Forum conspiracy theory!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billvon Valued Senior Member

From my count this is the third time you have promised to leave and never come back.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

I see that you have finally seen the light..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Another grand trampling exit? Anyone set up a betting pool yet for how long this one will last?

8. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

A wise man listens to the words of the truth and does not ignore in ignorance from a forced discipline of education.
    You can deem me a fool,I know I am correct about a lot of things and it is indeed science who does not understand. I know I and my ideas are far out of your thought limit. My thought is limitless , I am not constrained by belief of Unicorns , I see the truths of reality without prejudiced thought.
    You are and have made a terrible mistake.

9. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

Thought, unconstrained by reality, is not knowledge of reality.
    Reality isn't a personal revelation, but instead is incrementally learned from the concordance of observable fact.
    Thus discussion of observable fact and logic should lead to the best possible understanding of reality, science.
    You offer no superior alternative, just empty and vague claims based on nothing, sometimes not even in English.

10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

13 hours 4 minutes.

11. Bells Staff Member

*Keening noises*..

Oh my..

How does "science" not understand or even understand anything? Who is "science"?

More importantly, how has science obtained an identity and developed thought processes which allows it to understand or believe or not believe in you?

Uh huh..

Is that why you address "science" as though it is a person?

Ermm...

Are you instead constrained by garden gnomes?

About as well as you understand light..

Queue suspense music.. Oooohhhhh...

Yeah, you are showing us good!

12. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Whoever guessed 13 hours 4 minutes (or closest) can claim their winnings from 'The Grand Trampling Exit' tent located near the cesspool.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes I address science as a person, a collective group of thoughts, I also address science as been everything and anything,

''More importantly, how has science obtained an identity and developed thought processes which allows it to understand or believe or not believe in you?''

the thought of failure in education, you have to agree with the answers or you fail, what you are told is what you accept, a stereotypical identity is then formed by the majority.

14. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

If you answer 1+1= a cat, which is basically what you've been doing, tc, then you deserve to get a bad grade.

15. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You completely misunderstand what zero is, 1+1=2 to you, in the sum 1 is 1 digit, 2 is one digit, 0 is also one digit, so 1+1=2 and 0+0=1+1.

It just complex and you would never understand.

16. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

I'm fucking delighted I'll never understand!

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You are correct you will never make me understand that 0 + 0 = 2 or that -1 = 1. Maybe you don't even realize that is what you said, or maybe you do, it doesn't really matter since this is insane anyway.

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Correct it is insane, you would have to understand zero point space.

19. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

So, to understand your nebulous 'conspiracy theory' we need to understand that everything you say is bullshit?

Right... Got it, move on. Preferably far, far from here.

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And so you are saying 1+1 is equal to 0+0...

And with this gem, I think it's time we bid adieu. Adieu, adieu... parting is such sweet sorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.