. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

the inside of The Flemster's mind, not much room in there but cozy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, because it was full of all kinds of useless shit and some stuff that was pretty raunchy if you know what I mean, but most disturbing of all was .....

17. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

the darkest thoughts were leaking out and forming themselves in to corporeal beings, the worst of which resembled...

18. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

one of the mods at Sciforums, a fate worse than a bout of irritable bowel syndrome while trying to score with a hot chick, but in the interest of science one had to .....

19. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    ...find the fabled storehouses of "Achole" said to be located in the City of the Ancients somewhere near the...

20. Rosnet Philomorpher Registered Senior Member

east coast of 'Ngf where, it was said, the souls banished from the holy kingdom of Psiphoromania roamed, thirsting for revenge. It is to this dreaded place that I was doomed to go, but I did not quail for I was sure that

21. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

the No. 53 bus goes right past it. I best check my pockets for my bus card. Hold on, what's this? It looks like a...

22. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

condom that I'd been saving for thirty years for a special occasion and this seemed to be

23. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

a pretty special occasion. Especially seeing as the bus driver looked just like...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.