Fuck

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Agent@5, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

hehe thanks for that joe, i guess lol

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ubermich amnesiac . . . Registered Senior Member

joeman:

???

so let me get this straight, you admit that i dont know you very well:
    in fact, that i dont know anyone here very well,
    and you believe i like to here myself talk? who spends more time on these boards? time injecting words offensive to minority groups into what would otherwise be fruitful conversations, at that?

*rolls eyes* oh sure, go ahead and type out your knee-jerk reaction:
    of course you do this. the 'fag' example is the only example i need. want to piss off people in rush hour traffic or joke with your buddies? fine. im just curious as to why you have to drag an oppressed minority into it.

hmm, under your logic, its okay for me to drive down I-75 and yell, "im gonna burn you like a dirty kyke in auschwitz, motherfucker!" to the SOB who cuts me off.
    oh, you work at a corporate office? hmm, which one may i ask?

i need to find out which company makes it a point to hire idiots. *laughts* next youll tell me you work in sales and marketing. *rofl*

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Sorry fag. you can only pretend to be straight.

Kettle meet pot. who is having bigger knee-jerk reaction over my comment? You don't even appear to have read my posts. Or should I put my posts in a word that even YOU can understand?

So all in a sudden you are now a political correctness zealot? Are you too stupid to understand my writings? Does "Use with care" make any sense to you? So what prize are you going to win? A date with your cousin?

What logic is that exactly?

Nope. Engineering. Top of the food chain. Since I am such an idiot that is why engineers are dime a dozen. People must be stupid to pay engineers big salaries.

Oh. The word Idiot. Isn't that what a left winged liberal nutcase call someone who is normal? Wow. What a complement.

idiot. bigot. racist. I have heard them all.

I don't enjoy pissing you off, but I do enjoy pissing you off.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ubermich amnesiac . . . Registered Senior Member

*laughs* im sorry, youre starting to become incoherent.

you dont even have any warranted arguments at this point, just bland assertions.

*smiles* lets take a look, shall we?
    this is fun. hmm, to play your stupid little game, ill go ahead and clarify what "straight" was referring to. "straight" was referring to you and your arguments. thats what people mean when you say something stupid and they respond with a "let me get this straight."

*laughs* and youre the one telling me i dont understand this language?
    yeah....are there any warrants at all in this mini-rant? why dont you quote yourself and tell me what im missing? perhaps i am missing something, sorry, i dont spend all day here, i have things to do.
    yes, it did. until you defined it as using "fag" in a corporate setting. then i realized we didnt have the same conception of when the use of the word fag is appropriate. thats where the debate has progressed from. why dont you try reading posts? again, language seems to elude your attempts to understand it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

explain this insult to me better, so i can respond to it. what, fags date their cousins? do you know what a fag is? *laughs*
    the idea that you can use oppressive rhetoric 'when you yourself arent racist, sexist, etc.' or whatever.
    engineers are top of the food chain? yeah, youre right. they earn more than investment bankers, lawyers, well-paid physicians, etc. *rolls eyes*
    so we have problems with liberals? oh.....i think i see where youre coming from. i should have noticed earlier. youre an ultraconservative prick. clears things up, thanks.
    try harder friend of friends

8. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

tired. I will play your game later.

How many of those peole start making money at age 22-ish? Physicians' annual compensation don't start exceeding engineers until they are about 40 comparing to engineers at the same age. But they lag behind on all the salaries and stock options when they are younger plus compounding interests.

Engineers are not top of the food chain, but usually are in a company. You were mentioning sales and marketing before. Engineer is above that.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2002
  9. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

alright break it up, laugh at it and walk away. Neither of u are making any sense anymore... so just let it go.

10. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

This is part of an mp3 a friend sent me.

Kyle: I think I know the answer Mr Garrison
    Cartman: *irritating voice* I think I know the answer Mr Garrison
    Kyle: Shut up fatboy!
    Cartman: Hey, don't call me fat you f*cking Jew!

*pauze, baffledness*

Mr Garrison: Eric, did you just say the F-word?

*pauze*

Cartman: Jew?

Kyle: No, he's talking about f*ck. You can't say f*ck in school you f*cking fatass!
    Mr Garrison: Kyle!
    Cartman: why the f*ck not?
    Mr Garrison: Eric!
    Stanley: dude, you just said f*ck again!
    Mr Garrison: Stanley!
    Kenny: *muffled* f*ck
    Mr Garrison: Kenny!

Cartman: what's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody: f*ckf*ckerdyf*ckf*ckf*ck
    Mr Garrison: how would you like to go see the school's councelor?

The rest is too rude and off topic.

11. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

my point, beautifully summed..... thank you kind sir.

12. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

You're welcome

13. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2002
  14. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

Link doesn't work...?

15. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

What begins in F,
    ends with K,
    has four letters,
    and when you get tired you can use your fingers?

16. Squid Vicious Banned Banned

I love a good hard fork.

17. Squid Vicious Banned Banned

How the hell do you consider yourself a writer when you can't even spell CS?

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Squid:

He did not write normal books. He wrote "som" books. "Som" books are different from normal books, in that they are written by and for morons.

Of course, the story is still bull.

19. Xev Registered Senior Member

Umm, nitwit, look at the first page of the thread. Read the link I posted.

Do you think you can do that between remedial english classes?