Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the dis

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by MrIntelligentDesign, Oct 6, 2015.

1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Maybe you didn't see my post: see link http://www.sciforums.com/threads/fo...ign-id-and-the-dis.152790/page-4#post-3333406

I am still curious about how you would answer, since ID requires a beginning to the physical universe, doesn't it? "Always existed" is an explanation for the existence of the universe that would eliminate the "design" phase :shrug:.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't see why his "theory" would require that. His intelligent entity, he was careful to point out, isn't a religious idea.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

The intelligent entity is a fact!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Maybe he's referring to the future, when intelligent beings like us create life from scratch?

8. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Nah, life creating's been banned for 6,000 years. Haven't yoc heard?

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You maybe smart and clever, but you are also totally delusional and an ego inflated "would be if he could be"

10. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

You are probably right, but he has been at this for a long time; long enough to be clear about his explanation for the existance of the universe.

11. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Yes, I said that ToE is best for Geology and Earth Science since ToE is for change (from X to Y) and origin of X with random and yet non-random approach/principle.

For example, the rain water evolves into flood, or snow evolves into snowflake, electricity evolves into lightning....etc
    As you can see that these three are both random and yet non-random...

While living organisms use non-random only since they have life to live..

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, there's no natural selection, no iterations with variation. Do you even know what evolution is? I would like to hear your summary of it.

13. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

OK, let us clear..

In my new discoveries, so that X could exist, you will need intelligence. But intelligence is always works or being applied in an asymtrical phenomenon.

symmetrical phenomenon = problem/solution (naturen)
    asymmetrical phenomenon = problem/solution + solution + solution.. (intellen)

Now, let us apply that to universe (X)

To exist X (universe) an IA may use symmetry...(naturen)

but the origin of X (universe) requires an asymmetrical phenomenon..the asymmetrical phenomenon is like this

universe = non-existence/existence

IF there is no big IA aka God, then, it is predicted that universe never exist.

Why?

Since naturen for universe will always look like this:

universe/universe.....symmetrical phenomenon 1

or

no-universe/no-universe....symmetrical phenomenon 2

But symmetrical phenomenon 1 always requires no-intelligence so that the universe could exist..thus, it is predicted that before the universe exist, an IA must eternally exist.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But you are discounting a symmetrical universe with a beginning, such that our universe is opposed with another one running backwards in time relative to our own, with the origin point of both being the instant of the big bang. This situation is eternal relative to our point of view, and had a local beginning.

15. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

PART ONE OF MY ANSWER:

Thank you for your answer.

Again, what I've claimed was that we can now categorize any X if X is intellen or naturen. Or I claimed that we can now know how any X could be originated or existed.

This new discoveries were never discovered before but was dismissed.

This is how I applied my new discoveries:

From one of my science books, "The New Intelligent Design <id>, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down"..

SECTION 17.
    HOW TO “INTELLIGENCE”

P1/P10Now that we had already discussed Mathematics of intelligence for Intelligent Design <id>, it is now time for us to know how we can use “intelligence” in reality. I put this topic here since I believed that we will never fully understand intelligence if we neglect Mathematics. In addition, we will never fully understand completely the natural realm if we neglect the topic of “intelligence”. So, let us roll. Let us “do intelligence”.

P2First, let us study the obvious objects (X). “Why we consider PCs or computers are intelligently designed objects (intellen)?” In our present time, we know that computers are being produced or designed by people who are using the knowledge of computing and intelligence. Thus, we agree that computers are intelligently designed objects. PCs are all intelligently designed objects, an intellen. It is so obvious and it is so straightforward. By using the principles of Intelligent Design <id> on “HOW TO ‘INTELLIGENCE’”, the features, accompanied in the finished products of PCs that we normally see, are all “supports or reinforcements” to the term (that we normally use as) “PCs”. If we use mathematics, Intelligent Design <id> predicts that if we could find a minimum of three features (for perfect intelligence) with respect to the term “PC”, then, that PC is considered an intellen. If the features exceed three (3), then the PC is not only intellen but also an important intellen. Thus, X is PCs, and the X’s are the features of PCs – an asymmetrical phenomenon. Take note very carefully, that we could easily categorize and recognize PCs as intellen, since we are directly dealing with PCs for almost every day. We knew how and who made those PCs, thus, our categorization is always correct and scientific;

P3Second, let us study the obscure objects (X). I called them “obscure” since those objects are very hard to be detected and yet we deal with them directly. In addition, humans did not made/created/designed them since they are already existing before humans exist. The two examples are (in biology) life and the living organisms, and in physics or cosmology, the universe. Intelligent Design <id> had been claiming that “life” and “living organisms” are intelligently designed since “life” and its “support mechanisms” are detected. We could also detect and see that all living organisms are intelligently designed since they also have the same pattern of asymmetrical phenomenon. The pattern is: X = living organisms, X’ = components or structures of a living organisms. The universe is considered an intellen since Intelligent Design <id> had detected that matters have anti-matters, and particles have a dual nature – an unseeming properties if the universe is a naturen. As I said earlier, that if we include Mathematics, Intelligent Design <id> predicts that if the universe is intellen, we can find 2 or more X’ for the existence of physical universe. One X’ will be the existence of matter and anti-mater, the other X’ is the duality of particle, and the other X’ will be the existence of direction. If we study the universe further, we can add more X’. Thus, the universe is considered an intellen. It would the same to the living organisms. The presence of eyes, of ears, of feet, of sensory systems, of pain, etc are all X’ to the existence of living organisms. X’ in living organisms exceeds more than three (since three is considered a perfect intelligent, and more than three is considered important), thus, living organisms are not only intellen but also an important intellen;[/QUOTE]

16. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

PART TWO OF MY ANSWER:

P4Third, let us study the operose objects (X). I called them “operose” objects since it would take a keen and thorough scientific study of those objects in knowing if those objects are intellen or naturen. One example is, a "mountain", any mountain. If someone will ask, “Is this mountain intellen or naturen?” The question may seem absurd but since Intelligent Design <id> had claimed that <id> could categorize all X in the universe, then, <id> must do it. To solve this unseemingly weird question, (and if you would like to try this to any X that you want to know), the clues are in the definition of intelligence and the principles of intelligence. Here is again the definition of intelligence:

Intelligence is the principle of reinforcing an X to survive, to exist and to succeed in a certain degree of importance and it always acts on asymmetrical phenomenon.

P5Here is again the list of the principles of intelligence that Intelligent Design <id> had discovered and that had been using in this book and in reality.
    Principle 1. The Principle of Asymmetry
    Principle 2. The Principle of Reinforcement or Support
    Principle 3. The Principle of Importance
    Principle 4. The Principle of Simultaneity of or in Time
    Principle 5. The Principle of Applied Knowledge
    Principle 6. The Principle of Success or Independence
    Principle 7. The Principle of Existence, Survival, Success, and Life
    Principle 8. The Principle of Determinism

P6Intelligence, at least, requires an asymmetrical phenomenon and existence (two principles of intelligence), as criteria or requirements, in knowing X of its origin. Since intelligence deals with asymmetrical phenomenon, we need to know and study which X0 that could threat (asymmetrical phenomenon) the mountain of its existence. I mean, remember this, intelligent agent always apply the principles of intelligence (as enumerated above) in any X for existence, survival, success, or life. Thus, to know if the mountain is intellen, we have to find which X0 that could threat the mountain for non-existence or non-survival (a reversed process). (For reference, please use these variables: X0 here means threat to X. X’ is support to X. X is anything that we would like to study in the whole natural realm) By knowing the X0 that could threat the existence of X (like mountain); we could also find the X’ simultaneously since X’ is a support system to any X for existence. If we could not find X0, or if X0 is vague even though we made an experiment and study, then, the mountain is most certain a naturen.

P7Now, let us take Mt Rushmore as one example.

Figure 13. Mount Rushmore. [59]

P8In the above picture, the “mountain”, as Mt Rushmore (see Figure 13), contained four faces of the former US presidents. These features are X’ to the pattern X + X’. X = faces in the mountain, X’ = are the known faces in history in the mountain. Even though an ordinary person does not recognize the four faces specifically, that person will surely recognize that the carved faces in the rocks are faces of humans. How? By just looking at all directions with respect to the faces, one can surely tell or calculate that the occurrences of possibilities that those are human faces exceed more than three (3). Intelligent Design <id> predicted that if we could find three possibilities that the carved faces in the mountain are real human faces by just looking at the four faces, <id> predicts and categorizes it as intellen. Since we could see directly in all directions that the four faces resembles the faces of human beings, the occurrences of possibilities that those are real human faces will surely exceed three. Then, they are all considered an important intellen, and the mountain (Mt Rushmore) is considered an intellen. However, the existence of Mt Rushmore before the faces were carved is a naturen.

P9Let us use again the “living organism” as one example. I will be using this example because by using a very obvious example, we can easily understand how to use “intelligence” in real applications in real world. We knew that all living organisms have support mechanisms, whether those supports mechanisms are feet, eyes, skin, internal organs, or mind. For example, if we threat those living organisms for non-existence, it is expected that a living organism will somehow defend its existence or life by just negating away to the threat or fight back or any behavior that could save its existence. By including mathematics, if we threat a living organism for non-existence, <id> predicts that we can expect or see that a living organism will surely use its support mechanism (such as defense mechanisms, X’) for existence to counter-measure the threat. By numerically and empirically counting the counter-measures (defense mechanisms, for example), we can know if a living organism is an intellen if the calculated X’ exceeds to 1.5. Thus, in human, if we use human as one example, a human has ears, nose, eyes, hands, feet, mouth. In this example, I enumerated six-support mechanisms of human and since they exceed three, then human is considered an important intellen. I think that you already get the idea that I would like to convey.

P10/P10By experiment in dealing with nature and intelligence, I think that we can master this technique and use it for the advancements of human society toward a better living. After you understand the real intelligence and the contents of this book, you can now see how these discoveries from Intelligent Design <id> affect many fields in science such as in Biology, Physics, Philosophy, Psychology and so forth. You can now understand all of my remaining published science books that discussed these following fields in science.

---------------------------------------------------------

About ToE, you knew probably that ToE had dismissed intelligence in all of ToE's explanation. But why ToE's scientists use intelligence in all of their science? They should be deleting intelligence and use "dumbness" or "stupidity" when conducting an experiment, for example.

Thus, can you tell me one experiment that uses no-intelligence for ToE?

WHY I INSIST THIS? Since if you use intelligence, you are now crossing into my explanation, that is, Biological Interrelation, BiTs, in where BiTs uses intelligence in all of its science.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  17. MrIntelligentDesign Registered Senior Member

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

flood for example.

Evolved water grows by incremental steps, starting with few rain drops, each version being fully functional, and then, the flood.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Water doesn't die when it's not watery enough. Are you just playing a joke on us? Yes, I think you are.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yes, you've got it.
    That's another example of not even wrong.
    Now try posting something that's either A) factually correct or B) worth reading.
    Either one will do as a start.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, those aren't techniques to determine what's been designed. A piece of self-healing plastic will appear to return to it's original shape. And what if there is only one face on Mt. Rushmore? There was a rock face in New Hampshire that looked like a face.

21. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Your logic, which posits that if there is no IA aka God, then there would be no universe, ignores the scenario in which the universe had no beginning, was not designed or created by God, and has instead always existed.

If your discovery says that cannot be the case, because there is a God that has always existed, and God's act of design and creation brought the universe into existence, why inject a God that has always existed when you can simply eliminate that step and go directly to a universe that has always existed? What is there about the universe that confirms God's design?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Which isn't true because every generation of living things represents a new solution.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note:

Approximately 50 posts have been removed from this thread.

These posts mostly consist of personal insults directed at the opening poster, as well as some off-topic discussions involving personal feuds unrelated to this thread.

If you cannot refute the opening poster's arguments or do not wish to discuss them, I suggest you stay out of this thread.