Funny things

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

What has happened to you or someone you know that's funny?
    I'd post stuff I know of but I have to leave. (deep austrian voice) I'll be back.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Well here goes nothin:

A guide to annoying your sibling-By Shrike

If your sibling isn't polite when asking you to perform a specific task then you should take advantage of it. Try this:

SIBLING: PICK THAT UP
    YOU: WHAT'S THE MAGIC WORD?
    SIBLING: PLEASE
    YOU: PLEASE WHAT?
    SIBLING: PICK THAT UP!!
    This can go on for quite some time, but is funnier when actually performed in real life.

Performed nicely it can have very funny effects. I've done it to my sis three times and she still 'forgets' to say please.

A few pranks for kids in school:

1)Whenever the announcements are played over the intercom start rubbing the side of your head and shouting: stop talking to me! shut up! shutupshutupshutup!
    Then when people look at you, which they obviously will, just say: you're just jealous they talk to ME and not to YOU.
    2)lead a trail of orange juice out of the bathroom.
    3) if it's possible to post a message at your school on a bulletin board and have the name announced on the intercom, always use a funny name from a funny name with a funny message. ie:
    TO: ADMIRAL ROTWEILER (nickname)
    Rebels overpowering us (stop) need assistance immediately (stop) running low on munitions (stop).
    4)Whenever you meet a substitue teacher tell him/her that a paticular student in your class is going to fake his/her name with her actual real name. Then tell the teacher that their real name is something like fletcher or gaylord. This happened to me once. The teacher was actually fooled by the culprit and didn't believe me when I told her my real name.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Well here goes nothin:

A guide to annoying your sibling-By Shrike

If your sibling isn't polite when asking you to perform a specific task then you should take advantage of it. Try this:

SIBLING: PICK THAT UP
    YOU: WHAT'S THE MAGIC WORD?
    SIBLING: PLEASE
    YOU: PLEASE WHAT?
    SIBLING: PICK THAT UP!!
    This can go on for quite some time, but is funnier when actually performed in real life.

Performed nicely it can have very funny effects. I've done it to my sis three times and she still 'forgets' to say please.

A few pranks for kids in school:

1)Whenever the announcements are played over the intercom start rubbing the side of your head and shouting: stop talking to me! shut up! shutupshutupshutup!
    Then when people look at you, which they obviously will, just say: you're just jealous they talk to ME and not to YOU.
    2)lead a trail of orange juice out of the bathroom.
    3) if it's possible to post a message at your school on a bulletin board and have the name announced on the intercom, always use a funny name from a funny name with a funny message. ie:
    TO: ADMIRAL ROTWEILER (nickname)
    Rebels overpowering us (stop) need assistance immediately (stop) running low on munitions (stop).
    4)Whenever you meet a substitue teacher tell him/her that a paticular student in your class is going to fake his/her name with his/her actual real name. Then tell the teacher that their real name is something like fletcher or gaylord. This happened to me once. The teacher was actually fooled by the culprit and didn't believe me when I told her my real name.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.