Finish my Sentence

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by ReighnStorm, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

helocopter. Soon after, the godly she-male...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

...fell to his/her death after leaping onto the left skid of the helicopter in an attempt to retrieve the arm, since the grip of her/his remaining hand was too feeble to hang on. The rogue prosthesis meanwhile killed the pilot and...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

...ate her heart for her courage. It injested her heart through....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

...rapid fingertip osmosis which also allowed it to...

8. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

grow new limbs from each finger. The pilot's heart became the prstetic's primary....

9. imaplanck. Banned Banned

......counter sustenance for growth. His gastrointestinal system was over stimulated by the prime heart and just then, on his head he grew a.........

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  10. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

..nother head. So now...

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...the beast was ready for the apocalypse. The first step was to rain fire on the planet. But this was not environmentally friendly and God was brought in front of the EPA and held to account. His only defence was to....

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

declare the entire EPA as people infected with demons, who needed a good midieval "cleansing." George Bush rose to heelp, but...

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

....he tripped over an impaled himself on a rusty metal spike. The roars of laughter in the courtroom shook the building, as people rolled around clutching their sides. In this mayhem, God sneaked out and hailed a taxi. But the driver was.....

14. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Keanu Reeves, Satan's number 1 advocate. The taxi blew up, and God and Keanu did interpretive dances in the clouds. "Now God,....."

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

....for my next trick I shall summon the Prince of Darkness!" But he made a terrible blunder, and Prince Charles appeared instead. "Ooh I say!" he said, "might one get a cup of tea?" God replied..."Fuck off dickwad!" and promptly vanished into Hell. God found himself in the Ironic Punishment room, and the Devil was about to.....

16. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

take his boots off and put his feet in a bowl of hot water when he got buzzed... 'god's here', he heard...

17. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

"sexually mollest him!" to pay him back for all of those other times. Refusal to comply was the real reason Satan was cast into hell aftterall. For this punishment, God took the form of...

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

.....pink mist that drifted into Washington DC and funnelled into the ear of Condi Rice, who sprang up and played the piano. But the tune she played .....

19. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

wasn't Beethoven. It was..

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...shocking. Literally. The chair she was sitting on was wired to a car battery and caused her to convulse, making here limbs to flail wildly. As her hands slammed on the piano keys ,the sound caused....

21. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

...a hurricane to hit washington sending sonic boooms through her ears to God. God hears Satan's voice:" All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for nobody" reverberating in his head. Then...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  22. draqon Banned Banned

I came to this world to tell everyone of their past, that we are all children of planet Mars. This ...

23. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

planetary discussion involved the masses worshipping me and my capabilities to bring their next life into the Nebula of MahaHashtra where I would rule as a demi-god of this region located in the M12, M14,M77 APU Sectors, BUt the only way n was by truly believing in my dreams of kundalini which are preposterious since

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.