Free energy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by crazeeeeeem, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Science in a nutshell

Real science comes out of experiment.

Since the so called "law of conservation of energy" is not well understood, it is probable that we don't understand the other so called laws.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Who says the law of conservation of energy isn't well understood? You??????

Then try doing a little real studying for a change.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

We have people saying that the second law of thermodynamics prevents one kind of "perpetual motion." Basically, the extraction of work from a heat source without using a cold sink.

Then we have people saying that the second law only applies in closed systems WHICH ARE NOT REAL-WORLD CASES.

That's where I stop listening to BS.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Free energy probably does exist...

But this dude is full of shit. Talking about how he got stabbed with a needle and injected with poison. Sure buddy becuase the government knows about your plan on free energy.

BS how would they know if he hasnt told anyone except his wife and who the hell is going to beleive her and how is her word going to reach the government.

It's a scam.

8. andbna Registered Senior Member

Any time I have read it, the Second law is only a generalization, or a trend but not a fixed law as say "opposite charges attract" would be, and becomes more true with macroscopic systems, and less true for microscopic.

However, it seems this thread is about the concept of a perpetual motion machine that actualy creates energy, and thus I think discussion of the second law is fairly irrelevant, as perpetual motion machines of this kind would break the first law primarily...

As for the actual machine itself... I dont see any evidence to sudjest this could create energy... greate we have a superconductive ring and a transformer like device, but where is the energy created?

Edit: furthurmore, the OP sated that this energy is available today? Where is it? I havnt seen it in stores, offered by any energy comapny I know, I havnt seen advertisments for it... It appears it's less available than a game console is the day before launch.

-Andrew

9. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Do you even know how a heat pump works?

Okay there's two coils the conderser(outside) and evaporator(inside). Now during the summer it's in cooling mode. Which means The Evaporator absorbs the heat and is then pushed oops I mean sucked outside into the compressor. the compressor pushes the refrigerant into the condenser and the conderser releases the heat via coil and fan. Causing subcooled liquid which is then pumped through a TXV (a valve that controls refrigerant flow to the evaporator) The TXV is kinda like a restricion in a way and causes sub-cooled liquid refrigerant to turn into a gas in the evaporator. This cools the evaporator and because warm air is attracted to cool air it is soaked into the metal coils of the evaporator and then the heat is transferred into the refrigerant and the cycle starts over again.

Now heat pumps have a special valve for heating mode, all this valve does is reverse the refrigerant flow when energized, making the condenser the evaporator and the evaporator the condenser.

he would be laughed at in court.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Which dude is that?

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Evidently you missed a LOT!! I know very well how they work - I've installed them and worked on them. What you failed to catch is the the person that post was aimed at (and in response to) claims that they don't work.

Please be a little more attentive next time. And go explain it to HIM - he's the one that seriously needs help. In fact, his words are that heat pumps only work by "creative accounting."

12. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Yeah I actually realized that after I posted.

Meh.

I had put too much work into it to just delete. I'd figure the dude would see the post anyways...

13. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

The guy with his own blog claiming he knows how to create a free energy device.
    The link to his blog is posted in the original post.

That's the dude Im talking about.

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Thank you, I should have thought of that.

15. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Don't even get me started on free energy.

The second(?) law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it only changes in form.

Since all matter is always moving we see that energy is everywhere. All suns/stars put out extremely powerful light radiation, x-radiation, gamma-radiation and finally high frequency radio radiation. There is so much high frequency radiation in the space at the tip of your nose that you'd lose your mind if you tried to comprehend the power of it.

Stars resonate their power like a large radio transmitting tower, except when its coming from a supermassive object like a star it also happens to be super powerful and it penetrates all matter because the frequency is far too high to interact with most atomic matter, unless of course you match the frequency of the wave with the propper technology.

The stars in the universe are all powering eachother by resonating eachother, no energy is lost since no energy can be lost or destroyed, it is always changing in form, kinda like how water changes forms in the water cycle from oceans/rivers/lakes to vapor and then it turns into particles forming clouds until it rains again. To say that free energy DOESN'T exist would be like saying that after water is heated and vaporized it is "lost forever."

In electromagnetic theory you cannot make a magnetic field without an electric current and you cannot have an electric current without a magnetic field, so wouldn't it then make sense that magnets are merely accessing some hidden force with their polarized molecules in order to convert some hidden electric field into a magnetic one which will never go away until the magnet loses polarization. Its just so perfect.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That makes little sense - a little but VERY little.

Thermodynamics makes no such statement. You're talking about the conservation of mass/energy.

Stars "resonate"? The radiation "penetrates all matter?" Stars "power each other?" Magnets are "accessing some hidden force?" Please - gimme an break! There's no basis for that!

17. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

To say that a star doesn't resonate would be like saying its not moving, its not transmitting. Just look at our little ol'earth, hundreds of lightning bolts are striking its surface every second of its existence, this would entail that even the little ol earth has a resonating frequency of some great magnetude.

In a lightning storm, an agitated atmosphere with high winds and circulating water particles generates some extremely high voltage lightning. Now look at the sun, its the same thing but on a super-massive scale, solar flares many times larger than earth are always errupting from it, its surface is liquid and is always moving and gyrating, this is SO much movement of matter it causes more friction than you will ever be able to comprehend. More friction means more high voltage charges, more charges and discharges of electricty mean higher frequency resonation.

It is apparent that Read-Only doesn't know jack about high voltage radio transmition, frequency, and radiation.

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

To the contrary - it's quite obvious that you know very little about it. I actually spend decades working with microwaves, waveguides and many different types of radio transmitter/receiver equipment. And I've had a valid radio license ever since 1965. Not an amateur license, either. I'm fully qualified to operate ANY commercial radio or TV station in any U.S. territory.

You are the one that has NO idea what "resonance" means - your use of the the term (and the other things you said about stars, etc.) is totally wrong.

19. charles brough Registered Senior Member

I can hardly believe you folks would make twenty posts on a dumb subject like this! Come on guys! Free energy? Would we bother with one on "perpectual motion" or how about just one that claims Santa Claus really exists? ---or the tooth fairy!

You should all hang your heads in shame!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

charles,

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I agree. The "free energy" crowd is a die-hard bunch, though. Very similar to the ones that believe in perpetual motion, alien abductions, talking to dead people and the like. They will never stop believing because they WANT to believe. (And I imagine they also believe in "free lunch" as well.)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Ahh Read-Only throws out his credentials in one last attempt to stop my logic on the facts of reality.

Tell me Read Only, do you like this crude oil rape which has been going on our mother earth for so long? Maybe some one in the crude oil rape arena pays you to discredit free energy talk? hahaha

22. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Ahh Read-Only throws out his credentials in one last attempt to stop my logic on the facts of reality.

Tell me Read Only, do you like this crude oil rape which has been going on our mother earth for so long? Maybe some one in the crude oil rape arena pays you to discredit free energy talk? hahaha

I stick to what I said previous:

To say that a star doesn't resonate would be like saying its not moving, its not transmitting. Just look at our little ol'earth, hundreds of lightning bolts are striking its surface every second of its existence, this would entail that even the little ol earth has a resonating frequency of some great magnetude.

In a lightning storm, an agitated atmosphere with high winds and circulating water particles generates some extremely high voltage lightning. Now look at the sun, its the same thing but on a super-massive scale, solar flares many times larger than earth are always errupting from it, its surface is liquid and is always moving and gyrating, this is SO much movement of matter it causes more friction than you will ever be able to comprehend. More friction means more high voltage charges, more charges and discharges of electricty mean higher frequency resonation.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

What a goofy claim!

And speaking of credentials, what do you have? Anything besides a big mouth and your favorite word (resonance) that you don't even understand?

And you've yet to present any "logic" at all. Care to try yet again?:bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.