Free energy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by crazeeeeeem, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

I am messing with you guys, but I actually believe nothing can be interpreted as the ultimate truth, there is no such thing. The laws of physics probably cannot be broken in Earth, but you are not considering the infinity of the Universe and the infinite possibilities intrisic in this property.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Surely its worth fighting for

Well instead of putting the blinders on people, why not fight for this then? Why send the watch dogs? Why jab me with something dissolved in DMSO. Are we back in the bad old days of the nazis?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

OK, I'll be VERY specific: the second law of thermodynamics and parts of the others. Do you have even a remedial understand of them?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

It is well known that there are people hired for a specific purpose, some good. some evil. For instance, maryyugo aka penny aka ???. So when you write, I tend to wonder, are you one of them. A natural thing. Why? Well its because you tend to rubbish everything without any evidence, rationality, or even thought. It usually starts with trying to discredit someones understanding of chemistry or physics. Neither I might add, you have any knowledge off, however you mince your words. by the way, the guy who jabbed me told me his name was John (a false name given by John's to night workers), and his wife name was Vicky. Want a better description?

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Egad! What sort of nonsense is this? :bugeye:

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Ye canna break the laws of physics!

Beam me up, Scotty.

10. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Enough from the antis

I posted this at ZDNet...

The body of information we call science is akin to a grain of sand on a beach. Try this..

Assume a magnetic wave at the surface of a superconductor ring is
    traveling at a velocity of 90% the speed of light.

The speed of light is about 300 million meters per second and 90%
    of the speed of light is 270 million meters per second.
    If the wave can be measured at a distance of 130% the radius of
    that ring, than it is moving faster than light.

Since angular rotation is
    ω = 2Π / T = 2Π f = V / r

The angular speed for all parts of the wave is the same. From the
    equation above the relationship between velocity of the wave at the
    base and at the top and their radii is
    Vtop / (R + r) = Vbase / R
    Vtop = Tangential velocity at top of wave
    Vbase = Tangential velocity at base of wave
    R = radius of circle at base of ring
    r = radius of ring at top of wave

This means that
    Vtop = Vbase x (R+r) / R
    = 270 million m/s x 130 /100
    = 351 million m/s
    = 117% the speed of light.

+++

It isn't unusual to go through life in a daze, unbelieving in
    everything that makes this world good. My eyes have taken me to
    unusual places and times and sometimes, if I open them just that
    little more, I see just that more light.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

The entire problem lies with your very first assumption - the magentic wave cannot travel anywhere near that speed.

Go back and do some more basic research and then try again.

And by the way, you still haven't explained how those "wonderful" devices you linked to can manage to get around the second law of thermodynamics. Can't do it, can you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Do you? I would like to see that.

You started here by tearing down your own reputation very badly. You gave yourself a reputation as a total butthead from the gitgo. Perhaps you should spend more time showing people that you have some little bit of intelligence.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yes, I do - what would you like me to explain to you?

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Use references. Also, show me how those principles have been proven.

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

OK. Basically, it states that heat will always move from areas of higher concentrations to areas of lower concentrations.

References? Sure - here's about a million and a third of them: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext&ie=UTF-8&q=second law of thermodynamics

And scattered all throughout are descriptions of how those principles have been proven - time and again.

16. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

So you are saying one or both of the following:

You take your understanding of physics from google, or alternatively, you can't organise your thoughts sufficiently to answer a question posed to you. Any experimental experience at all? Maybe if left to you, real Physicists will get a book and a note saying "finish this and I will give you a PhD".

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

None of the above - I feel no responsibility to launch into a multipage explaination of what is taught in even the most basic of physics courses all around the world.

And as to you, I see you STILL refuse to defend those "free energy" devices against the most basic of scientific principles. Quit stalling and trying to use diversions - either put up or shut up.

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And you are the dipwiddle who had to go on and on and on about an argument in which I stated, essentially and according to scientific principles, that it should take more energy to push a certain quantity of heat uphill than one might expect to get from trying to use that heat.

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Sure I could but I'm not interested in being your teacher. From what I've seen of you here, you have a very limited capacity for learning and I don't want the job. Ugh! :bugeye:

21. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

See what I mean about limited capacity for learning!?! I remember well reading that thread - and apparently you STILL are denying how heat pumps work. Wow!! :shrug:

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Either the law has been broken or you don't understand how heat pumps work.

Grow up.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Fine. Let's hear YOUR version of how they work and how they broke the 2nd law of thermodynamics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.