Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the dis

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by MrIntelligentDesign, Oct 6, 2015.

1. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

YEAH, that is pretty close. But that is actually a universal principle that we normally do.

We do it in engineering, in science, in manufacturing, in everything and that is simply, the universal intelligence..

And I called it as "asymmetrical phenomenon" or simply intellen and the symmetrical phenomenon is naturen...thus, there is always a dividing line betwen naturen to intellen. I called that dividing line as the Universal Boundary Line (UBL) for origins and cause and effect.

If we knew this and apply that to Biology, you will see that Darwin was wrong. And if you apply that to whole science, you will see that we are sooooo wrong with many things...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Most likely. But then again, who was it who decided that a hierarchy was the most intelligent way to organize a company? Hint: NOT Peter Drucker.

And, anyone who has tried Peter Drucker's alternate mode of corporate organization will never wish to return to a hierarchal model. Middle management as message carriers between layers of an organization is both inefficient and unnecessary, AS WELL AS about the most UNINTELLIGENT way to implement a functional, efficient, and competent organization imaginable.

Whereever a hierarchal system of organization was copied from, it wasn't a natural one NO, it is not the same as a "food chain", nor a "central nervous system". Neither of those systems have middle management. In the a food chain, middle management would be eaten. In the body of something with a central nervous system, middle management would be regarded as malignant growths or parasites.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Remember that trial and error is not for intelligence but for natural process but for existence, existence never uses trial and error for if it does, there will be non-existence.

danshawen likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Evolution works this way, and it's the reason we exist.

8. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Trial and error is EXACTLY what science and intelligence and also NATURE is all about.

This is also the reason you believe in a deity and most scientists are not so sure. If there is a G-d, and if our intelligence is modeled after his, then G-d too must be as ignorant as he or it is intelligent, because evolution shows, he or it will literally try ANYTHING. Birds fly, fish swim, and we amblulate. An engineer would have picked ONE mode of transport for all three. Why not a flying snake?

Omniscient, omnipotent, and omnignorant, the trial and error deity. I like it. Thanks, Mr<id>. We have an understanding more valuable than you realize here.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  9. danshawen Valued Senior Member

G-d saw fit to give wings to his angels. Why don't some of us have them? Not everyone can afford a ride in an airplane, or fly into a tall building in one of them. If we all had wings, would that even be necessary? For some reason, discussions like this one keep coming back to that topic. I'd rather just walk. I don't care how inefficient or unintelligent that is.

10. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Evolution has no explanation on why life must exist or how life exist.

11. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Life doesn't use trial and error. When you want X to exist, you don't use trial and error since failure cannot make X.

danshawen likes this.
  12. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Then, evidently, I'm not alive, because that is literally all that I have ever used. I don't know this vaunted intelligence of which you speak, but if it is only pride, this would explain your bigotry. Pride was the sin of Lucifer, and also Hitler, who was Jewish, as was Eva Braun. And we have had this conversation before, and this is again exactly where it ended.

Of both your religion and your philosophy, my friend, you make very poor use. If there is no G-d to damn you for your pride or for the bigotry which derives of it, and for others just like you, I do. I'd tell you all to go to hell, but evidently there isn't one of those or its divine counterpart either.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not a fact that life must exist. And although evolution in a theory about species, science does have plausible explanations about the origin of life.

danshawen likes this.
  14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And the alternative you endorse, Intelligent Design Creationism, is based on faith, not evidence. Even if you could prove evolution by natural selection wrong, it still wouldn't make creationism right.

danshawen and rpenner like this.
  15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Of course it does! Why do you think there are millions of extinct species?

danshawen likes this.
  16. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

Of course it does, which is why you have individual digits. The fingers don't grow from the wrist like plants emerging from the dirt. During development of the hand, millions of cells, each carrying a full compliment of an individual's DNA, in the limb bud differentiate into skin, bone, tendons, nerves, etc. And then the millions of cells between the digits die (“the usual longitudinal interdigital necrosis”) so that the hand has separate digits. Some times this execution fails and this results in syndactyly.

“Most species do their own evolving, making it up as they go along, which is the way Nature intended. And this is all very natural and organic and in tune with mysterious cycles of the cosmos, which believes that there's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fiber and, in some cases, backbone.” – Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man, page 9.

danshawen likes this.
  17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Evolution has made that possible, almost.
    The incredible flying snake. Well it doesn't really fly, but it can glide up to 100m. Way cool.

danshawen likes this.
  18. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Or Biological Interrelation, BiTs and not evolution...

19. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

No, life and its components don't use trial and errors since life and those components had to make once (one time only) for them or nothing..

Trial and errors must have many processes involved but life and its components have only one try...and it is always SUCCESS or FAILURE...thus, you are totally wrong!

20. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Extinct? They had died according to their time frame on the history of planet earth. Thus, they did not use trials and errors...

21. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Your mother had given you life ONCE and one time only..you did not undergo into multiple life-death-life-death-life-death processes.. Thus I am right.

Life doesn't use trial and error. When you want X to exist, you don't use trial and error since failure cannot make X.

danshawen likes this.
  22. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Life is an existence, thus, life should exist since intelligence has been used..

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Not surprisingly we have 18 pages and not one piece of evidence for intelligent design.