Fundamental ideals of sexuality changing with progressive generations

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Shogun, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I am not sure that is why I am asking

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In case anyone else is wondering, this is the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

She could be a bit sometimes

It is hard to describe with words...but basically it was in good fun and we were teasing each other. She wasn't doing it with a poker face or act like she deserved it or anything.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Man...if they think that, they must be the biggest toons and faggots to ever walk on the Earth.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Oh...guess I haven't been around long enough to notice anything big...

Sorry I didn't make it clear, my bad. I mean for someone to explain why girls have gay friends.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Whats wrong with my choice of words in this context?

This is in the free thoughts section for a reason...

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Me and my friends joke about how when we go to university, instead of Gay Straight Alliance Club to stop bullying of homosexuals and homophobia, there will be a Straight Gay Alliance Club to stop bullying of heterosexuality and hetrophobia, and that the word straight will be an insult and there will be degradedness terms for heterosexuals.

I didn't know about the homosexual athletes, thanks for the info!

Half of them come stoned to class...maybe that is also a factor?

10. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

They call it hipster. All you need is some of your sister's tight clothes, an old hat, a scarf and the ugliest plastic glass frames you can find.

11. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Hmm...how do I address lookism here? The idea that you can't dress comfortably and participate in life fully because of the way you look?

That really bothers me.

Basically, for only about 20 adult years or so do we have the potential, without surgical intervention to not have embarrassingly wobbly or flappy bits hanging off; to actually be..."hot."
    Well, most of us...there's a few lucky genetic lottery winners. But by the time most of us hit our upper 40's, we would prefer to have sex in the dark for obvious reasons....especially 60's, 70's...we are not going to want to do it with the lights on.

But reserch says that people that age, I'm wanting to say, 50% of married couples in their 70's-still do. Have sex, that is.

Anti-flag, are you going to stop having sex because you're too flappy?

Kind of a sad thought, isn't it.
    I know for me the concept that I might get sex this week is one of the things that helps keep me going.
    Of course that means you will be having sex with someone equally old and flappy...

...shall I pass the mindbleach? hehehe...I'm ebil.

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I am sorry , You got know Idea what you will be missing . The world orgy starts in about 3 days . It is going to be real fun

13. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Shogun, we get that you're a manly hetero.

Just to explain where I'm coming from...

I want to buy a shotgun for the KKK chapters, in case we have trouble here...and I've contemplated a CCP...I'm just a better shot with a .9mil, which I don't currently own.

I am visibly gender ambiguous...in Texas. This can potentially get my ass kicked. This can potentially get me raped or murdered. Getting raped is really nasty.
    That could occur. I really want to be myself, and not constrict who I am out of fear...I accept that I'm taking my life in my hands somewhat.

Besides, most people flame when they first come out, then settle down. Edited...pardon, not college, high school...but still...it's age related...the guys are going to likely get more generically masculine later.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Sorry, I didn't know that, it is different up here southern Ontario. I have no problems with people that are legitimately gay, if they are legit, I am cool with that. If they keep their hands to themselves I am cool with that completely.

I didn't know people are like that down at Texas.

The people I have a problem with are attention whores, not gay people.

Me and my friends joked what we joked about was because we were talking about the world changing, our point was that the world will be drastically different from what it used to be.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Oh...

Just remember, they are teen boys, and probably hetero...while I don't have that complement of testosterone?

I can sort of imagine the thought process...

"Will this get me laid? No? Maybe that will get me laid?
    ...Oooh! BOOBS!"

(I was severely depressed in high school, therefore got to do a mild version of that in my 20's...except I like guys too...)

So they are just experimenting with ways of getting along...like you. Finding an identity is kind of a funky process to watch.

16. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

The conversations that I miss while I am working graveyards and sleeping!

What I have noticed in Whitehorse is that there is an up and coming generation of youth that has a lot more potential than the generation immediately behind it.

I see a lot of slender young folks who are getting into healthier eating and enjoying the outdoors. They walk and bike, ski and hike, and canoe and kayak. They are less into the competition of team sports because they are seeking to learn to co-operate rather than compete. Others are into their computer games and horticulture, to be sure, lol....

It's okay for guys to be nurses and for ladies to operate machinery, Kenworth I mean, not the office type. The gender line is beginning to fade somewhat. People are actually beginning to be able to converse between the sexes and perhaps the internet may be partially accountable for that. We have a significant percentage of persons who are of alternate sexual orientation and an increasingly tolerant population. Homophobes are finding themselves increasingly in the minority, and I also speculate that this may be one means of slowing down population growth. People can be in lasting, loving relationships without procreation being the priority.

As regards remarks made about general physique, with more machinery and technology taking the muscle out of a lot of previously manual labor, it is not unexpected that the former muscled body shape might evolve. Look back at the figures of women about fifty years ago and you will observe that the hourglass figure of that era is not what today's models look like at all.

17. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

does it bug you also when some one pipes up with 'back in the day' when they are referring to the 90's?
    or when you say its a 80/90 something model and someone pipes in 'thats old'....

TOBAL..

18. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You all have not heard my "THEORY" on children approaching there parents age as time unravels. O.K. idiots pay attention . When you are born what is the percentage difference between the parent and the child . Let say the mother is 20 . For ease well give it a percentage of 100% to 0% . O. K. now what is it when the mother is 40. The child is what ? Half the Mothers age . How bout if the mom makes it to 100 now how old is the child . 80 % is the answer for all you math wizards out in la la land . The Child approaches the parents age . Blam Mikey math lives

19. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I will tell ya it is hell to get old . I get pulled over for a traffic violation and I am think " what the fuck is that child doing with a gun and badge ? Were de get that cop car ? Same I think with Doctors . All of em look like Dougy Houser child prodigy

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You were all right. People are stupid

21. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Some people aren't even that hot before their 40s, it's just easier to pick on the aged. Or the fat.

There's a difference between consentually agreeing to see someone naked and having it thrust upon you. I have no problem with nudist beaches because everyone there is making a choice, aware of what they will see. I don't think the same applies to the general public. Same reason I wouldn't want to see someone pull down their pants and take a shit in the park.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i remember.

me likey.

spider what's your deal lately? spouting shit like this off as if it's some scientific fact or something. in another thread you attributed the development of atomic weaponry to religion, and now sexuality is inherent. wtf?

my opinion about all of this trendiness is that it's a shame in this society we don't encourage children to be who they really are, and love and appreciate them for it.

23. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

If sexuality isn't inherent, all us queers decided to be second-class citizens...
    Also, heterosexuality is a choice too...and considering overpopulation, maybe the less responsible one.

In my case it is a choice, since I like guys too?

It would require me to prioritize the feelings of other people over my own desire for happiness.
    My life is hard enough as it is. They can kiss my butt.

Hard to prove it, but I think it's inherent too.