Fog

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by timojin, Jan 17, 2017.

1. timojin Valued Senior Member

It doesn't not depend on the cloud density that is is turbulent ? and if you fly into a cloud you are creating turbulence.

I am glad you agre with my older post on clouds that a force is necessary to create collision of cloud particles to create rain.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

@op

smoking blunts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. exchemist Valued Senior Member

He isn't. Obviously. Dumkopf.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

This is simply more of the usual by timojin.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Minor correction here: all winds are vertically circular (cyclical, not actual circles) and so the first example you gave is just a special case of the second. In other words, the second is a description of all wind.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  9. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

I believe it is the same as cloud formation. The warm air condenses as it meets the cold air outside the atmosphere, as droplets of water form on the outside of a glass on a warm day.

10. timojin Valued Senior Member

Was wilst du sagen mit das. wort dumkopf

11. timojin Valued Senior Member

What is the usual ? I can not read your mind . you must be a woman that speaks partially and somebody have to read your mind

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You must be a man that no talk good.

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Is that your attempt at an insult timojin?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

As others have iterated, many of your questions are not genuine and you are not prepared to accept answers.
    As I remarked earlier, I believe I know your reasons, and they certainly are not leaning towards science.

14. timojin Valued Senior Member

I am not insulting any body , I am reacting to people's indirect insults. What does this implies (This is simply more of the usual by timojin.)
    I not necessary have to accept any answer , which you might give, you answer might not satisfy me , based on my observation.
    Let me repeat , your remarks are prgiditial with respect to believers.
    If you speak of science . Science is not a closed book and you are the book . Science is to question .

15. timojin Valued Senior Member

Can you share with some thing in science ?

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Questioning science is part of the scientific method, but questioning science with baggage and an obvious agenda, is just plain dishonest and fraudulent.

17. timojin Valued Senior Member

Please don't participate in my post because you are a person with a preset mind. you just showed with post # 33

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'll participate where I damn well like timojin, and when I find it necessary to correct some of your nonsense or answer your questions when I am able. OK?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And it appears I am certainly not alone in my reaction/s and thoughts re your ungenuine questions......

20. sculptor Valued Senior Member

what is a blunt?

21. sculptor Valued Senior Member

ok, fog anecdote
    I awoke this morn before dawn, and just as the sky was light enough to see, i saw the river valley full of a very dense fog.
    As the sky grew brighter, the fog in the valley began to bulge and grow, and just before dawn, it had grown to engulf the house, dropping visibility to under 30 yards. As dawn was breaking, the fog grew thinner and as the sun came over the horizon, within a few minutes, it completely dissipated.

Very interesting.

22. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Can you clarify? Are you asserting that women - as a gender - are duplicitous?