Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the dis

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by MrIntelligentDesign, Oct 6, 2015.

1. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

please give links to your books on amazon. i want to read all the justified remarks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

The most hilarious thing is that you claimed that I am wrong and yet you don't have any clue of intelligence!

That is hilarious! LOL!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

except i have a four digit i.q.
    and a career as a government theoretical scientist.
    can you say the same, or is your mental meds out of inventory ?
    i'm going with mental meds lacking.

again,
    OMFG pathetically hilarious.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

shakes head.

8. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

And here are my science books:

http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Postrado/e/B00GXV028K/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1[/QUOTE]
    first reveiew from the first book on that link,
    Top Customer Reviews
    Almost incomprehensible, written by a semi-literate buffoon
    By Jack Baxter on May 8, 2015
    Format: Kindle Edition5 of 5 people found this review helpful
    Although the author tortures the English language, he unfortunately does not force it to reveal anything.

"Have you think about these before opening the book?"
    Such was one of the sentences in the very first paragraph of this book, and it's a fairly accurate indicator of what's to come.
    Postrado continues that proud creationist tradition of putting forth his arguments, completely ignoring the highly critical responses and refutations and then declaring his arguments unbeaten.
    The grammar in this book is terrible, with syntax so distorted that it would make anybody with a decent grip on the language cringe, such as labelling Michael J Behe "one proponents of Intelligent Design".
    The arguments are even worse, such as "if intelligence is dead, it will force us to predict that since human could produce PC, a stone could produce a PC too, since the two will just be using the same "natural processes", as the obvious pattern in/of nature." Just a few pages in and I have already run out of fingers with which to count the grammatical errors.
    "for four years span, I did not stop thinking about the topic of 'intelligence' for almost every day"
    "This was the story of my quest of the discovery of intelligence that will surely turn the scientific world upside down."
    Postrado refers to information found online as "in the internet".
    He also spends pages and pages devoted to different definitions of 'intelligence' that he copied from the dictionary or various textbooks, presumably to pad it out a bit more. How many definitions he uses I can't rightly tell you, as I gave up

again, justified.

second review.
    ... care to call it that) will leave you less intelligent than when you started
    By asix on May 13, 2015
    Format: Kindle Edition3 of 3 people found this review helpful
    Reading this "book"(if you care to call it that) will leave you less intelligent than when you started. This should be sold along side toilet paper, since they serve the same purpose.

Kristoffer, brucep and origin like this.
  9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are mistaken in your primary assumption, that science has no way of determining the difference between intelligently designed things and natural things. Natural things have qualities that one would not include in an intelligent design, specifically, all natural (evolved) things can only come from incremental changes of previous forms, so it's solutions to problems are often less than ideal. An example of this is the laryngeal nerve of the giraffe. An intelligent designer can make leaps of intuition that are not possible in evolved things, like rerouting the nerve so it doesn't have to loop around the heart and back. In one generation, an intelligent designer can redesign from the ground up. For instance, it would not make sense to build an eye socket into a fish that has no functioning sight. But this makes sense if you realize that blind cave fish had to evolve from sighted fish.

In your example, what if I replace the secretary's brain with the roll of a dice. You are brought a random number of objects in response to your request. According to your protocol, that's also intelligent.

10. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

the second book is actually free.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh, wonderful.
    The crank gets himself banned from a different science site - mostly for peddling crap that he can't support and repeating the same tired claims over and over again - so he comes here and pushes the same nonsense.
    Without having listened to, or addressed, previous objections.
    Yet another delusional nutcase.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's too expensive.

Daecon and krash661 like this.
  13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

book three:
    is also free.

Top Customer Reviews
    A Truly Remarkable Tour de Force of Senselessness, Discursiveness, and Amazingly Bad Grammar.
    By Randall R Young on January 17, 2014
    Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase 30 of 30 people found this review helpful
    Dear Reader,

If you are unfortunate enough to have invested $3.50 in this e-book, hoping to receive some sort of information or knowledge, let me first express my sincerest condolences.

To begin with, let me just say that I am not very comfortable being the first to post a review of this text. It occurs to me that the very best thing that could happen to crackpot works like this is that they be totally ignored. I am praying that nobody gets the idea from the bare existence of my review that this book is actually WORTHY of the time it took me to write this. My motivation for taking this time was simply that Mr. Postrado is flouting Amazon's discussion forum rules, by hawking this miserable tripe.

Secondly, a note of caution seems to be in order: If you take advantage of Amazon's previewing "look inside this book" function, as luck would have it, the content you are allowed to view is limited to a small part of the beginning of the book which contains largely extended quotes from other authors, as background. These quotes are actually readable in a way the corpus of the rest of the book is not, due to the fact that their origin is not Mr. Postrado's wonderfully confused mind. Thus, I suppose it is conceivable that one might read some of these quotes and get the impression that the topics covered might turn out to be interesting, once Postrado actually gets rolling.

i can continue with more.

shakes head.

14. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

In real science, I don't trust those reviewers that have no clue on the real intelligence. Even the religious freaks and fanatics can do it and they do it many times. Thus,I don't care about those reviewers. But if Kenneth Miller will say after I debated him, then, I will probably agree.

But no, I don't trust those goons...

15. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Guys, I have to work now since I have life too and family. I think the info that I've shared you is enough. I will be back and I want you to look at some of my books and videos and let us talk science and see who is deluded.

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

except you're completely clueless as to what "real science" is.

shrugs.

17. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Oh Christ, not you again.

18. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

it for sure is..
    no need to move further.

it's massively obvious that you're THE deluded one.

shakes head.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Now are those two posters the greatest examples of delusions of grandeur or not?

The mind boggles in the fact that we have such delusionals loose in this world, although on the bright side, at least we appear to be containing them on this forum...

20. exchemist Valued Senior Member

No thanks, I think we've already worked that out.

21. brucep Valued Senior Member

intelligent design is not a science regardless what you think. Are you denying that the existence of God is a postulate of intelligent design. Actually don't bother to answer that since I'm going to lobby for the removal of this thread from the science and math section of the forum. If somebody decides to debate with you please do it in the appropriate section of the forum.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

After all that you are going to pussy out on us. Nice.

krash661 likes this.
  23. brucep Valued Senior Member

The only thing interesting about this thread is whether it will be allowed to run its course entirely in the science and math section of the forum. A good way to moderate your own screen is to put the thread originator on ignore.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015