For starters there are three types of orgasms for women -clitoral -vaginal -blended In the clitoral orgasm, the vagina gets elongated and a pocket forms behind the uterus. Men who are "big" can learn to take advantage of this rather than knock on the cervix, which can be painful. In the vaginal orgasm, the vagina gets shortened due to the uterus dropping low. Sometimes, you can get real lucky and have a blended one. Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image! Luckily for women, orgasm can happen with almost any type of sexual stimulation. Intercourse, oral or anal sex, dry humping, masturbation or even merely touching breasts or fantasising. A good passionate kiss can also make a woman come, if the guy is sexually exciting to her and of course, really gets her going. For teh G spot: The Grafenberg spot is a bundle of nerves the size of a quarter and is located an inch or so inside the vagina, on the side close to the navel. It swells when stimulated (making it easier to locate) and sometimes, stimulating the G-spot will cause clear fluid to spurt from the urethra (similar to the result obtained by prostate stimulation in men). This is seen in about 10% of women (most probably because the other 90% haven't tried it). Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image! Finally, women reach orgasm more easily with clitoral stimulation than penetration; but in any case, it feels nice: warm, flushed, giddy and sleepy feeling.